blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:53:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273467 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Tottenham riots
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tottenham riots  (Read 56069 times)
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2011, 09:58:02 PM »

Sky news showing rioters going down Clapham High Street looting shops one by one, no Police anywhere.

Amazing scenes

just to be uber nitty for a sec it's not clapham high street Smiley

sky news>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bbc news tonight

wowowowowowowow @ how easy it is for a bunch of kidz to create utter chaos
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 11:19:28 PM by byronkincaid » Logged
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2011, 09:59:51 PM »

Sky news showing rioters going up Lavender Hill looting shops one by one, no Police anywhere.

Amazing scenes

FYP

Know the area well Sad

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2011, 10:00:29 PM »

Cant knock this guy from Sky News, must be nuts.

He's insane, even confronts some of them, completely nuts.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2011, 10:00:55 PM »

my mates facebook, status and i tend to agree

The politically correct brigade has killed this country - you cant criticise anyone and we should all live in harmony. You cant take forceful action because parasites will try and defend some lowlife scumbag and sue you. Now we are at a stage where anarchy takes over because people are too scared/unprepared to do anything about it. Let this be a lesson to all the fencesitting arseholes out there, get the police on the streets smashing peoples kneecaps
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2011, 10:02:00 PM »

The politically correct brigade has killed this country - you cant criticise anyone and we should all live in harmony. You cant take forceful action because parasites will try and defend some lowlife scumbag and sue you. Now we are at a stage where anarchy takes over because people are too scared/unprepared to do anything about it. Let this be a lesson to all the fencesitting arseholes out there, get the police on the streets smashing peoples kneecaps

+1 fucking million mate  thumbs up
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2011, 10:03:17 PM »

I think one of the reasons why the police are allowing themselves to be overrun tonight is that they're facing big cuts in their budgets.

The worse things get, the more likely it is those cutbacks will be reversed and funding increased.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2011, 10:06:47 PM »

I think one of the reasons why the police are allowing themselves to be overrun tonight is that they're facing big cuts in their budgets.

The worse things get, the more likely it is those cutbacks will be reversed and funding increased.

Great way to make political gain!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2011, 10:07:39 PM »

Right wing shocker!  Lips Sealed

100% correct imo!
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2011, 10:07:44 PM »

Only a matter of time before some people not lucky enough to get out of their homes before the fire reaches them, the softly softly approach might end kinda quickly then.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2011, 10:08:23 PM »

Yah, met police called all their members together and clearly organised a massive conspiracy.  Obviously got nowt better to do at the mo than fight budget cuts.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »

Police closing A1 south of Newcastle to prevent former footballer travelling to London armed with roast chicken and fishing rod

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2011, 10:12:32 PM »

Cant knock this guy from Sky News, must be nuts.

Looting Ladbrokes? There'll be no value in there.

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2011, 10:13:19 PM »

This is one of those times when I have zero problem with the police being very heavy handed.

Even get some army in with guns visible, shots in the air etc, that will make the protesters shit themselves!
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2011, 10:15:13 PM »

This is one of those times when I have zero problem with the police being very heavy handed.

Even get some army in with guns visible, shots in the head etc, that will make the protesters shit themselves!

FYP

Ah! The element of surprise
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2011, 10:16:10 PM »

Gimme a break "not enough resources"

Not enough discipline due to Pc madness overtaking our society

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: