blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:26:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Turny the turnip
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Turny the turnip  (Read 7188 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 06:24:57 PM »

hey tighty what exactly was wrong with that thread.

this should be a forum for the people and run by the people.  i am a bit upset about my flushy/sommerville and dirty shirt lifters joke being removed too. i pm'd you and aint recieved a reply either.

Go to the betfair or gutshot forum if you want one that isn't moderated.

sigh

Why the sigh?  Homophobic comments aren't allowed on here, the same goes for racist comments.  If he wants to post something that is homophobic, then he should go to another forum that allows that.  Don't you agree?

yes kin i agree obviously  (but didnt see his posts so dont know the context they were posted in)....my sigh is because you seem to spend such an angelic life without ever doing or saying anything wrong ;-) mbn to be boshi ;-)

Nothing to do with me, I didn't remove the post.  I was just telling Herbie that if he doesn't want posts like that to be modded, he can probably get away with such posts elsewhere.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 06:30:41 PM »

this should be a forum for the people and run by the people.  i am a bit upset about my flushy/sommerville and dirty shirt lifters joke being removed too. i pm'd you and aint recieved a reply either.

sigh

Why the sigh?  Homophobic comments aren't allowed on here, the same goes for racist comments.  If he wants to post something that is homophobic, then he should go to another forum that allows that.  Don't you agree?

yes kin i agree obviously  (but didnt see his posts so dont know the context they were posted in)....my sigh is because you seem to spend such an angelic life without ever doing or saying anything wrong ;-) mbn to be boshi ;-)

Nothing to do with me, I didn't remove the post.  I was just telling Herbie that if he doesn't want posts like that to be modded, he can probably get away with such posts elsewhere.
same joke just got deleted here. guess i am homophobic. cant understand that coz some of my best friends are gay

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 06:34:16 PM »

I didn't get the need for the thread to be cryptic. I would have just called the person out or pm'd them.

Having said that, a quick deletion of posts not relevant to the op would have probably been more appropriate than a deletion of the entire thread.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 06:36:41 PM »

I didn't get the need for the thread to be cryptic. I would have just called the person out or pm'd them.

Having said that, a quick deletion of posts not relevant to the op would have probably been more appropriate than a deletion of the entire thread.

as explained earlier it was cryptic for a reason because i want people imppartial views on the alleged collusion without loyalties/threats shadowing possible replies.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 06:37:22 PM »

are they acting like nazi's Cos?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 06:37:56 PM »

so homophobia and racisism isnt allowed on this forum but describing someone as a vegatable is!!! hopkin should be banned imo ;-)

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »

sigh

same joke just got deleted here. guess i am homophobic. cant understand the that coz some of my best friends are gay

So you post something that you already know isn't suitable, and was previously removed and are surprised it was removed again?

I know you're not that stupid.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 07:02:16 PM »

sigh

same joke just got deleted here. guess i am homophobic. cant understand the that coz some of my best friends are gay

So you post something that you already know isn't suitable, and was previously removed and are surprised it was removed again?

was testing the water to see if it was just  because it was on the blog. how far do you want to go. should flushy be upset at the sommervile lookalike and its obv similarities in place they choose to live. (i do hope i aint dropped a proper clanger and find ou t flushy is gay. am pretty sure he was off to hawaii with his bird. i hope it was not his life partner)

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2011, 07:07:47 PM »

That makes sense turny. I can't quote your post but if you wanted impartiality on the matter you shouldn't have posted that the person was a blonde.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 07:16:24 PM »

sigh

How can we trust you if you get something so wrong as the content of your second line

sola virtus nobilitat
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 11:33:23 PM »

On behalf of all the mods, FML

Stop the bickering ffs please. No more, sort it out on PM or facebook or wherever but not on here thank you

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2011, 11:35:04 PM »

On behalf of all the mods, FML

Stop the bickering ffs please. No more, sort it out on PM or facebook or wherever but not on here thank you

most kind mr end ty

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2011, 11:42:31 PM »

so is the genuine worrying  "collusion " thread going to be reposted back into the community or am i needing to resurrect it here?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2011, 11:44:49 PM »

so is the genuine worrying  "collusion " thread going to be reposted back into the community or am i needing to resurrect it here?

Hi turny. Quite difficult for a mod to resurrect/repost it really given the amount of mutual flaming going on

« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:46:36 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2011, 11:46:27 PM »

so is the genuine worrying  "collusion " thread going to be reposted back into the community or am i needing to resurrect it here?

Hi turny. Quite difficult to resurrect it really given the amount of mutual flaming going on

but it was posted original as a concern , surely it should be allowed to be debated without being hijacked?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: