blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 08:20:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273061 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Rugby World Cup
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rugby World Cup  (Read 34782 times)
BrumBilly

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2011, 02:32:26 AM »

Interested to know what anyone thinks re the Springboks v Namibia in the mornin. With their handling they should beat the -59 @ evens with Hills. I was much more confident when gettin on the All Blacks in their match v Japan, there's a niggling feelin that they may just take their foot off the gas second half....thoughts anyone? Be interested to know what other bets are about...
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2011, 07:53:23 AM »

Not watched Namibia so can't comment really but in this tourny especially the bigger handicaps have struggled to be covered. I think you can get a half time handicap of around 26/27 points if you think that's more likely before they make changes.
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2011, 10:57:54 AM »

Big win! Covered the and FT handicaps.
BrumBilly

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2011, 07:05:14 PM »

Fell asleep so didn't get on which I don't mind coz I wasn't too happy with the handicap. Woke up just before half time then fell asleep just before the end. They weren't as clinical as they could have been but ran out easy winners when their neighbours tired and started to miss tackles.
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2011, 09:17:36 PM »

The Ozzies -59 at 10/11 looks the Bet tomorrow.
USA have a reserve side out while a very Strong Austrialian side who will be wounded after defeat to Ireland.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2011, 10:22:14 AM »

The Ozzies -59 at 10/11 looks the Bet tomorrow.
USA have a reserve side out while a very Strong Austrialian side who will be wounded after defeat to Ireland.

lol, Quade Cooper is so bad. Taking a bit of odds against on the Aussies -50 now that they don´t have a clown at outside half.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2011, 11:11:37 AM »

Pretty sure Nigel Owens has a large wager at -60, gl to you sir, hope it wins for you.
BrumBilly

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2011, 03:54:47 PM »

I was on -61 @ evens pre-kickoff, didn't like what I was watchin 1st half (sloppy handling) so backed em again - 49 @ 4/5 just to cover a bit...thankfully they hit a purple patch and sealed it by a point with a conversion! Had visions of it going agonisingly wide like the first two in the first half.

Thankfully, last I heard Anthony Faingaa was 'ok' after that horrible collision in the last minute.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2011, 07:43:26 AM »

I was on -61 @ evens pre-kickoff, didn't like what I was watchin 1st half (sloppy handling) so backed em again - 49 @ 4/5 just to cover a bit...thankfully they hit a purple patch and sealed it by a point with a conversion! Had visions of it going agonisingly wide like the first two in the first half.

Thankfully, last I heard Anthony Faingaa was 'ok' after that horrible collision in the last minute.

Bit confused here.  f you didn't like what you saw in the first half then why on earth would you top up your bet?

BrumBilly

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2011, 09:22:11 AM »

After wathin them a while I was worried they wouldn't win by 61 but was pretty sure they'd win by more than 49 so backed them at that price to cut my loss on the initial bet. They managed to squeeze past the 61 so all was well. I would have been gutted if I hadn't have backed them at -49. Hope that makes sense.

Anyways, on to today. Had Cueto to score anytime at 1/2. England -54.5 @4/5 and got two doubles with England having completed the first leg....have New Zealand at -7 in one and -12 in the other so this is where the wheels come off and the French blow me out of the water!!!
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2011, 11:28:48 AM »

After wathin them a while I was worried they wouldn't win by 61 but was pretty sure they'd win by more than 49 so backed them at that price to cut my loss on the initial bet. They managed to squeeze past the 61 so all was well. I would have been gutted if I hadn't have backed them at -49. Hope that makes sense.

Anyways, on to today. Had Cueto to score anytime at 1/2. England -54.5 @4/5 and got two doubles with England having completed the first leg....have New Zealand at -7 in one and -12 in the other so this is where the wheels come off and the French blow me out of the water!!!

What price did you get on NZ -7? Would be good if you put all selections up pre-game. Always hard to know what to make of after-time winners.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2011, 11:57:01 AM »

NZ are a clear outright lay for me. They´re so dependent on the ref looking favourably on their marginal tactics at the breakdown and their obstructing runners in broken play. With a ref like Wayne Barnes or Kaplan (obv can´t ref SA) I don´t reckon they´re better than 2/5-4/9 in a semi against SA or Australia so 3/5 outright for me is way too short.
BrumBilly

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2011, 07:32:09 PM »

What price did you get on NZ -7? Would be good if you put all selections up pre-game. Always hard to know what to make of after-time winners.
[/quote]

NZ -7 were 1/5 with Hills, had em in a double with England 1st half -20 @ 1/2 (main double)

Other double was:

NZ -12 @ 4/11 and England -54 @ evens (small double)

Will post next bet before the off tho only reason I mentioned the doubles was because they still had one leg to go...Probably avoiding Fiji v Samoa unless I get home in time to have a bleary eyed punt. Lookin like Ireland match atm.
BrumBilly

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2011, 02:36:58 AM »

Fiji v Samoa is a tricky one for me so only interest in this is in a small double. I like Samoa but they've messed up a lot of their scoring opportunities with sloppy handling and indiscipline so I'm taking Fiji +10 @ evens with Keith Earls to score anytime @ 1/2 with Hills (pays 2/1).

BrumBilly

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2011, 04:56:19 AM »

This looks dead in the water....amateur nite from Fiji
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: