blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:27:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Walsall GUKPT main event - Ant040689
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Walsall GUKPT main event - Ant040689  (Read 5764 times)
Ant040689

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2012, 10:22:11 AM »

Last minute.com here but i have got a massive urge to play a good live tournament and this is the only one this weekend worth playing. It is the GUKPT Walsall 1070 pounds main event. I want to sell 30 per cent at 1.15. Would normally do this on spot value, but the costs of hotel and train tickets mean the extra here will help, plus i think i would be good value anyway.

5 per cent = 61.5 pounds
10 per cent = 123 pounds

I play tournaments exclusively online professionally with a healthy ROI. Names on sites include 'anup returns' on pokerstars
                                                                                                                                 'anupreturns' on party poker
                                                                                                                                 'Mehant' on Ongame
                                                                                                                                 2dominant4u' Pacific

I have recently cashed in the DTD 500 where i thought i played well but was undone with a set up.

Greekstein and f3nix35 could give me a nice character reference as i have dealt with both for transferring decent sums online before.

I will be turning up about 45 mins late as i am catching the 12.05 train from London Euston which turns up at walsall for 14.00 bang on, which is the starting time but with the stack and blind levels as they are this shouldn't have much of an effect. Worst case scenario i turn up at 15.15 if everything goes wrong, but should only be 45 mins, if investing you need to take this into account.

5 per cent would be the smallest someone can take and as i am cutting it fine i won't be able to check to see if the money has got through before i start playing. So there will be an element of trust here. The people who first respond wanting action will be booked up to 30 per cent. Then i will sort out how those people will pay when i have time later on today. Transfer on pokerstars and bank transfer will be the way most likely.

Hope this is fine, attachment of my sharkscopes below. If no-one takes any action this will be a pretty hefty punt on my part, but exciting nevertheless.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 10:28:11 AM »

5%, I'll give you the cash there. Just ask Tikay or Celtic to point me out.

Gl

Ah! The element of surprise
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 10:29:19 AM »

10% sending moneybookers when you confirm.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 10:40:56 AM »

both confirmed.

forgot to add my sharskcopes but you can see them from a previous online staking request for the tcoop. Rushed for time atm. apols.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 10:43:18 AM »

Rest

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 10:43:42 AM »

sent

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 10:54:25 AM »

Bank details please

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 11:00:03 AM »

Bank details please

PM sent.

Cheers for this guys. As for bobalike look out for the fatman with the trampy beard and thats me but will ask Tikay and Celtic, neither have I actually said hello to lol will be fine tho.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 11:12:35 AM »

Bank details please

PM sent.

Cheers for this guys. As for bobalike look out for the fatman with the trampy beard and thats me but will ask Tikay and Celtic, neither have I actually said hello to lol will be fine tho.

184.50 sent

Right, not done any staking for ages. Your mission is to get me out my Cheltenham hole.

So currently you only need to cash for £5900. I will let you know later if this goes up or down after this afternoons gambling.

Not too much to ask I hope Wink

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 11:51:59 AM »

Bank details please

PM sent.

184.50 sent

Right, not done any staking for ages. Your mission is to get me out my Cheltenham hole.

So currently you only need to cash for £5900. I will let you know later if this goes up or down after this afternoons gambling.

Nice use of the word 'only' there, ha.

Gl in the Cheltenham betting, have a feelung a 17/1 shot will come in at some point today. If that helps.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2012, 11:53:17 AM »

Bank details please

PM sent.

184.50 sent

Gl in the Cheltenham betting, have a feelung a 17/1 shot will come in at some point today. If that helps.

Lol very specific, I dont think you get many 17/1's about so I will keep my eye out.

Good luck!

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 12:02:51 PM »

Bank details please

PM sent.

184.50 sent

Lol very specific, I dont think you get many 17/1's about so I will keep my eye out.

Good luck!

Tyty.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 03:42:22 PM »

Down to 18k from 20k starting stack. Same table as Sunny Chatta. Been here an hour.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 04:15:03 PM »

Hi Ant make yourself known so I can pay you.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 04:19:13 PM »

It might help if I tell you where I'm sitting lol

Table 14 Seat 4

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: