blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 04:29:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  find the cat
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: find the cat  (Read 31750 times)
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2011, 09:10:05 PM »

I had a go in Manchester a while ago n get regular spam from best of the best. Would like to know if all those that have pictures of winners are genuine

Local lad won one,

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/local-west-yorkshire-news/2011/04/09/huddersfield-man-wins-car-worth-more-than-his-house-86081-28488714/

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2012, 11:19:07 AM »

I thought i clocked this straight away, but what i actually thought wasn't what it is.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2012, 11:25:28 AM »

I thought i clocked this straight away, but what i actually thought wasn't what it is.

Lol, thought the bird had hairy arms.

Ah! The element of surprise
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2012, 07:21:38 PM »

I had a go in Manchester a while ago n get regular spam from best of the best. Would like to know if all those that have pictures of winners are genuine

Local lad won one,

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/local-west-yorkshire-news/2011/04/09/huddersfield-man-wins-car-worth-more-than-his-house-86081-28488714/

Former footballer Ashley added: “I was on the books at Oldham Athletic when I was 14 – if I hadn’t started drinking and going out and had applied myself instead I might have been able to buy one of these before now.

I lolled

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2012, 07:57:35 PM »

Lol, hadn't noticed that.

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2012, 08:04:38 PM »

wow, just put the pic on my FB page and was told 'the other thing', how clever! Now trying to work out the psych bias behind that one....

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2012, 08:36:23 PM »

wow, just put the pic on my FB page and was told 'the other thing', how clever! Now trying to work out the psych bias behind that one....

Still haven't seen it here

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2012, 08:49:45 PM »

Still haven't seen it here

Geo

My eyes popped out mate, amazing

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2012, 09:13:48 PM »

you're all confusing me now.  i've seen the obvious thing. what's the 'other thing'?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2012, 09:24:07 PM »

you're all confusing me now.  i've seen the obvious thing. what's the 'other thing'?

This is a little hard to work out but I guess if you ask it like that, you haven't seen the main thing.

Was reading a bit about this kind of stuff. You seem to have the picture in your head when you close your eyes, but there is no way no way you will ever be able to see the other thing using this image in your head. Therefore....there is no 'image' in your head, just stored propositional info that you think is an image. Some kids, and few adults, actually store an image, and can look around it in their heads, and see new things. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://pages.slc.edu/~ebj/minds/student_pages/sally-jane/conference.html

Quick test to see if you can : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgOF4eE-30E

/boring factoid
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:27:34 PM by ManuelsMum » Logged

J Lennon
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2012, 09:32:49 PM »

you're all confusing me now.  i've seen the obvious thing. what's the 'other thing'?

This is a little hard to work out but I guess if you ask it like that, you haven't seen the main thing.

Was reading a bit about this kind of stuff. You seem to have the picture in your head when you close your eyes, but there is no way no way you will ever be able to see the other thing using this image in your head. Therefore....there is no 'image' in your head, just stored propositional info that you think is an image. Some kids, and few adults, actually store an image, and can look around it in their heads, and see new things. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://pages.slc.edu/~ebj/minds/student_pages/sally-jane/conference.html

Quick test to see if you can : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgOF4eE-30E

/boring factoid

lol wot?

i'm going to click links and hope i navigate towards the path of enlightenment.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2012, 09:35:18 PM »

oh that's like having a photographic memory?  i didn't even really understand the video, so i'm pretty sure i don't.

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2012, 09:43:18 PM »

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2012, 09:54:41 PM »

oh that's like having a photographic memory?  i didn't even really understand the video, so i'm pretty sure i don't.

That's the one, I think. Nothing happens for me in the vid, I guess those people can bring the memorized image strongly to mind, and superimpose it (resulting in a 'B')
I guess this kid has it. Amazing really, I can't understand how this is humanly possible. I can't even take in a scene in that detail

I remember a seminar once with a woman who studied autism. Her first words of advice were...if you ever do an interview about your research with a newspaper, always insist on seeing the final copy before print. She specialized in Electroencephalogram tests on autistic children to find any neural link.

Daily Mail article headlined: 'Hairnet Cures Mad Kids' fhl

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:10:00 PM by ManuelsMum » Logged

J Lennon
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2012, 10:17:54 PM »

If you look at this you'll see an animal. Name the animal out loud.

Now instaclose your eyes and look at the image in your head. Try to look at the image in your head in different ways, to see another animal.
If you can see another animal, you're an eidetiker.

J Lennon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: