blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:57:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Oh Go On Then. Now sold out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oh Go On Then. Now sold out.  (Read 8387 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2012, 11:03:13 AM »

FML

Pure bubbled the PLO  Cry
Can you do a tr. how did you like pLaying it with the new breed of players. I wish I had played it as I have only ever played one roe tourney and obv Mention it because I got a flag n finaled with Padraig Parkinson. If truth be known I hate that everything is hold em and enjoy other variations of the game much more (except pad00ki)

There weren't really that many "new-breed" players on my tables Jason but I did meet that Danish pokerstars pro who looked like such a cock when we first saw his picture with the shades on and the stern game-face, I think he's Martin Jorgenson. Appearances can be deceptive and he's actually a very nice outgoing guy and we chatted a bit. It was his first ever PLO tourney and he was ad libbing as he went along but managed to make the last two tables.

I asked him if he had won an EPT or something to get signed up by 'stars who he's been with for about a year but he said he'd not won any huge tourneys live but had managed to win the Sunday Million twice and the Warm-up.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2012, 01:07:27 PM »

FML

Pure bubbled the PLO  Cry
Can you do a tr. how did you like pLaying it with the new breed of players. I wish I had played it as I have only ever played one roe tourney and obv Mention it because I got a flag n finaled with Padraig Parkinson. If truth be known I hate that everything is hold em and enjoy other variations of the game much more (except pad00ki)

There weren't really that many "new-breed" players on my tables Jason but I did meet that Danish pokerstars pro who looked like such a cock when we first saw his picture with the shades on and the stern game-face, I think he's Martin Jorgenson. Appearances can be deceptive and he's actually a very nice outgoing guy and we chatted a bit. It was his first ever PLO tourney and he was ad libbing as he went along but managed to make the last two tables.

I asked him if he had won an EPT or something to get signed up by 'stars who he's been with for about a year but he said he'd not won any huge tourneys live but had managed to win the Sunday Million twice and the Warm-up.

Yeh he was a nice guy. God knows how he's won those comps tho. His hold em was pretty poor

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2012, 04:29:57 PM »

Yes 100% agree nice guy and had his g/friend with him when I played with him. He has been at Dtd all week and he said he had won four seat for the ukipt at dtd

You wanna meet Caroline the mouths mate who has won the Sunday million twice George. Once again nice bloke but would not look to you any different a player to your average gala reg.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:36:33 PM by smashedagain » Logged

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: