blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:18:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  blonde Bash 10: 9th-10th June at DTD
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde Bash 10: 9th-10th June at DTD  (Read 64159 times)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 24, 2012, 06:37:58 PM »

Lol. My wife is a diamond and obv has to put up with me. We have our ups and downs which I actually prefer than to be in a steady away relationship with out any passion. She has kicked me out a couple of times usually on boxing days and talking of boxing has broken my ribs before just to keep me in line Smiley

The best thing about her is her sense of humour and we she always haves a great the last laugh

FYP

Oh and IN. In for poker and various drinking related stuff, in for spa, out for golf and footy, as, despite popular opinion - I am a girl.
Lol

Being female doesn't stop you playing footy - ask Laxie/Claw/Joobs/most of the ladies on the forum.
FallenAngelAlex

yes i did just shake my tic tacs at you

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2012, 06:55:57 PM »

Lol. My wife is a diamond and obv has to put up with me. We have our ups and downs which I actually prefer than to be in a steady away relationship with out any passion. She has kicked me out a couple of times usually on boxing days and talking of boxing has broken my ribs before just to keep me in line Smiley

The best thing about her is her sense of humour and we she always haves a great the last laugh

FYP

Oh and IN. In for poker and various drinking related stuff, in for spa, out for golf and footy, as, despite popular opinion - I am a girl.
Lol

Being female doesn't stop you playing footy - ask Laxie/Claw/Joobs/most of the ladies on the forum.
Hmmm spa or footie such a hard choice. Couple of hours of indulgence i think wins for this girlie

yes i did just shake my tic tacs at you - did it work?
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2012, 06:58:21 PM »

FYP

Lol

Honestly not something to brag about if ya saw us in action.  We struggled to score, never mind win.  

I'm on the spa team if it goes ahead.  Know yer limits and all that...

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2012, 07:19:36 PM »

Why did this spring to mind...

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2012, 07:20:55 PM »

FYP

Lol

Hmmm spa or footie such a hard choice. Couple of hours of indulgence i think wins for girgy

Fyp

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2012, 07:25:39 PM »

Yeah I'm with Laxie - know my limits.  TBH my ball control would put you all to shame.

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2012, 07:26:45 PM »

Yeah I'm with Laxie - know my limits.  TBH my ball control would put you all to shame.

Mouth playing football would be like watching a gobby Peter Crouch tbh.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2012, 07:27:24 PM »

You're able to control it?!  I'm impressed.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2012, 07:33:17 PM »

Why am I thinking it may involve a different ball than Laxie is thinking!

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2012, 11:12:08 PM »

^^^^ This, defo
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2012, 07:39:55 AM »

^^^^ This, defo

DOH!  I catch up eventually.   

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2012, 08:36:12 AM »

Tighty - would you want me to do the quiz again?  thumbs up

Any other volunteers?

talktothehand

Oi  Grin

Obv I should not be doing the quiz as my lateral thinking is not as lateral as others. However I am willing to organise a scavenger hunt but only if Nottingham has a zoo.

FallenAngelAlex

yes i did just shake my tic tacs at you

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2012, 08:38:53 AM »

Any other volunteers?

talktothehand

Oi  Grin

Obv I should not be doing the quiz as my lateral thinking is not as lateral as others. However I am willing to organise a scavenger hunt but only if Nottingham has a zoo.

they have a student quarter does that count?

yes i did just shake my tic tacs at you - did it work?
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2012, 08:40:55 AM »

Any other volunteers?

talktothehand

Oi  Grin

they have a student quarter does that count?

It doesn't but it does make me think.......
Foggy

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2012, 11:11:24 AM »

In

Seems years since we had one
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: