blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:56:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Fett Vegas shares
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fett Vegas shares  (Read 6283 times)
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2012, 06:45:09 PM »

Hey Guys

Im going to be selling action for various Vegas tourneys this summer however I dont want to create a package as I dont want to commit to specific tourneys and then feel like I have to play them if I dont feel like playing/making other plans etc. so I will be selling pieces for individual tourneys, probably mostly WSOP sides, venetian deepstack, Caesars Megastacks around $400-$2k.

As a reward for anyone buying shares, they will have 1st priority on shares on the next tournament on the package up to the amount they bought last tourney.

Im in a bit of a rush so I can give more details, if required, later however here is a link to my P5s with all my relevent Online names that can be OPR'ed/Sharkscoped and also a link on there to my Hendon Mob.

I have been in Vegas 3 days now and already cashed 23rd of around 360 in the venetian $1k

The tournament Im selling for is WSOP, not sure which event number it is  lol but its a $1500 buy in and starts in around 90 mins (Im just about to leave).  I am selling 30% @ 1.2 so 10%=$180  It  also has to be $$ in Vegas.  In future events I might allow bank transfers for people not in vegas but for ease and due to the last minute nature of this one $$ in vegas only plz.

I will also be linking this to FB so itll be 1st come 1st served.  When I get to the Rio Ill check and book in time order and confirm ASAP who has action and who does.

Thanks
Paul

PS This will not include the Main Event

EDIT- New Package up later in the thread here  http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=58148.msg1591415#msg1591415
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:12:51 AM by Boba Fett » Logged

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 07:03:41 PM »

10% gone

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 09:19:39 PM »

fml

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 09:40:58 PM »

20 mins till break I'll keep it open till then

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 10:33:29 PM »

Lol busted 2 mins after I posted

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 12:19:48 AM »

Rest

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 05:56:12 PM »

Rest
$360  Ill put it on the tick list  ty

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 06:17:03 PM »

Best staking thread ever imo.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 04:19:31 PM »

Ok bad start to this thread, a more-last-minute-than-I-ever-planned proposal with only some being taken off-board, an early busto and a Camel rubdown.

I have been looking more carefully at the schedules and have found 4 WSOP events that I am very likely to play and also a Venetian event that interests me so have put together a package.

The Tournaments:
June 25th WSOP $2.5k
June 25th Venetian $1100
June 27th WSOP $1.5k (Ante Only)
June 28th WSOP $5k
July 2nd $1.5k WSOP

I realize that I have the WSOP 2.5k and the Venetian 1100 on the same day, they also both start at the same time.  The WSOP $2.5k will be my priority by should the worst happen and I busto early, and if I feel good about immediately starting a new slow structure tournament, the Venetian has 4 hours of late reg and I will head over and reg for that.

If I cant make the Venetian tournament, or any other tournament due to day two spades or any other reason, I will try to replace them with other Venetian tourneys $400+, Caesars Megastack series events and Rio daily $200 events.  Any unused parts of the stake will be refunded along with the markup.  If I do have to replace anything I will post in this thread to let everyone know before starting the tournament.

The Price:
Total Buyins are $11,600, I am looking to sell 40%($4640) of this at 1.2 which means.....
40%=$5568
20%=$2784
10%=$1392
5%=$696
1%=$139.2

As with my ME thread I would absolutely prefer $ in Vegas.  However I will also accept stars $ and UK Bank Transfer.  If sending by bank transfer rate will be calculated at xe.com + 0.5%

I will also be punting off pieces of this package on facebook.

I am going on a trip to San Diego today until Saturday and will not be taking my laptop and Im not sure what kind of Wifi access Ill have to try to check this.  If this doesnt sell out before I leave its possible I might not be able to check this until Saturday.  So to make things clear, you do not have a piece booked until I either quote your post and say you're booked or post on the thread confirming it.  Pieces will also be sold on 1st come 1st served basis, I will use the blonde clock at time of posting/PM'ing, and the time on any Facebook posts to determine who asked 1st.

Finally, anyone buying a piece of this package will have 1st option of action on anything up to the amount they bought in this for anything else I decide to play on this trip that I look to sell pieces of (excluding the main event).  I will not sell any of these tourneys at more than 1.2.

The Player
Full player bio can be seen on my recent Main Event shares thread found here http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=58168.0

I think Ive covered everything, thanks.
Paul

The Team:
Fun4Fraser 20% Sending on Stars PAID
M.Smith 3%  CIV
S. Richardson 1% PAID
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 07:37:04 PM by Boba Fett » Logged

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 04:21:21 PM »

10% reserved for the person who bought in the original tourney ITT - He has 24 hours to let me know

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 04:31:17 PM »

15 Please
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 04:31:45 PM »

15 Please
Booked

15% left
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:35:13 PM by Boba Fett » Logged

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 04:37:14 PM »

Okay...will ship when I get home on Stars...$2088 to which alias ?
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 04:41:54 PM »

Okay...will ship when I get home on Stars...$2088 to which alias ?

Meant to put this in OP, if you're sending on stars can you hold off on the transfer for a bit.  Obv since Im out here I cant access stars to withdraw it/transfer it/donk it off so Im going to see if I can get someone to do stars $ for $ in Vegas swap or Stars for £ bank transfer swap and Ill ask people to send to them.  If I cant find anyone that can do it then Ill just take it to my account and sort it when Im home.

Cheers

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2012, 04:46:09 PM »

I'd rather send now if possible because I'm away and other commitments for the next 3\4 weeks so won't be online much so was wanting everybody paid on before I go
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: