blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:32:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  An apology to all those I didn't speak to.....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: An apology to all those I didn't speak to.....  (Read 3896 times)
Highstack

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2006, 09:43:57 AM »

Good morning all. I had a fantastic night on Saturday so a great big thank you to anyone who had input in organising the event and all thos attendees who helped make it a great night.

I am sincerely sorry that I didn't speak to so many of you, but with gambling too, the time was scarce. I am sure there will be other events.

I really enjoyed myself, and I am cerain that I will stay over for the extended social next time. I don't live too far away, so I decided to drive, this is a decision that I definitely regret now.

Thanks again and I hope that everything ran just as smoothly for you all yesterday an d that you have all returned safely.

charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 09:47:25 AM »

I too wish i had spoken to more people ,  cant understand why though , i only played poker for about 10 minutes lol.
Must say Dewi and booderham were very nice to chat to , i spoke to so many but forget names  .

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
Splash

WonkyJim / Donkeyjim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 10:28:24 AM »

How did the cash game go in the end rob?

".....and Buckley ponders how to play Aces to lose the maximum."
zelda

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 10:51:59 AM »

H im sorry I left without saying bye - didnt realise you were still on the cash table and couldnt see you when I had a quick look around...  Sorry also to anyone else I didn't say bye to - I was desperate to return home to the kids...
Highstack

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 11:06:23 AM »

No problems Z nice to see you and Sven. We will definitely have to meet up again, I will try and get Caroline to come along to your Castle Hill game (I have told her that Sven is a Villa fan too, so she will have something else to discuss!) Smiley

Did ok Jim thanks. Posted a reply on your blog!

jammer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 04:29:40 PM »

No problems Z nice to see you and Sven. We will definitely have to meet up again, I will try and get Caroline to come along to your Castle Hill game (I have told her that Sven is a Villa fan too, so she will have something else to discuss!) Smiley

And there was me thinking that myself and snoops were the only villa fans here....
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 04:42:23 PM »

I too wish i had spoken to more people ,  cant understand why though , i only played poker for about 10 minutes lol.
Must say Dewi and booderham were very nice to chat to , i spoke to so many but forget names  .

Charmaine, you were Charming  as well  thumbs up

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: