blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 06:52:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272877 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  3 bet pot line check please.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3 bet pot line check please.  (Read 2561 times)
Rivertony

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 04:23:48 PM »

Agreed pre is pretty bad, flop is pretty standard and turn is dependant on weather I feel he's does have A high hands or very good hands like JJ+! Went he bet turn I think he's hand now leans towards a value hand rather than a A high hence the Allin but maybe I just say that cos he called LOL
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 04:33:49 PM »

he very capable of firing 2 bullets with ace high hands due to him knowing I'm gonna float a bunch!

Went he bet turn I think he's hand now leans towards a value hand rather than a A high hence the Allin

maybe I just say that cos he called LOL

confirmed Cheesy

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 04:37:10 PM »

Posting on blonde while Out for lunch on valentines day with his girlfriend FML lol
Rivertony

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 04:54:05 PM »

Posting on blonde while Out for lunch on valentines day with his girlfriend FML lol

Who paid the bill? LOL x
rbc_mike

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 06:04:20 PM »

Mike might say he was playing pretty loose 

In OP, I meant the game itself was playing pretty loose. I was rocking it up as per trying to make pairs.

Agree with comments that bet sizing could be bigger on turn, my thought process was that I wanted to give Tony what appeared to be a strong amount of f.e. on the turn. Given that he thinks that I can make laydowns, he is gonna raise/jam turn with a wide range if he thinks I'm bet folding jj/qq here (would be pretty bad imo to bet/fold with pot/stack sizes).  Just wanted to check I'm not being results based.

Enjoyed the game last night was fun,hope you got out of it on the night

Was good to meet you! I sure got out of the hole [ ].  I'll just bink the 150 at DTD this wknd so it's not biggy Smiley

Must be getting old cos I just cf turn

Surely this makes us ridic exploitable?

With stack sizes and board texture i quite like c/r the flop, not a nightmare if flop gets checked through but u freeze out his good equity with hands like KQ/QJ that will bet the flop alot.

Surely bet>>>check>>>>c-r? I don't think I'm ever c-r this board having raised the straddle pre, I'm literally just betting 100% of my hands for value/continuation betting on such a dry board. If I think he's gonna float me wide, I lose out on value when he folds hands he would float with.

Dying's for fools.
Rivertony

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 06:45:07 PM »

100% bet flop, bet slightly bigger on turn, other than that u played the hand perfect! Sigh turn card for you! I'm sure we will battle again and you can get some revenge  Wink
PeeJay

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2012, 06:54:59 PM »

Don't think Tony "I don't fold to 3bs" Phillips would ever consider passing at any point during this hand. Ul mike
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 08:20:49 PM »

Rivertony you're Tony Phillips?

You prolly don't remember but we played quite a few times "back in the day" - last time and saw you, you and your girlfriend who's name I can never remember but always thought she was really nice were having a baby? How did all that turn out?

What are you doing now? Sorry to de-rail the thread!

littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2012, 11:09:46 AM »

Rivertony you're Tony Phillips?

You prolly don't remember but we played quite a few times "back in the day" - last time and saw you, you and your girlfriend who's name I can never remember but always thought she was really nice were having a baby? How did all that turn out?

What are you doing now? Sorry to de-rail the thread!

Freddie was 2 on Monday so yes it's been a while...I am said girlfriend my name is Fran hi 

I'll let Tony answer the what's he doing now lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2012, 12:15:42 AM »

I knew it was Fran! I remembered about 20mins after making that post.

congrats on the kid. wpwpw

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: