blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:48:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Some football value tonight (post your own too)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some football value tonight (post your own too)  (Read 7942 times)
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2011, 10:50:04 AM »

Huge prices in Leeds game on Sat. Aidan White now playing LM, 40s & 12s w/ Coral 1st/Any & Howson now bhind the striker 16s (5 1/3) Laddies.
Cheers. On these.
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2011, 10:56:29 AM »

Huge prices in Leeds game on Sat. Aidan White now playing LM, 40s & 12s w/ Coral 1st/Any & Howson now bhind the striker 16s (5 1/3) Laddies.
Cheers. On these.

yep, off with BH to game. On too. Come on Aidy!

edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2011, 11:11:52 AM »

Not football but figure I should give something back.

Fancy prices gone but looks like Ralph Beckett has got one ready at Wolves this evening: Hurry Up George in the 6pm. Nice e/w shape too...

Allez!!
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2012, 03:52:28 PM »

Found a bet tonight that looks way out of line on my book

Ive priced up Middlesboro (playing at home ) to beat Forest a minimum 4 -7  shot if not shorter

However they are currently trading at evens which looks massively overpriced to me

My two Forest contacts agree they are " woeful ", and the team news is that Boro are at full strength and  and Forest have 4 regulars out

Guess Im looking for somebody knowledgeable on Boro to give me a reason why this is not a big value bet  (doesnt Keith live up there ?   Smiley )

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/middlesbrough-v-nottingham-forest/winner
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2012, 04:16:36 PM »

Chris Gunter 50/1 1st goalscorer, missed 3 excellent chances on sat, playing RM as opposed to his usual RB.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2012, 04:17:56 PM »

Chris Gunter 50/1 1st goalscorer, missed 3 excellent chances on sat, playing RM as opposed to his usual RB.

nice

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2012, 04:20:24 PM »

If you are pricing something up @ 4/7 when market is evens, market is far more likely to be right than the price up, market is basically never gonna be 27% off, let alone on matchday in a fairly prominent league. If this is the case, you should really be looking pretty closely at how you're pricing the events up first and foremost and have a rethink, because there's a problem there.

The team news...is completely off as Robson is a big doubt as is Haroun + Bailey/McDonald/Coyne are definitely out. AFAIK Forest have no new injuries and are pretty much full strength (Cohen has been out for ages and will be out for ages). Plus you have the fact that Forest are massively underachieving in terms of results, relative to their 'equity' in games (i.e. they've dominated lots of games in terms of shots/corners but haven't won) - something which the big firms are clearly factoring in hugely if you look at Forest' odds today and in prior weeks.

I dont have a problem nor need to re think anything else as these prices are my own guidelines and have served me well.

I asked for an opinion on Boro not a lecture on pricing  from the shadows.

I dont like the tone or content of your posts so would ask you to follow somebody else about in future.

Maybe you should channel your energies into something more positive .
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2012, 04:49:39 PM »

If you are pricing something up @ 4/7 when market is evens, market is far more likely to be right than the price up, market is basically never gonna be 27% off, let alone on matchday in a fairly prominent league. If this is the case, you should really be looking pretty closely at how you're pricing the events up first and foremost and have a rethink, because there's a problem there.

The team news...is completely off as Robson is a big doubt as is Haroun + Bailey/McDonald/Coyne are definitely out. AFAIK Forest have no new injuries and are pretty much full strength (Cohen has been out for ages and will be out for ages). Plus you have the fact that Forest are massively underachieving in terms of results, relative to their 'equity' in games (i.e. they've dominated lots of games in terms of shots/corners but haven't won) - something which the big firms are clearly factoring in hugely if you look at Forest' odds today and in prior weeks.

I dont have a problem nor need to re think anything else as these prices are my own guidelines and have served me well.

I asked for an opinion on Boro not a lecture on pricing  from the shadows.

I dont like the tone or content of your posts so would ask you to follow somebody else about in future.

Maybe you should channel your energies into something more positive .

meh think thats a bit harsh fraser tbh. Think adnmdv's post is good constructive material, it just so happens that he disagrees with you. It seems like he is a man well worth listening to, and i would hazard a guess at him having years upon years in the industry.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2012, 04:53:24 PM »

No Quote for Gunter on Skybet 

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2012, 04:54:38 PM »

Some fun acca's

Over 2.5    Doncaster v Blackpool
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    1.80    To Run
2    Over 2.5    Carlisle v Tranmere
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    1.95    To Run
3    Over 2.5    Bradford v Port Vale
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    2.15    To Run

Under 2.5    Birmingham v Hull
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    1.61    To Run
2    Under 2.5    Brighton v Millwall
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    1.57    To Run
3    Under 2.5    Middlesbrough v Nottm Forest
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    1.65    To Run

Under 2.5    Birmingham v Hull
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    1.61    To Run
2    Under 2.5    Brighton v Millwall
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    1.57    To Run
3    Over 2.5    Doncaster v Blackpool
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    1.80    To Run
4    Under 2.5    Middlesbrough v Nottm Forest
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    1.65    To Run
5    Over 2.5    Carlisle v Tranmere
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    1.95    To Run
6    Under 2.5    Oldham v Walsall
(Total Goals)    14/02/2012    None    1.66    To Run

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2012, 04:55:48 PM »

No Quote for Gunter on Skybet 

got £8 at 40s
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2012, 04:58:22 PM »

My comments are not based on just that post Rich......he posts /flames  all the time with a nastiness , regardless if he is knowlegeable  just cant be bothered with it...

Prefer Pleasant dialogue
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2012, 05:07:22 PM »

My comments are not based on just that post Rich......he posts /flames  all the time with a nastiness , regardless if he is knowlegeable  just cant be bothered with it...

Prefer Pleasant dialogue

i'll second that he is a bit troll ish. although he does seem to have some knowledge behind him.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2012, 05:08:16 PM »

Had a small bet on Forest. That should guarantee a Boro win! Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2012, 05:19:39 PM »

Prefer Pleasant dialogue

i'll second that he is a bit troll ish. although he does seem to have some knowledge behind him.

Peoples Opinions are great and this is one of the best places to dicuss things , however some people have a different agenda which is their perogative...

Been Nice is Generally  Better.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: