blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:53:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Jen Mason LIVE on TV tonight.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jen Mason LIVE on TV tonight.  (Read 3485 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 09:08:19 AM »

It was lovely to see Jen on tv again, she intoduced me to a whole new world at GUKPT Walsall like how to play the locals at cash, drinking Tia Maria coffee on windy hotel patios at 5am and god forbid it - cheesy chips!

She's a fun lady and what a legend.

Hi Shaz,

Yes, as most people know, she's just a bit special, there really is only one Jen Mason.

She owns 3% of blonde, actually, but I gather she has no plans to retire on the proceeds yet awhile.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 09:10:02 AM »

how come Jen doesnt post on blonde anymore?

A whole host of reasons, though not specific to blonde.

Poker forums are not always fun places for a bright, intelligent, sparkly young ladies to spend their time.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 02:02:03 PM »

Hello!  I rather miss posting on blonde, actually, but I am in the lurking stage of one of those lurker-keyboardwarrior-lurker cycles at the moment.  Thanks for your interaction during the Sky Poker thing* - it was shambolic fun and I never really thought they'd let me hold up handwritten signs.  Kudos to Tikay et al. for keeping up the chat for four hours at a go regularly - I don't know how you do it. 

Supernova - good times.  Always great to meet people properly out and about.  Red Dog - if you had been any smoother to Anna and myself at the time you could have been used as a sandpaper advert.

And actually I've already bought several wham bars with dividends from blondepoker.

Regards to all,

Jen

*apart from Snoopy who is now banned from asking questions

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 02:27:58 PM »

wham bars ftw.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 05:21:36 PM »

Hello!  I rather miss posting on blonde, actually, but I am in the lurking stage of one of those lurker-keyboardwarrior-lurker cycles at the moment.  Thanks for your interaction during the Sky Poker thing* - it was shambolic fun and I never really thought they'd let me hold up handwritten signs.  Kudos to Tikay et al. for keeping up the chat for four hours at a go regularly - I don't know how you do it. 

Supernova - good times.  Always great to meet people properly out and about.  Red Dog - if you had been any smoother to Anna and myself at the time you could have been used as a sandpaper advert.

And actually I've already bought several wham bars with dividends from blondepoker.

Regards to all,

Jen

*apart from Snoopy who is now banned from asking questions

Happy days, post more!

Was great to have you on the Show, sorry about the sweaty vinyl seats & the incredibly hot studio. Bit of a chaotic Show, it was not our finest night one way & another, but you were exactly what I wanted you to be - yourself.

So, when you coming on again?

And yes, I promise to pop down to Brighton more often & play some fun poker @ the Rendezvous again, I really enjoyed that night last month.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2011, 08:16:27 PM »

Miss her.   Cry

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: