blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:35:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham  (Read 50656 times)
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 18, 2012, 07:54:58 PM »

On my Stars it says that I am registered to 2 tournaments - Day 1A April 11th (Although I registered for Day 1B) £770 and the a second tournament on the April 12th which is a Freeroll although that says Day 1A
Bit confused by it and will email Stars about it, just wondering if that is Normal
Also a few more questions re DTD and Hotels
Will there be ample parking there and best time to get there (normally play 25 runners at my local so don't have to worry about that)
Also does DTD accomodate for special diets
Are there any Apartment Hotels in the area
cheers

Hey
No you should only be registered for one start day, the dates have changed as we added an extra day 1 so what was day 1a (thursday 12th) is now 1b but it is definitely worth emailing stars and asking them why this has happened and they will sort it out for you.

There is a large car park at Dusk Till Dawn which will definitely fill up each day however there is a large cinema complex opposite and you can park in there as an overflow and at midday there will be no problem with parking. We open the doors at 10am so if you get there early enough you can grab a spot in the carpark.

In terms of specific dietary requirements I will need to check with the kitchen depending on how specific the requirement is. If you let me know in advance what your requirements are I can check with them before the event as I can imagine it will be a bit manic on the day. If you want you can private message me or email me nicola@dusktilldawnpoker.com.

I don't actually know of any apart hotels but can ask around for you. Does anyone on here know??

Any other questions feel free to give me a shout.

Cheers Nicola

DEVIL

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2012, 05:56:25 PM »

How many levels per day are there and what is the expected finishing time?
Wilfie

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2012, 11:16:11 AM »

It's posted somewhere but from memory 10 levels ending at 01:20
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2012, 11:38:04 AM »

Think it's 11 levels
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2012, 11:44:44 AM »

Is there any way of guaranteeing entry for a late registration without losing any chips?

I definitely want to play but I can't get there 'til about 4pm. Can I buy in beforehand then have my chips kept out of play until I arrive?

What if there's a list of alternates when I get there? Will I just have to wait in line with them or would a prepaid get to queue jump?

Thanks.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 22, 2012, 12:11:14 PM »

Pretty sure no one mentioned 30 minute levels nicola, UKIPT is 1 hour.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2012, 12:12:23 PM »

Pretty sure no one mentioned 30 minute levels nicola

It's 15,000 starting and 60 minute levels.

10 or 11 levels day 1 finishing around 1am is correct

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 22, 2012, 12:38:30 PM »

Pretty sure no one mentioned 30 minute levels nicola

It's 15,000 starting and 60 minute levels.

10 or 11 levels day 1 finishing around 1am is correct
Sorry I was thinking it was the 150 Deepstack...moment of madness!

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 22, 2012, 12:45:34 PM »

Is there any way of guaranteeing entry for a late registration without losing any chips?

I definitely want to play but I can't get there 'til about 4pm. Can I buy in beforehand then have my chips kept out of play until I arrive?

What if there's a list of alternates when I get there? Will I just have to wait in line with them or would a prepaid get to queue jump?

Thanks.
Hey

For our events yes but I am not sure if this will be available for this event, I will check and let you know.

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 22, 2012, 01:39:57 PM »

Thanks.
Hey

For our events yes but I am not sure if this will be available for this event, I will check and let you know.
Unfortunately all chips will be on the table for this event, so not late chip stacks I'm afraid.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 22, 2012, 03:30:11 PM »

Thanks.
Hey

Unfortunately all chips will be on the table for this event, so not late chip stacks I'm afraid.

Ok. Thanks for finding out.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2012, 06:08:16 PM »

Hi Guys

We are generating 3+ seats a night in our 9pm €50 UKIPT satellite, so from Monday we are guaranteeing 3 seats to hopefully generate 4 or 5 seats Smiley
Plus our Early Bird at 6.30pm with 1 seat guaranteed
And our Live satellite this Saturday at 9pm 5 seats guaranteed!!

For more details click - http://​www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/​news.php?id=2232
Plus Rob's latest blog - http://​www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/​blog.php?profile=4

Satellite tree attached Smiley

Cheers Nicola

Wilfie

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »

On my Stars it says that I am registered to 2 tournaments - Day 1A April 11th (Although I registered for Day 1B) £770 and the a second tournament on the April 12th which is a Freeroll although that says Day 1A
Bit confused by it and will email Stars about it, just wondering if that is Normal
Also a few more questions re DTD and Hotels
Will there be ample parking there and best time to get there (normally play 25 runners at my local so don't have to worry about that)
Also does DTD accomodate for special diets
Are there any Apartment Hotels in the area
cheers

Any luck with stars? Thought I'd better check my account and it says 11th and 12th although I only want the 12th! Email has been sent.
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2012, 03:57:37 PM »

There are tournament " holding tanks" for players who have qualified, bought in seat only or bought a package etc. Then there are separate holding tanks for the choice of each starting day (which will be shown as a freeroll). Therefore everyone who has entered or qualified via the stars client should have 2 tournaments that they are "registered" for, one to show the method of buy-in and other for choice of starting day.

Therefore you may be in list of qualifiers dated 11April and then have chosen day 1b which is 12 April. You will play 12 April.
Pretty simple really
Wilfie

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2012, 04:50:49 PM »

There are tournament " holding tanks" for players who have qualified, bought in seat only or bought a package etc. Then there are separate holding tanks for the choice of each starting day (which will be shown as a freeroll). Therefore everyone who has entered or qualified via the stars client should have 2 tournaments that they are "registered" for, one to show the method of buy-in and other for choice of starting day.

Therefore you may be in list of qualifiers dated 11April and then have chosen day 1b which is 12 April. You will play 12 April.
Pretty simple really

Cheers
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: