blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 01:22:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272902 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  [LIVE] AK against decent opponent
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [LIVE] AK against decent opponent  (Read 2698 times)
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 03:37:42 PM »

If your a Teessider welcome. The aforementioned Greek Andy is in no way good at cash games or tournaments.

This is a call without celebration here if that is the Greek Andy. If not its still an easy call

I'm guessing that all Greeks called Andrew automatically become known as Greek Andy in whichever cardroom they play/pub they drink in/job
But given that the blinds were 500/1k in level 5 it's quite likely this is Gala Teesside and this post gets a big +1

Posted on monday too, isn't it a £20 f/o with re-entry then too?

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Rickie Belfield

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 10:11:58 PM »

If your a Teessider welcome. The aforementioned Greek Andy is in no way good at cash games or tournaments.

I'm guessing that all Greeks called Andrew automatically become known as Greek Andy in whichever cardroom they play/pub they drink in/job
But given that the blinds were 500/1k in level 5 it's quite likely this is Gala Teesside and this post gets a big +1

It's actually in Gala Leicester. This was from Saturday.
CAI

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2012, 08:08:10 PM »

Didn't think dealer was able to report back your stack size until it was in the middle?
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2012, 09:15:53 PM »

It's actually in Gala Leicester. This was from Saturday.

Thought you were on about that place, he most likely has a mid pair from what you say and what i remember from him myself. BTW he actually won the DTD £300 Deepstack about a year ago. Although i will not comment on his game.

Personally would have raised bigger because in these tournaments there is so much peeling. Unless as previously mentioned you minned it to induce a 3b therefore you must be loving it here.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: