blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:27:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272582 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Andrew Feldman
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew Feldman  (Read 99156 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2012, 10:19:07 PM »

From what I know about this and is quite a lot, its not a case of anyone robbing anything, its a dispute over this staking.

Its amazing again how people form this whole perception of someone or something without actually knowing any facts about it at all or 2nd hand information. I'm definitely on the fence over this one sounds like a normal dispute that has arisen and no one has stolen a penny off anyone.

I very much sound like Feldmans best mate, I'm not at all, but I find it all very amusing that keyboard warriors love coming on to bad mouth a guy they know nothing about, zero facts about an incident, but are happy to go along with the band wagon and throw in the odd line of abuse because their mate has passed on a rumour.

The only decent negative comment I've seen is the first from George about his commentary, which most would agree is not great and thats something we can all comment on because we just have to watch the show. Doesn't mean he's this bad person everyone seems to go on about.

the reason people may be jumping on this particular bandwagon is because they know things about feldman that you obviously don't.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2012, 10:30:07 PM »

Hmm, his tweets seem to have disappeared from his account.

but, one of the downsides of fame encapsulated by this....

http://www.highstakesdb.com/poker-tweeters/Andrewfeldman1.aspx

Andrew Feldman
Whole thing has got totally out of control;ive done nothing wrong, fighting a losing battle here, wont b commenting on this subject anymore
 7 hours 25 minutes ago

Andrew Feldman
My week on twitter: 85 retweets received, 4 new listings, 501 new followers, 292 mentions. Via: http://t.co/abFUXtzB
 13 hours 21 minutes ago

Andrew Feldman
RT @AcesHQ: Feldman's appearance on Secret Millionaire could be TV gold.
 Yesterday 10:48 PM

Andrew Feldman
Wow! Wake up to 368 new followers n being compared to the @joey7barton of poker! Bit harsh to deserve that guys! Hope every1 havin nice day!
 Yesterday 10:15 PM

Andrew Feldman
Wow! Wake up to 368 new followers n being compared to the @joey7barton of poker! Bit harsh to deserve that guys! Hope every1 havin nice day!
 Yesterday 10:14 PM

Andrew Feldman
Guys, my final tweet of the night: If you hang around skunks long enough, you begin to smell like one. Good night tweeps xxx
 Yesterday 2:06 PM

Andrew Feldman
Anyway enough of all this twitter jargon, off to get a massage n some Muay Thai boxing. Need to start training hardcore!! #hatersgottahate x
 Yesterday 10:45 AM

Andrew Feldman
@junglemandan on my way baby! lets get it sorted, i need to vent some agression out right now!!
 Yesterday 10:42 AM

Andrew Feldman
@junglemandan hey buddy! long time...we still having that fight in vegas this year??
 Yesterday 10:35 AM

Andrew Feldman
@chrissly10 @Samtrickett1 sorry mates, ive gone broke. do you not read anything on the internet!!
 Yesterday 10:30 AM

Andrew Feldman
RT @terracelad_: @Samtrickett1 regarding @Andrewfeldman1http://t.co/qbnTOjqG
 Yesterday 10:27 AM

Andrew Feldman
RT @BlackersA: @Andrewfeldman1 @samtrickett1 You were a cheating little **** back in the crypto days... Multi accounting wasn't it???
 Yesterday 10:26 AM

Andrew Feldman
RT @chrissly10: @Samtrickett1 @Andrewfeldman1, the sick thing is ur getting turned on about all this, there is no need for all this just ...
 Yesterday 10:26 AM

Andrew Feldman
RT @Samtrickett1: not going 2 go in 2 detail but please nobody trust @Andrewfeldman1 ,the guy is a very deluded untrustworthy person.i f ...
 Yesterday 10:24 AM

Andrew Feldman
@Amy_T @chrissly10 @samtrickett1 you couldnt be more right amy, fantastic analysis of the situation!
 Yesterday 10:21 AM

Andrew Feldman
@Samtrickett1 because im yet to be accused of anything from the man claiming to have been robbed ?? let the truth out, its killing me!!!!!!
 Yesterday 10:19 AM

Andrew Feldman
@chrissly10 @Samtrickett1 if thats the case then you shud report me to the police. disgusting to let anyone get away with theiving #justice
 Yesterday 10:18 AM

Andrew Feldman
@DougLeePoker favourite tweet of the day, actually made me chuckle!!
 Yesterday 10:16 AM

Andrew Feldman
@adamwilliams88 @Samtrickett1 I know its killing me too !!

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
jack2off

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2012, 10:33:41 PM »

From what I know about this and is quite a lot, its not a case of anyone robbing anything, its a dispute over this staking.

Its amazing again how people form this whole perception of someone or something without actually knowing any facts about it at all or 2nd hand information. I'm definitely on the fence over this one sounds like a normal dispute that has arisen and no one has stolen a penny off anyone.

I very much sound like Feldmans best mate, I'm not at all, but I find it all very amusing that keyboard warriors love coming on to bad mouth a guy they know nothing about, zero facts about an incident, but are happy to go along with the band wagon and throw in the odd line of abuse because their mate has passed on a rumour.

The only decent negative comment I've seen is the first from George about his commentary, which most would agree is not great and thats something we can all comment on because we just have to watch the show. Doesn't mean he's this bad person everyone seems to go on about.

the reason people may be jumping on this particular bandwagon is because they know things about feldman that you obviously don't.
I know exactly what you're referring to, prob not all, but I also know some things are twisted a lot, what im point out is the majority of people giving the guy stick know nothing, just love to get in a little dig and have no clue what they're on about. Again, I'm not sticking up for him, but I think a lot of people are just proper clueless, small minded and like to follow the crowd. Little sad internet trolls! just read the twitter and Facebook comments, its totally embarrassing!

And im pretty sure most people that are giving the guy stick have never ever made any mistakes in their lives....oh wait!!
parker

DESPERATELY seeking rungoodaments

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2012, 10:38:56 PM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?

Greenstein back in the day used to donate all his tourney winnings to charity and got the nickname "Robin Hood of poker".

victor ramdin gives most of his winnings to charity. granted its his own... still, the guy is a saint

wiiiiii twin turbo'd
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2012, 10:43:54 PM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?

Greenstein back in the day used to donate all his tourney winnings to charity and got the nickname "Robin Hood of poker".

victor ramdin gives most of his winnings to charity. granted its his own... still, the guy is a saint

The guy who won the lowball bracelet this morning seems a good guy too

http://www.wsop.com/news/2012/Jun/3862/LARRY-PLAYS-DEUCE-TO-SEVEN-THE-WRIGHT-WAY.html
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2012, 11:00:06 PM »

all m winnings go to charity bnevillent fund

i`v become cos`s bitch
parker

DESPERATELY seeking rungoodaments

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2012, 11:23:29 PM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?

The guy who won the lowball bracelet this morning seems a good guy too

http://www.wsop.com/news/2012/Jun/3862/LARRY-PLAYS-DEUCE-TO-SEVEN-THE-WRIGHT-WAY.html

this deserves its own thread. what an absolute hero.

wiiiiii twin turbo'd
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2012, 12:19:56 AM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?

Biggest ever live pot I won was against that dude, so yes your right he donates to charity.  Cheesy
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2012, 12:31:17 AM »

I think people should just put the information on the table with evidence regarding this negativity towards Feldman or drop it. All this gossip and rumour is just that and pretty pointless really without evidence.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2012, 01:03:46 AM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?

Biggest ever live pot I won was against that dude, so yes your right he donates to charity.  Cheesy

prove it

@GreekStein on twitter.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2012, 01:06:26 AM »

Guy liberty gives a ton of money to charity.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2012, 01:07:39 AM »

Barry greenstein cliffs?

Biggest ever live pot I won was against that dude, so yes your right he donates to charity.  Cheesy

prove it

I'm not sure how to prove I'm a charity case mate  Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:09:56 AM by Woodsey » Logged
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2012, 01:08:15 AM »

Who?  Grin
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2012, 01:11:58 AM »

Who?  Grin

he means Guy Laliberte

@GreekStein on twitter.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2012, 01:12:49 AM »

Who?  Grin

he means Guy Laliberte

I know, I was pulling his leg  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: