blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 03:01:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  find the cat
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: find the cat  (Read 31647 times)
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2012, 10:36:47 AM »

Apparently the thought process is: the chick has hairy arms, oh it's 2 guys, hang on a minute there is nothing wrong with this picture. But some ppl never figure that there is nothing wrong. (girl up,boy down) unless told to look for. Glad I posted it. Looks like it caused some emotion.

What's the other thing?
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2012, 10:52:48 AM »

Apparently the thought process is: the chick has hairy arms, oh it's 2 guys, hang on a minute there is nothing wrong with this picture. But some ppl never figure that there is nothing wrong. (girl up,boy down) unless told to look for. Glad I posted it. Looks like it caused some emotion.

What's the other thing?

the other thing is that there is nothing wrong in essence. the girl stood up and guy sat down. but lots of people go away thinking its 2 guys or the chick has hairy arms.

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2012, 02:03:16 PM »

What's wrong with my living room?

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2012, 03:02:32 PM »

Someones re-decorated it for you in the 3rd pic. No need to thank me Smiley

Ah! The element of surprise
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2012, 07:22:27 PM »

Someones re-decorated it for you in the 3rd pic. No need to thank me Smiley

Thank you! But I don't understand! The clock is accurate, and the time has hardly changed.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2012, 07:26:47 PM »

What's wrong with my living room?

everything?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2012, 07:27:28 PM »

is it that the shadows are going towards the window?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 16, 2012, 07:32:16 PM »

Very good! And why would that be?

J Lennon
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 16, 2012, 07:34:49 PM »

because it's not a real house with real windows, it's one of the those 'make a dolls house in a shoe box' things from blue peter and the shadows are being cast by your spiderman torch.

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2012, 07:37:26 PM »

because it's not a real house with real windows, it's one of the those 'make a dolls house in a shoe box' things from blue peter and the shadows are being cast by your spiderman torch.

You're on the right lines Clairey!

How did you know about my spiderman torch? I keep that tucked away safely with my lunchbox..

J Lennon
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2012, 07:39:30 PM »

How did you know about my spiderman torch? I keep that tucked away safely with my lunchbox..

I just know these things.  Don't worry, your Ivor the engine vest and underpants set secret is safe with me.

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2012, 09:57:43 PM »

Room in top 2 is projection onto "real" room in bottom pic?
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2012, 10:02:20 PM »

I just know these things.  Don't worry, your Ivor the engine vest and underpants set secret is safe with me.

I wondered where I'd left that Wink

J Lennon
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2012, 10:06:19 PM »

Room in top 2 is projection onto "real" room in bottom pic?

Very well played sir

Music is Jazzhole.

They also did this. It really picks up, love it.

J Lennon
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2012, 08:22:40 PM »

If you look closely, you can see a ghost in the background. You may have to squint your eyes in and out a bit

J Lennon
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: