blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:09:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Turny the turnip
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Turny the turnip  (Read 7196 times)
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2011, 03:56:34 PM »

These are his legs

That is all

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 03:59:31 PM »

I wuv thebopkinator
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 04:03:14 PM »

I wuv thebopkinator

me too lol

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 04:14:44 PM »

i gather the subject of the collusion thread has welded his big stick and asked for it to be removed and swept under the carpet.

is that true whoever deleted the thread?
 is free speech on a serious subject like attempted collusion not allowed on here anymore?

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 04:31:08 PM »

Seemed like a good and sensible discussion about a serious issue

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 05:28:57 PM »

i gather the subject of the collusion thread has welded his big stick and asked for it to be removed and swept under the carpet.

is free speech on a serious subject like attempted collusion not allowed on here anymore?

Hey turny, I deleted it and PMed you straight away

I hadn't spoken to anyone before doing so, and you said I wasn't the subject of it

The deletion was as I said to you to do with the other issues being raised, which I don't think need to be aired on here by any party, nothing to do with the alleged collusion part of the thread

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 05:52:44 PM »

Hey turny, I deleted it and PMed you straight away

I hadn't spoken to anyone before doing so, and you said I wasn't the subject of it

The deletion was as I said to you to do with the other issues being raised, which I don't think need to be aired on here by any party, nothing to do with the alleged collusion part of the thread

firstly richard no PM recieved from you and as you know you arent the subject of it as the person who is will obviously know.

i agree with you regards the other issues that dont need to be aired but il think you will find i wasnt the first to deviate from the subject of the OP on the thread so i think its others you should be advising as well.

why not do what is normally done with other threads that wander away from there subject, delete the irrelevant posts then reinstate the thread. by deleteing the whole thread it  may come across to some that its trying to be hidden.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 06:02:00 PM »

hey tighty what exactly was wrong with that thread.

this should be a forum for the people and run by the people.  i am a bit upset about my flushy/sommerville and dirty shirt lifters joke being removed too. i pm'd you and aint recieved a reply either.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 06:03:47 PM »

this should be a forum for the people and run by the people.  i am a bit upset about my flushy/sommerville and dirty shirt lifters joke being removed too. i pm'd you and aint recieved a reply either.

Go to the betfair or gutshot forum if you want one that isn't moderated.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 06:05:52 PM »

I'll drop everything for you Jase!

p.s I didn't delete it, but I am sure you can understand a colleague thinking it was a bit close to the bone

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 06:12:33 PM »

sigh

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 06:14:42 PM »

sigh

Why the sigh?  Homophobic comments aren't allowed on here, the same goes for racist comments.  If he wants to post something that is homophobic, then he should go to another forum that allows that.  Don't you agree?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 06:16:26 PM »

sigh

Why the sigh?  Homophobic comments aren't allowed on here, the same goes for racist comments.  If he wants to post something that is homophobic, then he should go to another forum that allows that.  Don't you agree?

shut up you puff

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 06:17:16 PM »

sigh

i thought it was funny so thats meant to be ok. i aint exactly frankie boyle. some of my best friends are gay Wink

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 06:18:40 PM »

sigh

yes kin i agree obviously  (but didnt see his posts so dont know the context they were posted in)....my sigh is because you seem to spend such an angelic life without ever doing or saying anything wrong ;-) mbn to be boshi ;-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: