blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 12:47:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Andrew Feldman
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew Feldman  (Read 100749 times)
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 06:47:55 PM »

In Bradford rofl white, jewish and from down south he sure won't stand out Wink
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2012, 09:11:15 PM »

what is feldman thinking going on this show.

Just fucking attention whoring and it's so tilting because they are 100% going to portray poker in a stupid way and all the work we're all trying to do to make gambling better for everyone is getting fucked up by some spoilt little kid who has made "millions" from the game yet cant give a little back just by stopping nonsense like this happening.

Such a shame he's English and we all have to be associated with this.

FullFlush isn't to everyones liking but get him off the poker tables he's proper sound and say what you like he IS good value for TV Cheesy

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2012, 09:19:23 PM »

it's so tilting because they are 100% going to portray poker in a stupid way and all the work we're all trying to do to make gambling better for everyone is getting fucked up by some spoilt little kid who has made "millions" from the game yet cant give a little back just by stopping nonsense like this happening.

Of all programmes where this would probably be true I doubt they will portray poker (and thus the source of the money thats being used for donations to good causes) in a bad way. That would kind of negate the ethos of the show, no?

Obv I could definitely be wrong.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2012, 09:24:21 PM »

That there research should throw up him as a possible for the show, or as more likely, they accepted his overtures, undermines the show quite a bit.

sola virtus nobilitat
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2012, 09:26:54 PM »

it's so tilting because they are 100% going to portray poker in a stupid way and all the work we're all trying to do to make gambling better for everyone is getting fucked up by some spoilt little kid who has made "millions" from the game yet cant give a little back just by stopping nonsense like this happening.

Of all programmes where this would probably be true I doubt they will portray poker (and thus the source of the money thats being used for donations to good causes) in a bad way. That would kind of negate the ethos of the show, no?

Obv I could definitely be wrong.

perhaps yh.

thing is though its a mainstream representation of poker and feldmans fronting it, anyway possible this wont do us any good.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2012, 09:27:21 PM »

That there research should throw up him as a possible for the show, or as more likely, they accepted his overtures, undermines the show quite a bit.

Next thing you'll be telling me the real hustle is set up
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2012, 09:33:18 PM »

someone's gonna need to set up  ***THE OFFICIAL SECRET MILLIONAIRE THREAD****

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2012, 09:36:52 PM »

Next thing you'll be telling me the real hustle is set up

Fair point :-), man I was seething but I'm OK now - thanks

sola virtus nobilitat
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2012, 10:45:12 PM »

someone's gonna need to set up  ***THE OFFICIAL SECRET MILLIONAIRE THREAD****

I prefer unofficial threads...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2012, 10:54:11 PM »

btw, whats the problem if all hes doing is giving money to charity? who gives a fuck if he crys? giving money to charity > giving money to hookers. he also donated his prize money at gukpt etc. He bumhunts ya so what, its bad but he did what he had to do to get a roll.

#fuckthehaters

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2012, 11:07:20 PM »

btw, whats the problem if all hes doing is giving money to charity? who gives a fuck if he crys? giving money to charity > giving money to hookers. he also donated his prize money at gukpt etc. He bumhunts ya so what, its bad but he did what he had to do to get a roll.

#fuckthehaters

I really couldn't give a shit about Feldman but when I have to listen to his whiny shitty commentary while I'm trying to watch a poker show then I care (yes I am the only person who seems to watch these TV shoots)

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2012, 11:07:57 PM »

This bloke sounds like a nice guy
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2012, 11:10:30 PM »

btw, whats the problem if all hes doing is giving money to charity? who gives a fuck if he crys? giving money to charity > giving money to hookers. he also donated his prize money at gukpt etc. He bumhunts ya so what, its bad but he did what he had to do to get a roll.#fuckthehaters

You Drunk ?  Smiley
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2012, 11:13:48 PM »

btw, whats the problem if all hes doing is giving money to charity? who gives a fuck if he crys? giving money to charity > giving money to hookers. he also donated his prize money at gukpt etc. He bumhunts ya so what, its bad but he did what he had to do to get a roll.#fuckthehaters

You Drunk ?  Smiley

If he was drunk he wouldn't be so rude about hookers...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2012, 11:15:04 PM »

You Drunk ?  Smiley

If he was drunk he wouldn't be so rude about hookers...

Hehe  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: