blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:39:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Luton 2012 thread, powered by the same old 3-4 posters
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Luton 2012 thread, powered by the same old 3-4 posters  (Read 215518 times)
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: December 16, 2012, 01:17:17 PM »

Chip counts from last night. Sounds a great comp

Over 80 left for day 2 Jase, 77Dave & China Mug chip leaders, I think. Claypole up there too. He is such live pro now.

Need some money for Christmas pressies and the staff Christmas Party at Nandos Vinny....
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: December 16, 2012, 01:23:07 PM »

I can't imagine not finalling today, I am 9 for 9 over me last 9 comps and got cash flowing outta me kitchen drawer like

I'm gannon doon the G nah and divnae expect to post atall for several ooers

sola virtus nobilitat
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: December 16, 2012, 01:30:35 PM »

lol, gl glenda. Make sure you take a spare battery.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1593 on: December 16, 2012, 04:56:02 PM »

Over 80 left for day 2 Jase, 77Dave & China Mug chip leaders, I think. Claypole up there too. He is such live pro now.

Need some money for Christmas pressies and the staff Christmas Party at Nandos Vinny....

Don't forget the taxman limits you to £150 per head for staff Christmas parties Shaun.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: December 16, 2012, 05:58:52 PM »

Any updates or stream?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: December 16, 2012, 06:05:44 PM »

Any updates or stream?

Popular circuit pros claypole, Dave 'public school' Johnson & China Mug still alive. 38 left an hour ago when the popular circuit pros ganged up on me

sola virtus nobilitat
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1596 on: December 16, 2012, 08:11:11 PM »

Any updates or stream?

Popular circuit pros claypole, Dave 'public school' Johnson & China Mug still alive. 38 left an hour ago when the popular circuit pros ganged up on me

Ahem

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: December 16, 2012, 08:41:45 PM »

Any updates or stream?

Ahem

To be considered a circuit pro, you have to actually leave the card room at Luton Smiley

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: December 17, 2012, 12:01:41 AM »

Excellent tourneyment that £100er. Lashings of popular circuit pros around all weekend, inc King Rollo and Blackpool 2003 ME winner Dave Johnson. Wp George and crew.

For next time might I suggest...

20k chips instead of 25k

No 25-50 level

Also, how about getting players to sign whatever needs to be signed when they buy in for you to be able to publish chip counts and what not?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 12:56:13 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: December 17, 2012, 02:19:14 AM »

Don't forget the taxman limits you to £150 per head for staff Christmas parties Shaun.

Vinnies getting six wings and a chicken pitta wrap - end of.

Great fun, just managed to turn around a 4:1 deficit heads up, get it in good four times and still come second.

Least I saved $1280 from FTOPs. Well organised George and Co
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: December 17, 2012, 07:59:59 AM »

Chompy won this, right?

I purchased 75% of him at a rate 1.45 yesterday after he told me he was nailed on to win, & the locals were all "nirvana-like" in ability.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: December 17, 2012, 08:00:59 AM »

PS - Well done claypoleeeeee. Christmas is un-cancelled.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: December 17, 2012, 06:41:27 PM »

Claypole does a GILF @ Luton (available online @ RedTube)

Having ‘got through’ to Day 2 of the ‘LooTown  Kwissie Quacker’, Loofah almost managed the motorway legal speed limit in the Postman Patmobile, and even hit fifth gear on the downhill section of the M1 approaching Redbourn.

A thoroughly miserable day 1 had only produced a 10k increase in chipstackage after 39 hours of play.

The day had been only saved by the re-appearance of ‘The Blast from the Past’      …..    none other than 1973 GUKPT Blackpool Chump, David ‘Jonnyplums’ Johnson!

Resplendent in moth eaten cardigan, same old Primark combats, and frayed Oxfam footwear, Dave had finally been released from the sex offenders’ wing of HMP Parkhurst.

“Good afternoon tramp, how’s your boyfriend?”, Loofah greeted his late arrival. Dave smiled graciously, as he told your author his parole officer had already found him gainful employment      …….     as Widow Twanky, in the forthcoming star studded Pantomime @ Kettering Town Hall.

At the end of Day 1, on a table more passive than a Greenpeace bayonet charge,  Loofah had made ‘all the running’     ….      and GayLord got all the chips – standard!

Day 2 déjà vu, D J was again on my table     ….      or not, as it happens.

His splendid stack was there – but where was D J?

By the time Julian Clarey dropped him off, he moaned that he was 21k lighter     …..       demonstrating that Dave’s musical lesson – on a pink oboe, apparently - with ‘Uncle JC’ could be expensively painful.

‘Sexual confusion’ also troubled yet another player at the table, Mr Short Cunnilingus.

Claypole (luckily for him D J didn’t know his Blonde nom de plume!) decided to ‘pick on’ some octogenarian sitting quietly in seat 5, as he raised 128% of hands played.
The ‘poor old love’ pondered and protecting the BB, the ‘poor old dear’ pondered, and called his bet on a QQ8 flop (Loofah smirked). Awwww blesseth - the ‘poor old darling’ pondered, and called the 35k bet on a 2 turn (Loofah fought back a giggling fit). Shaun ‘value bet’ the 7 on the river and        ………     ‘bless them cotton socks’  pondered longer, and called off the remaining paltry pile, as Loofah fell off the chair backwards - gasping for oxygen, as the curtain fell Carry on Poker.
Shaun insta-mucked in total shellshock, before ‘The Old Dear’ ponderously revealed the ‘Claypole Cruncher’     ……….         A 10 off, obviously – Loofah almost pissed his pants laughing.

Joining a Stunned Shaun for a commiseration anti-rail cigarette, he groaned that “he felt awful, really, picking on that poor old lady”.

Loofah’s laughter reached a new crescendo as - fighting back the tears - he disclosed that ‘she’ was usually called    ……………….. Norman (the Calling Station)!

After 5 minutes of convincing Claypole that ‘she’ was really a he, Loofah concluded that Dave Johnson’s perfume had overpowered Mr Conning’s normally sharp observational abilities.

Chompy couldn’t get the remaining 64 players to chop, quickly phoning ‘Cash Converters Kendall’ managing to sell shares in some sort of Poker Ponzi Scheme.
As soon as the Sting was completed Chompy exited, and breathlessly sprinted to the desk clutching fifty five Hendon Mob Flag Seeking Vouchers (elbowing pensioners out the way), in his haste to late register for the afternoon Semaphore Seekers fifty pounder.

Loofah’s KK v JJ all in pre for a 200k pot – the Bobbies never get beat at Looton (as decreed by Grand Masters, Chandra & Lally) – meant our hero could mischievously mount Operation Fen Flag Denial - an hour later.

Chompy was in his element, romping away to an impressive stack as he outplayed The Deadpool Table – revelling that he’d found his level, at last (his opponents were mainly ‘stars’ from the afternoon Pub League ‘Championship’) – who looked on in wonderment, as 24 Flags Wheldon scythed through them with Messi-like skillz.
Mission Commander Raj sanctioned a Black Ops insertion as Operation Fen Flag Denial faltered. The Chinook got Loofah to the LZ before the Iceni could react   …    we were in!

Chompy’s chiselled jaw dropped as the Royal Anglian rearguard was reduced to a shambolic rabble. The chipleader desperately flailed as he bled from a slow painful Death of a Thousand Cuts.

“See ya Chomps”, shouted Your Audacious Scribe as the Fenland Flouncer departed   ….   the only flag being waved was white!

Loofah bubbled – trying to win a 400k pot, which would have been quite handy on an FT with 1.4 mill in play (Wheldon winces with the ridiculousness of Loofah’s disdain for flag worship) – and it was off to watch Shaun play heads up in a ‘proper tournament’.

Claypole was up against Goatee Phil and, although consistently getting it in good, lost an enthralling clash, and the crowd approved.

Loofah concluded there was only one person to blame for Conning’s demise      …..     Dave Bloody Johnson!

Now if you donned Goatee Phil in tight leather trousers, black capped sleeve T-shirt, and dumped a latex fetish hat on his bonce – he’d look remarkably like the lead singer of the Village People!    

Loofah mused that D J had obviously infected Shaun with those wafts of Chanel No: 5 earlier, and had so confused his sexual orientation that he dared not send the Ultimate Gay Icon to the rail!

UL Shaun.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:46:36 PM by luther101 » Logged
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: December 17, 2012, 07:09:27 PM »

Well done Shaun, cream rises and all that

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: December 17, 2012, 07:13:37 PM »

Brilliant TR by Luther.

PS - And Chompy DID manage to sell me a big chunk of his action yesterday afternoon, at 4.30pm. What time did he exit, anyone know?

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: