blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:22:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Buying sh!t - Way of the Nit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 493 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buying sh!t - Way of the Nit  (Read 559912 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2012, 04:18:35 PM »

Spent £8.16 more than I needed to Sad

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2012, 04:18:48 PM »

You laid it right buddy?

Sigh, Didn't think to lay it. Burning money. Knew Girgles would wade in full pelt instead of questioning why i would randomly go from 2/5 shots and start punting the lot on 3/1s etc.

No chance was I punting off our Bet 5 on a nag when i have a shiny new camera to grind out.

My £183.90 is down already and it certainly wasn't on that Donkey. gg Girgles. If anyone is dying to know what we are on then i am happy to PM you as long as we keep it quiet from the Bok King. I didn't have a plan if it had won.

#saycheese #cliiiick

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2012, 04:22:37 PM »

Spent £8.16 more than I needed to Sad

Haha, i can ship you £8.16 if you want mate. Feel a little bit bad now. Anti railers never prosper though, it was also a good test just to see how much of a bok you really are.

Would of shit my pants if you posted some sick £400 on the nose punt though.

The dream is still alive. lets gogogogogo!

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2012, 04:25:16 PM »

You laid it right buddy?

Sigh, Didn't think to lay it. Burning money. Knew Girgles would wade in full pelt instead of questioning why i would randomly go from 2/5 shots and start punting the lot on 3/1s etc.

No chance was I punting off our Bet 5 on a nag when i have a shiny new camera to grind out.

My £183.90 is down already and it certainly wasn't on that Donkey. gg Girgles. If anyone is dying to know what we are on then i am happy to PM you as long as we keep it quiet from the Bok King. I didn't have a plan if it had won.

#saycheese #cliiiick

#click

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2012, 07:22:17 PM »

Bet 5 =

Was a bit of a sweat holding onto a 1-0 lead from 54mins.

This is the type of rungood you get when you ignore Girgy's texts asking you who you are on! He promised he wouldn't back it if i told him, but that was far too much of a risk.

For those of you who didn't know we were on Olympiakos @1.72, a bit risky but i fancied their chances. Gonna be looking for DNB in the future or non footy bets as so much can go wrong with outright win punts.

Click to see full-size image.

We have £309.68 for Bet 6. Depending on which camera i end up buying we might even be able to purchase it tomorrow. Would be pretty sick, nailing the first purchase on bullet 1 so would be appreciate a heads up on any decent bets people come across.

I know there are some tennis sickos out there!

#threadwilldeliver #moraleishigh

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2012, 07:55:14 PM »

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2012, 08:31:12 PM »

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2012, 08:45:15 PM »

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2012, 08:47:53 PM »

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2012, 08:48:45 PM »

#<3Milligan

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2012, 09:47:13 PM »

Satellite King
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2012, 12:52:48 AM »

So we are currently on £309.68 after having starting with £40 5 days ago!

The camera we want is this one: http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/r/Nikon%20P510/0_0_0/ costing £419.99, but as this is a thread for nits we have found it cheaper on Amazon at £329.99 (i saw it even cheaper still with a different company, but they seemed a bit shady and looked like they shipped from Hong Kong and the refund process was ropey as, so swerving them)

Obv i could do with a carry case and a decent memory card to go with it, so we will need bet 6 to get there.

So far top of my list is Man U @0.42 which would give us a roll of £433.25 after comish. I know there are a couple of people opposing them on here, but imo Man U don't get to where they are by dropping points to teams like Blackburn. I think they will do their usual and just grind out a win. I expected the price to be la bit lower tbh, so happy enough to take the punt. That said nothing is down yet, I will still be watching for team news and will be keeping my eye out for other possibilities. Also if we take that bet we will have close to £70 to start the next part of the challenge with, which is obv even better.

Off work this week so will have a tonne of time to mess about online. If all goes well 2moz, i might start another 2 £20 bullets running alongside and look to find 3 separate punts a day, see if i can do an Ironside.

what do we want? A CAMERA, when do we want it? TOMORROW.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2012, 01:18:30 AM »

So we are currently on £309.68 after having starting with £40 5 days ago!

The camera we want is this one: http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/r/Nikon%20P510/0_0_0/ costing £419.99, but as this is a thread for nits we have found it cheaper on Amazon at £329.99 (i saw it even cheaper still with a different company, but they seemed a bit shady and looked like they shipped from Hong Kong and the refund process was ropey as, so swerving them)

Obv i could do with a carry case and a decent memory card to go with it, so we will need bet 6 to get there.

So far top of my list is Man U @0.42 which would give us a roll of £433.25 after comish. I know there are a couple of people opposing them on here, but imo Man U don't get to where they are by dropping points to teams like Blackburn. I think they will do their usual and just grind out a win. I expected the price to be la bit lower tbh, so happy enough to take the punt. That said nothing is down yet, I will still be watching for team news and will be keeping my eye out for other possibilities. Also if we take that bet we will have close to £70 to start the next part of the challenge with, which is obv even better.

Off work this week so will have a tonne of time to mess about online. If all goes well 2moz, i might start another 2 £20 bullets running alongside and look to find 3 separate punts a day, see if i can do an Ironside.

what do we want? A CAMERA, when do we want it? TOMORROW.

Ill back the draw and blackburn then ur guarandamfuckingteed to be snapping away like a mofo Wink glglgl

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2012, 11:37:50 AM »

gl gl.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2012, 12:23:38 PM »

Go with your initial thoughts. Can you get united DNB because I would hate this to come on if you back a 2nd choice bet that lets you down.  You are a live by the sword die by the sword type guy and he who dares n all that. Loving the sweat

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 493 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: