blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 04:37:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272938 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monte Carlo £250,000 Gtd: Day 3 and final
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 69 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monte Carlo £250,000 Gtd: Day 3 and final  (Read 134263 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2011, 04:37:20 PM »

come on he raise/called utg vs mp with k10 for over 10bigs, he would never fold JJ there to anybody else imo, Allen especially is known to be super aggro right?

I dont think there is much wrong with him folding cos Jack's his horse fwiw

Is this standard practice then? Is it soft play? collusion? Same if he had aces?

no defending the jacks fold. pure collusion.
is it?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2011, 04:37:53 PM »

Sterling effort from Matt & Titty! UL Guys.

The older I get, the better I was.
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2011, 04:38:16 PM »

Sigh at havin option to swap 7.5% with chantler and dorey. Sure did take it
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2011, 04:39:06 PM »

come on he raise/called utg vs mp with k10 for over 10bigs, he would never fold JJ there to anybody else imo, Allen especially is known to be super aggro right?

Is this standard practice then? Is it soft play? collusion? Same if he had aces?

imo, it's not at all collusion, cheating or soft-play.

Jack, playing a completely independent game has gone all in, (no collusive behavior between the two of them) now it's on Franky to make his decision, if he decides that calling is less profitable than folding because he has stake interest in Jack then imo he can fold whatever he likes and it would be fine. trying to make maximum +EV decisions innit Smiley

fwiw I think it was a terrible fold. it's like the biggest freeroll you can get, without looking exactly at the stacks i'd say it was near on impossible for franky to lose equity by calling here.

Whollyflush

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2011, 04:40:57 PM »

c'mon Alex, get me out of the hole with the bookie.

@whollyflush on twitter
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2011, 04:42:33 PM »

If Frankie has staked the guy then it's just a weird situation and he didn't know what to do I guess. I very much doubt Frankie would ever do anything if he thought it was against the spirit of the game.

forgot to wish him luck before with the other 3 so gl Frankie! <3

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2011, 04:42:37 PM »

I don't think it is collusion at all

It might be a terrible fold (have seen worse, live), but not worse than that. It might not even be bad

I spoke to the TD, there was no issue......
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:44:17 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 19, 2011, 04:42:44 PM »

Jack, playing a completely independent game has gone all in, (no collusive behavior between the two of them) now it's on Franky to make his decision, if he decides that calling is less profitable than folding because he has stake interest in Jack then imo he can fold whatever he likes and it would be fine. trying to make maximum +EV decisions innit Smiley

fwiw I think it was a terrible fold. it's like the biggest freeroll you can get, without looking exactly at the stacks i'd say it was near on impossible for franky to lose equity by calling here.

So if you have any vested interest in a player you can play accordingly? Sounds a bit dodge to me

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2011, 04:43:03 PM »

Nine handed final begins then.........

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2011, 04:44:23 PM »

100% its not cheating as that is what collusion is. Frankie folded thinking i could be gambling and chucking money away with either out come. if he has AA he thinks no gamble take his chips and win 90k. his honesty cant be questioned here especially whilst he cant explain his thinking to you all.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2011, 04:44:36 PM »

I don't think it is collusion at all

It might be a terrible fold (have seen worse, live), but not worse than that

I spoke to the TD, there was no issue......

Obv no issue here Tighty. He can argue that he folded jacks cos of the tight opener. No one is saying Frankie colluded/soft played etc etc.

Just talking about the situation in general. maybe again we need to start another thread and let you continue with these excellent updates Smiley

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2011, 04:45:12 PM »

100% its not cheating as that is what collusion is. Frankie folded thinking i could be gambling and chucking money away with either out come. if he has AA he thinks no gamble take his chips and win 90k. his honesty cant be questioned here especially whilst he cant explain his thinking to you all.

In the same way you shouldn't be defending him then cos you have no idea what he is thinking?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2011, 04:48:11 PM »

no defending the jacks fold. pure collusion.
is it?

hmm perhaps I overreacted.

may well just be horrible play. anyway, ON WITH THE UPDATES!

gogogogog Alex!
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2011, 04:48:46 PM »

If anyone knows what frankie is thinking at anytime of day I'll give them my net worth

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2011, 04:49:26 PM »

If anyone knows what frankie is thinking at anytime of day I'll give them my net worth

Hardly a big incentive Cheesy

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 69 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: