blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:32:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  European Deepstack Championships Package Sold Out
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Deepstack Championships Package Sold Out  (Read 3338 times)
Nico29

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2011, 12:26:02 PM »

Hi all, I'm Dominic Kay and here's a prev thread with all my online names etc.. http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=54675.0

And here's my hendon mob profile. http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=49787

I'm going to birmingham this week to play in the European Deepstack Championships. http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/festival.php?a=r&n=9082

Bit more info here too: http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=54541.0

Apparently 400 is the cap and it's expected to get 300+.

Wicked structures, reas field sizes and sofffffffffft standard.

I expect to see limping galore, raise peels non stop and set mining when priced out, it should be like poker 5 years back. Exploitable heaven.

I'm going to play the main event and the two side events. (£550, £300, £200)

If due to going deep in the main i cannot play the sides i will obv refund accordingly.

The total cost of the 3 events is £1050.

I'm selling as a package at a rate of 1.1429, 5%=£60, 10%=£120 etc...

I'd much prefer bank transfer only, but wld accept stars as last resort to sn dreamfinder.

Will produce tournie reports afterwards for both clarity and comedy value.

I'm selling 50% of myself in this. I def represent value in all 3 events, especially in the 2 smaller ones, ideally i'd keep all of my own action. Variance says no though.

I played the luton version of the main event running a set of kings into a set of aces very early on, both structure and average standard seemed perfect though.

The recent belgian event sold out and produced a $300k+ pool.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/event.php?a=r&n=55303

Selling 50%.

25%-Tikay-Paid

10%- Pm-Paid

10%-Claypole-Paid

5%-Off Forum-Paid

SOLD OUT.

Ty peeps, lets win the world. Smiley
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:55:38 PM by Nico29 » Logged
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 08:39:17 AM »

10% has gone via pm so just the 10% available now.
The Lad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 01:11:18 PM »

sent you a PM
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 01:14:33 PM »

I'll have whats left Nico - PM me
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 01:24:16 PM »

sent you a PM

Replied mate.

I'll have whats left Nico - PM me

Just about to Pm you. Smiley
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 01:29:52 PM »

Check your PM's please, Dom.

Have said am willing to reduce my % if you want to spread the stakes around a bit.

Alternatively, if Claypole wants to deal direct with me, he can have some of mine. I owe him a favour or two!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 01:43:33 PM »

Have said am willing to reduce my % if you want to spread the stakes around a bit.

Alternatively, if Claypole wants to deal direct with me, he can have some of mine. I owe him a favour or two!

Have pm'd you and the others.

Trying to get out of the stake already eh tikay?? lol Smiley
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 01:49:20 PM »

Just replied Dom. Thanks Tony, kind offer - I'm happy with 10%, unless you want me yo take more lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 01:49:27 PM »

Have pm'd you and the others.

Trying to get out of the stake already eh tikay?? lol Smiley

Lol, was gonna "sell on" at 2.8.......Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 01:52:20 PM »

Just replied Dom. Thanks Tony, kind offer - I'm happy with 10%, unless you want me yo take more lol

Nah, very happy with what I have!

I can't be there this weekend, or play it, so I have a nice bit of interest instead now, which suits me fine & is probably more +ev than playing myself.....

A few of the Sky Poker lads are playing it, too, Scotty77, James Williams (he has £22k burning a hole in his lucy), & of course Thewy.

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 01:53:36 PM »

All good people, so that's this thread now sold out.

Ty Tikay, Claypole, Pm'r and off forum mate for your faith.

Will try and repay it with some nice results.

Reports to follow.

I'll be playing Day 1B on the friday.

Dom
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 10:17:46 AM »

x  nmggfhjkl.k,mn

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 04:05:59 PM »

Sorry people i busted the main event after about 20 minutes of day 2.

Returned with just under 40bbs and was sat on a table which altho looked juicy-average age was 50ish, everybody-bar 1 shortie and me another medium stack, was absolutely stacked to the hilt.

I took down the blinds once in the first orbit when the bb was sat out with 200k behind.

Then when in the big blind the possible tournament leader raised for like the 5th time, and i made a defend with kq, can't really 3b fold here but maybe folding isn't terrible.

Anyways i donked the dryish flop as he looked the type to make hero laydowns with ace high/small pockets-didn't seem a board reader, but he didn't and altho tempted to hero his large donk on the 1076107 board with king high i made the nit fold-def thought he could have been counterfitted with 22-55 as his bet was so polarised on the river.

Next hand medium stack limps for like the second time after limp folding 5 mins b4, mr prev hand isolates and i jam my 30 bigs in from the small and kq. Isolater tanked and i thought at least we are live here. Nope he takes 1-2 minutes b4 hero calling with....ak. Wow misread on mr nitroller there. Anyway i brick and def need to work on my live reads, and shld prob avoid kq like the plague.

Some of you may have read how eventful my day1b day was from the updates. Tbh i'll prob do a proper tournie report at the end of the package-once i've obv won both sides. But it's safe to say that i had two of the softest tables i've seen in a while, bar the odd shark. Of course i don't like to pick on the fish, i prefer tangling with the young cash game street whizzes and the unpredictable/basically decent female types. 3 barrel bluffs with 10 high getting called by ace high and being 5bet jammed by aq in the 2nd level kinda show i need adjust better. But meh it's all good.

Onwards and upwards peeps, i'm winning these sides.

Laters and apologies for kq misread spews,

Dom.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:10:21 PM by Nico29 » Logged
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2011, 12:03:01 AM »

No % her but awesome tr gl in the sides.

Other amazing post itt comes from TK I can't be there this weekend, or play it, so I have a nice bit of interest instead now, which suits me fine & is probably more +ev than playing myself.....

Cheesy

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2011, 04:38:57 PM »

No % her but awesome tr gl in the sides.

Other amazing post itt comes from TK I can't be there this weekend, or play it, so I have a nice bit of interest instead now, which suits me fine & is probably more +ev than playing myself.....

Cheesy

Ty ty, think you are too kind though, i said like like 63 times! Agree Tk's post is impressive though, def made me chuckle.

Am going to do a proper write up on everything now i'm back home-but here's some cliffs.

Busted both sides i'm afraid people, 300 i was massssssssive but lost a huge pot with 22 left to the guy who went and won the comp, basically my kk lost to a pair+fd in an interesting pot.

200 wasn't my finest performance of all time and i feel a little guilty over my play in this-might even freeroll the investors percentage in this in another 200 comp sometime-def feel a bit bad about basically losing concentration.

Best leave it at that 4 now as got some sleep, online grind, emails etc to catch up on-boy having no internet in my hotel sucked.

Detailed reports to follow tmrw.

Dom

Ps- Sorry peeps.

Sad
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: