blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:17:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 615980 times)
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #4155 on: December 19, 2017, 11:23:07 AM »

I need 61.1 to make the final of the D league from these fine gentlemen after looking dead and buried.

Dez Bryant
Crabtree
Freeman
Matt Bryant

15 and a bit each to get me there, 1/2 pt per reception to help.

The kicker I left on the bench got 14 and I would love to have that in the bag.

Good luck me

Phew ..too close... nearly cried when freeman broke for the TD.. just held on... didnt think id get through without Zeke.. his back for the final.. looking to break grave diggers hearts !

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: December 19, 2017, 11:56:24 AM »

I need 61.1 to make the final of the D league from these fine gentlemen after looking dead and buried.

Dez Bryant
Crabtree
Freeman
Matt Bryant

Good luck me

Phew ..too close... nearly cried when freeman broke for the TD.. just held on... didnt think id get through without Zeke.. his back for the final.. looking to break grave diggers hearts !

Going to be a good Blonde Bowl. Rex Burkhead missing the most generous fantasy run defense in the league is annoying. 

I also want Atlanta to beat New Orleans to help me with some Carolina related bets, so will doubly be cheering Jones and Sanu against Brees. 

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: December 19, 2017, 03:09:46 PM »

Dez Bryant
Crabtree
Freeman
Matt Bryant

Good luck me

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜₯

That really was a great match up mate, good luck in the final. Such a painful weekend, Freeman dropping the ball on the 3 inch line instead of scoring a TD was about the moment I thought I was beaten and just when I thought I was fav again Bryant had a 33 yard FG blocked for minus 3, another 6 point turnaround. Needed 4 points in the last 7 minutes and Atlanta only had one more possession. Tampa missing the FG as time expired was the cherry on the cake, Think I was good fav again if they make that and it goes to overtime.

Really  thought this was my best chance to win the league too. Good news is I think the winner every year we have played has been the team that knocked me out so I'm hoping you do the same. We can't have Tal getting the threepeat after missing Johnson and Edelman for the whole season, we might need a 'without Tal' league next season ;-).

Seriously tho I hope it's a good final and both teams avoid injuries that decide the game. I've got to try and win a 3rd place play off to get better draft picks next year but for draft picks I've already traded away. So I'm playing for Tighty and Brent this week.

β€œThe two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: December 26, 2017, 05:33:45 AM »

Congrats on your win in the Redraft league Alex and Mark. Well played guys.

The D league final was unreal. As it stands Tal managed to win by 0.36 points after defending a lead of just under 6 v Agholor in the late game. Just about every pass on that last Philly drive could have changed the result after Oakland turned the ball over looking to get into field goal territory themselves. Pleased for Tal but gutted for Dean too.

Still got the sweat of the points recount later in the week but for it to come down to 0.36 of a point after a near 4 month season is unreal. That's 3 Championships in a row for Tal and he gets 2 of his best players back from injury next year too.

Cheers for running the comps again Curtis, as usual it was a mixture of fun and pain over 4 months that and decided on such tiny margins.

β€œThe two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: December 26, 2017, 10:27:00 AM »

Just as an aside did we pay for the redraft this year my memory isn't what it used to be but i cant remember sending Curtis money this year

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: December 26, 2017, 01:34:11 PM »

The D league final was unreal. As it stands Tal managed to win by 0.36 points after defending a lead of just under 6 v Agholor in the late game. Just about every pass on that last Philly drive could have changed the result after Oakland turned the ball over looking to get into field goal territory themselves. Pleased for Tal but gutted for Dean too.

Still got the sweat of the points recount later in the week but for it to come down to 0.36 of a point after a near 4 month season is unreal. That's 3 Championships in a row for Tal and he gets 2 of his best players back from injury next year too.

Cheers for running the comps again Curtis, as usual it was a mixture of fun and pain over 4 months that and decided on such tiny margins.

There is real devastation in the Blackhearts camp this morning.. we are the Atlanta of the Fantasy world.. what a final.. .36 of a point.. wow.. as they say ..ARE YOU KIDDING ME !..... Congrats Tal on the win you run good Smiley... I think we are like Spurs in the year of Leicester ..this was our chance to win it all..

Its going to be a tough off season
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 01:38:33 PM by the sicilian » Logged

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: December 26, 2017, 01:48:34 PM »

There is real devastation in the Blackhearts camp this morning.. we are the Atlanta of the Fantasy world.. what a final.. .36 of a point.. wow.. as they say ..ARE YOU KIDDING ME !..... Congrats Tal on the win you run good Smiley... I think we are like Spurs in the year of Leicester ..this was our chance to win it all..

Its going to be a tough off season

Unlucky, Blackhearts.

Hopkins' catch was insane. Absolutely top draw.

Had a purple patch a few weeks ago, but been very much a grind these last two. Ridden my luck for sure.

I've got no 1st round pick next year, so lots of people picking twice or more before I get a go. Must be 6-8 teams changing QBs, plus some running back talent and a handful of others to tempt.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: December 26, 2017, 10:40:47 PM »

Thanks Phil, but you were very unlucky there. Gurley catching fire in the last 2 weeks saw us home.

Superb sweat, and definitely the most exciting part of my Xmas Cheesy

Congrats to Tal!

Cheers for running the leagues, Curtis, as always.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: December 26, 2017, 11:02:57 PM »

Thanks Phil, but you were very unlucky there. Gurley catching fire in the last 2 weeks saw us home.

Congrats to Tal!

Yeah Todd Gurley is deffo off the Christmas card list now. Or as I will be calling him from now on Todd mfuckin 39 fantasy points Gurley.

Hope you had a good Chrustmas bud.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: December 26, 2017, 11:53:15 PM »

Congrats to Tal!

Yeah Todd Gurley is deffo off the Christmas card list now. Or as I will be calling him from now on Todd mfuckin 39 fantasy points Gurley.

Hope you had a good Chrustmas bud.

Haha, he got 42 the week before. Unreal really.

Quiet onw nowadays, which is nice, but back to work tomorrow...

Hope yours was enjoyable, mate.

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: December 27, 2017, 11:21:06 PM »

wp all winnnners. We'll get you next season Tal  Cheesy

We shipped the #1 pick for next season i think, that makes us officially on the clock!  Tongue

Open to any offers. Would take something really really good to get that #1 off us but think we have another 1st rounder through the trade with Sicilian earlier in the season, along with the 11th overall too.

Obv IN for everything next season again too

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: January 14, 2018, 03:04:08 PM »

How are the calculations going, Sheriff?

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: January 15, 2018, 11:12:44 AM »

How are the calculations going, Sheriff?

Should get them sorted sometime this week so will fire out payments over the weekend, at the latest.  There's still some outstanding monies to collect too, but that's down to me to sort out, so it won't hold up the payments to prize winners.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: January 15, 2018, 06:58:27 PM »

i cant remember paying this year sheriff mentioned it a few times so if you let me know dets and fee i will get it sorted

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: January 18, 2018, 04:32:39 PM »

i cant remember paying this year sheriff mentioned it a few times so if you let me know dets and fee i will get it sorted

Same as that.

Pages: 1 ... 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: