blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 06:21:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272643 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  blonde Camera Club
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 112 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde Camera Club  (Read 257127 times)
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: March 17, 2012, 06:22:16 PM »

Got bored, decided to pimp the brook. The stuff's still drying in the garden though.

Click to see full-size image.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #541 on: March 17, 2012, 06:28:47 PM »

Don't let Tony see those.

The older I get, the better I was.
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 17, 2012, 06:35:47 PM »

Got bored, decided to pimp the brook. The stuff's still drying in the garden though.

Is this a submission for the machinery theme?

Nice pics btw

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 17, 2012, 06:37:05 PM »

Don't let Tony see those.

lol, there is some nice machinery in one of the pics though

Had a good look at this this morning http://rustybreak.tumblr.com/ , if I didn't make something I was gonna burst.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 17, 2012, 06:40:38 PM »

Is this a submission for the machinery theme?

Nice pics btw

Geo

Thanks Geo, it's a plough yeah and a very old rusting car.
I took them at 6pm, supposedly the 'golden hour' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_hour_(photography) It's nice here, when the rain stops.

J Lennon
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 17, 2012, 07:16:43 PM »

Being as there are a few beach photos on here now I'm going to use it as a excuse to subject you to a some of my better pics from last weeks hols Grin

This sea was like a millpond 24 hours before I took this pic, we were sunbathing on this jetty!

Tombs of the kings, from outside and inside

Bit more culture.....

A family of gorgeous pups that lived wild on the beachfront.

Candidate for "Find the cat" thread?

And finally, I noticed one night that those two star/planets that Matchka photographed in line with the moon a few weeks ago were horizontal when viewed from Cyprus, rather than almost vertical as they look from here.
First attempt at long exposure pic, lol.

After several more attempts, and finally climbing on a plastic chair balanced on a table and placing the camera on next doors balcony one up,on a turkish delight box, I got this Cheesy

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Machka

View Profile WWW
« Reply #546 on: March 17, 2012, 08:36:28 PM »

And finally, I noticed one night that those two star/planets that Matchka photographed in line with the moon a few weeks ago were horizontal when viewed from Cyprus, rather than almost vertical as they look from here.

After several more attempts, and finally climbing on a plastic chair balanced on a table and placing the camera on next doors balcony one up,on a turkish delight box, I got this Cheesy

I really like the first one, I'm sure with some effort you could get some great planet writing in the sky.  A bit like writing your name with sparklers but on a cosmic scale!

Nice clear picture of Venus and Jupiter too.
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 17, 2012, 09:12:40 PM »

I really like the first one, I'm sure with some effort you could get some great planet writing in the sky.  A bit like writing your name with sparklers but on a cosmic scale!

Thanks Matchka, I actually like the scribble one as well.
I thought they were planets, but I couldn't remember which ones. If you scroll to the right, you may be able to see another very dim one in alignment with them, any idea what it might be?

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Machka

View Profile WWW
« Reply #548 on: March 18, 2012, 12:20:29 AM »

Thanks Matchka, I actually like the scribble one as well.
I thought they were planets, but I couldn't remember which ones. If you scroll to the right, you may be able to see another very dim one in alignment with them, any idea what it might be?

Mercury was aligned with them earlier in the month in a diagonal top left to bottom right direction but I'm pretty sure that isn't in a horizonal alignment now.  I suspect the dim object is a distant star.

Back to your 'scribble' photo, a few years ago I was at a fireworks display and accidentaly took this which got me experimenting.

I thought I'd have a go and making some pretty scribbles myself, this is what I came up with.

and finally after all the fireworks had finishes a cruise liner was leaving Southampton docks, so I got this with a hand held 1 second exposure.

Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 18, 2012, 12:30:56 AM »

These are great, I'm definitely going to have another go at this, I wonder could I "write"...

Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #550 on: March 18, 2012, 06:57:16 AM »

this is the only time i have tried painting with light.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 18, 2012, 08:55:45 AM »

J Lennon
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 18, 2012, 09:06:30 AM »

J Lennon
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #553 on: March 18, 2012, 09:28:46 AM »

Terrific! Esp the fireworks.

I love the long-exposure stuff. I had a go a while back but it's pretty tame compared to yours.

This was a white van man going at quite a lick. If you look at the light trails you can see how unstable he is before he jams on for the bend.

The older I get, the better I was.
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 18, 2012, 09:32:19 AM »

Terrific! Esp the fireworks.

I love the long-exposure stuff. I had a go a while back but it's pretty tame compared to yours.

This was a white van man going at quite a lick. If you look at the light trails you can see how unstable he is before he jams on for the bend.

where is the photo taken Tom?

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 112 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: