blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 11:43:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272881 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Magic sunglasses..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Magic sunglasses..  (Read 5639 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 05:27:00 PM »

we'd never go all in though?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 05:28:18 PM »

You would be very suprised how easy people fold   when you tell em you know what they have. Try it live sometime and they even fold face up Smiley

playing in vegas last time, it's folded to me in the HiJack, I open to $300 with Scott Siever calls on the button, both blinds fold. He says to me "ha! Pocket tens, and winks"

flops comes  

I chk, he bets $450 I fold he laughs and shows me   ....

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 05:29:51 PM »

we'd never go all in though?

yh going all in ever would be stupid, unless perhaps it's folded to us in the CO and the rest of the players all have like T6, Q4 etc and much shorter stacks than us. Going all in where you can be called would be a bad plan regardless of the cards.

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 05:37:43 PM »

And there's all the cold deck scenarios such as when we might get AA v KK that we can't get any value from.

how is this gonna happen when

you will have the nut low every time

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 05:51:56 PM »

You would be very suprised how easy people fold   when you tell em you know what they have. Try it live sometime and they even fold face up Smiley

playing in vegas last time, it's folded to me in the HiJack, I open to $300 with Scott Siever calls on the button, both blinds fold. He says to me "ha! Pocket tens, and winks"

flops comes  

Wow great name check. Seen him on stars tv sat next to Kidpoker and came across like he was trying to climb up dans arse. I bet he ain't like this at all is he?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 06:15:04 PM »

flops comes  

Wow great name check. Seen him on stars tv sat next to Kidpoker and came across like he was trying to climb up dans arse. I bet he ain't like this at all is he?

This is the one and only time I've met him but he came across from table behavior and very brief chat after the game as a very very nice guy, and he is as far as I can see excellent at poker Smiley

Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 06:25:20 PM »

when you look round the table and see everyone has nothing playable you open.  we are literally going to win the tournament stealing blinds

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 06:28:58 PM »

when you look round the table and see everyone has nothing playable you open.  we are literally going to win the tournament stealing blinds

yh, and when people have stuff like 56s or 44 we can just open and win the pot 99% when it comes AQ3 or 99J etc

robbiebox
me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 08:34:33 PM »

You should be able to get heads-up and get a big chip lead. Once there negotiate deal where you dont actually play it out but give him a Million or two extra so that you can take the title.

Easy

Luckbox is my most successful strategy.
http://bigdealinabox.blogspot.com/
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2012, 11:01:35 AM »

And there's all the cold deck scenarios such as when we might get AA v KK that we can't get any value from.

Yeah, that's the point. A lot of time we can earn chips in tournaments by cold decking someone. In this scenario we have lost this method of chip gathering which makes life harder for ourselves.

I still don't think this would be as easy as some are making out.

Blue text
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2012, 11:19:55 AM »

Yeah, that's the point. A lot of time we can earn chips in tournaments by cold decking someone. In this scenario we have lost this method of chip gathering which makes life harder for ourselves.

I still don't think this would be as easy as some are making out.

ah, ok. misread your post

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
sm00035

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2012, 11:24:20 AM »

flops comes  

This is the one and only time I've met him but he came across from table behavior and very brief chat after the game as a very very nice guy, and he is as far as I can see excellent at poker Smiley

I'd need to confirm he's the guy I'm thinking of, but 99% sure he's an absolute twat
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:29:17 AM by sm00035 » Logged
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2012, 11:26:46 AM »

If pleno gave me a pair of magic sunglasses I would throw them in the bin. I don't think it would be ethical to cheat players out of money like this.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2012, 01:00:38 PM »

If pleno gave me a pair of magic sunglasses I would throw them in the bin. I don't think it would be ethical to cheat players out of money like this.

Yeah, I would too...

[  ]  [  ]  [  ]  [  ]  [  ]

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »

just hope they accidently give it to you and run away Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: