blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:01:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273126 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Andrew Feldman
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 38 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andrew Feldman  (Read 101488 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 25, 2012, 03:14:11 PM »

No cos, someone else, I received a text 2 days ago from someone saying they would be messaging me putting me straight! Very strange one!

Ahh ok. Some anonymous tool started piping up but I didn't want it to look like my response was to you since their post got deleted.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 25, 2012, 03:31:45 PM »

just struck me..

In all this conflict and turmoil, I have not read one word of censure against Luke Schwartz who took money off Sam Trickett and played in a game when his backer told him he couldn't.

Weird really.

I don't think it's that weird that in a thread entitled "Andrew Feldman" people aren't discussing the wrongdoings of other individuals.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 25, 2012, 03:35:56 PM »

just struck me..

In all this conflict and turmoil, I have not read one word of censure against Luke Schwartz who took money off Sam Trickett and played in a game when his backer told him he couldn't.

Weird really.

I don't think it's that weird that in a thread entitled "Andrew Feldman" people aren't discussing the wrongdoings of other individuals.

yeah agree.

Fullflush is a dousche. Hope this helps keef.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 25, 2012, 03:42:01 PM »

just struck me..

Weird really.

yeah agree.

Confirmed in the 50k too.   Still not short of backers

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 25, 2012, 03:51:27 PM »

just struck me..

Weird really.

yeah agree.

If your makeup is big, you gots ta play big tourneys

@GreekStein on twitter.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 25, 2012, 03:58:44 PM »

just struck me..

Weird really.

yeah agree.

Has Full Flush got mad triple draw skillz?

No matter how big his make up is, spending 50k putting him in a tournament against the best mix game players in the world must be pissing money up against the wall.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 25, 2012, 04:00:24 PM »

His parents are wealthy.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 25, 2012, 04:01:00 PM »

just struck me..

Weird really.

yeah agree.

Has Full Flush got mad triple draw skillz?

No matter how big his make up is, spending 50k putting him in a tournament against the best mix game players in the world must be pissing money up against the wall.

Yeah there's no way he's +EV in that field but I assume he's backed by Matchbook and now Bordy is, erm, taking a break I dont know who's in charge.

@GreekStein on twitter.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 25, 2012, 04:01:33 PM »

just struck me..

Weird really.

Not just talking about this thread obv.

Seen lots and lots of post on multiple forums slagging off Feldman for "stealing" 25k from Trickett.

Not seen one post critical of Schwartz.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 25, 2012, 04:47:18 PM »

Did anyone find the charity guy he gave £100k to a bit creepy? Heart of gold but his hugs were creepy.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 25, 2012, 05:03:41 PM »

Did anyone find the charity guy he gave £100k to a bit creepy? Heart of gold but his hugs were creepy.

Way too much hugging for my liking. I think men hugging men, should be reserved for high emotions during team sports, family members and gay lovers. Other than that, you wanna hug me and you're a dude, gtfo.

sola virtus nobilitat
ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 25, 2012, 05:13:12 PM »

Way too much hugging for my liking. I think men hugging men, should be reserved for high emotions during team sports, family members and gay lovers. Other than that, you wanna hug me and you're a dude, gtfo.

My brother in law is french, we hug all the time. He tried for a kiss on the cheek but I shyed away, too far imo. I don't know why we can't embrace embracing like the frenchies.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 25, 2012, 05:20:13 PM »

My brother in law is french, we hug all the time. He tried for a kiss on the cheek but I shyed away, too far imo. I don't know why we can't embrace embracing like the frenchies.

this is exactly my point really, we're not culturally attuned to it. Last nights hugs were inevitably one sided affairs with at least one of the huggers holding back and being distinctly uncomfortable. Kinda hugging at the shoulders but ensuring the chest and definitely pelvis was held back in case there were any gay overtones.

Also if you are gonna hug, you gotta go European, full on big hug, chest to chest, perhaps a whispered compliment as to their manliness and strength of hug but, no, no, no don't fkn rub each others backs. Feldman and the creepy guy were back rubbing.. wtf !

sola virtus nobilitat
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: June 25, 2012, 05:22:44 PM »

Really? Or are you just having a laugh?

Love a hug myself. And I wasn't gay last time I checked. I guess I do live in that London mind.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 25, 2012, 05:26:47 PM »

Really? Or are you just having a laugh?

Love a hug myself. And I wasn't gay last time I checked. I guess I do live in that London mind.

Do you hug people on first dates making their acquaintance

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 38 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: