blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 01:31:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272825 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  €5/10 Marbella Cash 50bb
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: €5/10 Marbella Cash 50bb  (Read 3414 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2012, 10:19:31 PM »

also i guarantee skandis NEVER have it

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Whollyflush

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2012, 11:24:32 PM »

god blonde is so boring at times. I think not making observations like spanish = terrible until proven otherwise,  women = nit until proven otherwise and young kid in hoody = possibly aggro until proven otherwise means you are very very very likely not to be a good poker player
On this trip people have laughed alot at me about things ive mentioned in hand historys, but all the stuff is super relevant and you really need to take a huge consideration into every single tiny factor.

The ironic thing is that all the people who make the ridiculos rejection of stereotypes are all alot older than the guys who do, and they are the one who have played alot more live poker for alot longer meaning they should have experienced it first hand

these are assumptions not observations. I agree making very broad assumptions can't do much harm but the extent to which u seem to pidgeon-hole individuals seems extreme. Over the last 18 months ppl have started to play on this, Herbert and others wear disgusting hoodies to get action whilst online players like Jenkins turn up to live events in a shirt+suit. I think the most information you can pick up from ppl is wot they say.

@whollyflush on twitter
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2012, 01:19:12 AM »

John black asked me the very same thing tonight. I told him it disguises the fact that I am a 43 year old nit very well. Smiley
Even started getting my hair straightened to look younger. I always get paid but the flip side is bluffs don't get through too often.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: