blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 07:34:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  blonde Poker 2011 Advent Calendar
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde Poker 2011 Advent Calendar  (Read 144961 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: December 12, 2011, 12:11:52 PM »

he can still make the list though right? hes a must imo.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 12, 2011, 12:16:21 PM »

sic i've seen the list brag Tony...are you xmas eve or xmas day?

matt prob fingers crossed for binking monte carlo....just like you and I patrick   

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 12, 2011, 12:18:15 PM »

matt prob fingers crossed for binking monte carlo....just like you and I patrick   

No, I have neither seen the list, or asked to see it, but I do know who # 1 & # 2 will be, as Tighty told me on Saturday. And, obviously, I have no idea if Matt is on the list or not, it was just a little fun dig at a special friend.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 12, 2011, 12:20:45 PM »

lil dave is an absolute legend!

thanks for putting me in!! i'm sometimes a bit blunt with pleno/paulho but it's all in jest and a bit of a private joke with keysie!  I really like that jumper tikay, so i'm not sure I have time for you anymore.

I was just balancing my range, Rupert, gotta be done so my comments are not polarized......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 12, 2011, 12:41:26 PM »

Obv the question for flushy is does he prefer the money or the WPT title advent calendar slot?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 12, 2011, 12:56:14 PM »

No, I have neither seen the list, or asked to see it, but I do know who # 1 & # 2 will be, as Tighty told me on Saturday. And, obviously, I have no idea if Matt is on the list or not, it was just a little fun dig at a special friend.
not very pc or fair  imo

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 12, 2011, 01:20:14 PM »

And LilDave?

What can you say, he’s rushed to the top of the Respect Rankings, & deservedly.

He can’t have all the credit for the much-improved tone & mood of our PHA, but he deffo gets a lot of it. He takes the time to explain, especially to newbies, or inexperienced players, & the days of “gtfo”, or “fold, you twat” are thankfully long gone, it’s a really excellent resource now, & it’s the contributors that have made it so, Dave included.

Brekkie with Dave in Vegas was awesome, I could have listened to him for hours. My Bucket List includes playing Omaha online for an hour, talking through my thought processes, with Dave on my shoulder, how could anyone not improve with a session of mentoring from him?

He’s an exponent of yoof-speak, too, but not the silly stuff, & though I can’t help watching with embarrassment as some of the kids try to do cool-speak, Dave has actually advanced the cause of yoof-speak. I’m sure he never invented the two words, but it’s a struggle even for me to resist the use of “speshly” & “prolly” (Patent pending, LilDave) – those two words are right on the money, & I love to see them used.  

Whilst I’m blowing smoke up his sphinctered recess, I may as well give a plug to his latest Blog, too…..

http://bit.ly/utZIOt

And where did “SuuPRlim emenate from? Apparently, it’s Greek for “boy with great wealth”. Not wrong, apparently.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 12, 2011, 01:30:46 PM »

I've never heard that word before which is why I'm certain that's exactly what it means Smiley

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 12, 2011, 01:33:17 PM »

I've never heard that word before which is why I'm certain that's exactly what it means Smiley

I reckon it was a bluff, but I folded anyway. I always do.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 12, 2011, 01:37:29 PM »

Lol no clue about ancient greek obv but defo doesn't sound remotely close to a greek word.

Dunno why I took the time to write that though.

Whoooooosh

Wink

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 12, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »

Lol no clue about ancient greek obv but defo doesn't sound remotely close to a greek word.

Whoooooosh

Wink

It's actually true - ask him!

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 12, 2011, 01:54:37 PM »

I reckon it was a bluff, but I folded anyway. I always do.
you are far too nice sir Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 12, 2011, 02:03:33 PM »

Whoooooosh

Wink

I learnt the word when I was living in Cyprus, the guy I worked for comes from a small Cypriot farming village and there it means "supreme wealth" but not like money wealth, it was referred to a man who is happy because he and his family and friends are healthy and have plenty of food, that = Wealth in there village and I kind of instantly liked the principle of a small culture where you work really hard to make sure everyone around you is happy and safe and that makes you wealthy Smiley I don't really live too much on this principle but I like it Tongue

and wp Flushy abso sick sick scorrre! Russel essential inclusion imo, cant wait!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 12, 2011, 02:06:49 PM »

Whoooooosh

Wink

I learnt the word when I was living in Cyprus, the guy I worked for comes from a small Cypriot farming village and there it means "supreme wealth" but not like money wealth, it was referred to a man who is happy because he and his family and friends are healthy and have plenty of food, that = Wealth in there village and I kind of instantly liked the principle of a small culture where you work really hard to make sure everyone around you is happy and safe and that makes you wealthy Smiley I don't really live too much on this principle but I like it Tongue

and wp Flushy abso sick sick scorrre! Russel essential inclusion imo, cant wait!

See, I speak the truth. (Cyprus, Greece, same thing).

Flushy? Just a bit. He the boss, & morale is high.

Russell who?

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 12, 2011, 02:15:24 PM »

the real question is who got bumped?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: