blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:36:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 619124 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2295 on: December 23, 2014, 01:52:50 AM »

Here we gooooooo...

edited to correct the http in the you tube link
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 02:26:30 AM by Ironside » Logged

LEXUS

View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: December 23, 2014, 02:23:35 AM »

Keep that running game up  Grin

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: December 23, 2014, 03:15:07 AM »

Hopefully Denver don't fall too far behind.

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: December 23, 2014, 10:19:02 AM »

Wd fellow champs Smiley

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: December 23, 2014, 01:41:16 PM »

Well played winners and an ul to Johnny who did a great job in getting a really strong team in the redraft.

It's going to be a long wait until we are all drinking together again in the fantasy NFL bar so just to keep all the D league players warm over the summer, does anyone fancy a trade?

Have you put forward you application for the D league yet Iron(congrats on your Consolation play off win bud)

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: December 23, 2014, 02:22:09 PM »

Congrats to the winner is it Lexus? And for rich in the other game.
Not sure there are any drop outs in the d league Phil but if there are I think
I am behind peonage (leknave in spell check) in the queue

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: December 23, 2014, 02:25:00 PM »

The Arkansas Gravediggers and the Nimzo Indians send their congratulations to their respective league champions.

The Indians' Owner and GM has denied rumours the franchise is moving but speculation is set to continue until the new season's teams are announced.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
LEXUS

View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: December 23, 2014, 02:32:57 PM »

Marky is the boss he signed me up last season to help him out. So really chuffed to bink a championship in my 2nd season  disco

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: December 23, 2014, 02:37:04 PM »

I was watching fantasy live last night they were suggesting all leagues should be ppr not sure what that means they also suggested 1 rb as there are only 32 teams and only 32 starting rb this sounds good in a 16 team league and 1 flex for all 3 positions would allow some movement in the waiver wire

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: December 23, 2014, 02:37:59 PM »

Marky is the boss he signed me up last season to help him out. So really chuffed to bink a championship in my 2nd season  disco

Well done mate, fitting that it went down to the last drive of the last game too. You must have been  counting those yards off as Denver went up the pitch until it got to the stage where a pass and catch for a TD by Dem wouldn't get enough points to beat you.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: December 23, 2014, 03:07:26 PM »

I was watching fantasy live last night they were suggesting all leagues should be ppr not sure what that means they also suggested 1 rb as there are only 32 teams and only 32 starting rb this sounds good in a 16 team league and 1 flex for all 3 positions would allow some movement in the waiver wire

One thing I would like to look at is the points bands that the D's start to lose fantasy points when they concede points in the games. It feels like a big drop from 10 points to 4 for conceding 7 points then after 7 points you have to concede 14 points before your D loses any more points. Just one example I remembered was the Miami D had let in 10 points and had 2 sacks and an Int but only had 8 fantasy points, they then conceded a FG to give their oppo 13 points in the game but their fantasy score was still 8 points. 13 points conceded with 2 sacks and an INT is a really good defensive performance but doesn't score enough points imo.

Would there be a way of changing the bands and/or lessening the points lost when your defense concedes a small amount of points Curtis. Maybe making the bands go up in 3's instead of 7's and making the drops between those bands smaller, as it stands now the D starts with ten and loses 6 points for conceding 1 TD but then also loses only 6 points for conceding 1 TD and 2 field goals, feels like there should be a gap between those two defensive performances. It's the same between conceding 14 points and 20 points too.

Some of the big defensive scores are made when kicks or INT's are returned for TD's and usually they are mistakes by the oppos that lead to TD's (technically a kick returned for a TD doesn't actually involve the D in its truest sense, if the opening kick off is returned for a TD the D get 6 points added to their score and they haven't even been on the pitch yet)  but with our scoring system a D playing really well  that holds their oppo to a small score without scoring TD's doesn't seem to score very well.

cheers

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: December 23, 2014, 04:10:24 PM »

Cheers everyone!

Been great fun, and it's pretty ridic how well we have run in the playoffs.

Well done mate, fitting that it went down to the last drive of the last game too. You must have been  counting those yards off as Denver went up the pitch until it got to the stage where a pass and catch for a TD by Dem wouldn't get enough points to beat you.

Haha, he was long gone, and I was left shouting at the screen, everytime Manning chucked one up at Thomas.

Pretty lucky that they seemed determined to run the ball for the first 2 1/4s, and I don't doubt we'd have been done for if he'd played the whole game like the 2nd half.

So many close calls with Thomas, too. He just failed to catch a TD, and was pushed out at the 2 as well.

As for me being the boss... As worrying as it is, Lex is definitely the brains behind the operation Cheesy

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: December 23, 2014, 07:08:23 PM »

Well Done all.

What Fantasy is Next.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: December 23, 2014, 07:44:25 PM »

In for next year, not sure how it works but if someone can do an idiots version of what needs to be done.  Adds another dimensiion to just punting. 
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: December 23, 2014, 07:45:15 PM »

In for next year, not sure how it works but if someone can do an idiots version of what needs to be done.  Adds another dimensiion to just punting. 

Its the Best Kmac..

Makes punting all the better

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: