blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 04:43:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD New €100,000 Chipleader
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD New €100,000 Chipleader  (Read 18746 times)
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2012, 11:51:02 AM »

Ment to say 'ain't guna get ticket' lok

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
SubZERO

FINISH HIM!!!!! Babality

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2012, 02:37:32 PM »

I think there has been some nice added features to this chip leader, but I feel couple of ideas just made it bad, 1st capping chip stacks to 300k so it's not really chip leader more chip leaders with no doubt half the field on the same amount, also clearly anyone with a job who aint the luckiest guy on earth is guna get the deep stack ticket early doors. I'm keen on investing on this tourney but doin 150-200 plus a day!! Lol. Maybe just me but I'm guna get to 50k and spend no more than 150quid else its not worth it. Guna be interesting to see wat the pots like in two weeks

I think the added seats to the 500 was a very clever idea and has really got the ball rolling quickly/early. wp on that one, but I really dont see the point of capping the max stack at 300k. For some reason, the huge stacks put people off last time but really dont get why as starting with 200bb over a two day tournament is plenty and people shouldnt really worry if someone has 1000bb to start. Let them pump money into the prize pool (and lets be honest, the big stacks last time pumped a lot of money in to the prize pool)

The changes to the satellites are also good.

I will again be aiming for 50k, plenty to work with and should be attainable for reasonable value
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2012, 03:31:10 PM »

Agreed let them get a stack! Smiley where u finish last year sub? And wars ur online name?Smiley

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2012, 05:45:10 PM »

thought i would have a real go for the 150k today...the sats are totally dead and rivered for second twice after being ahead...so no chance of hitting it as i can't play for 2 weeks now.

might try to win one of the 20 players nearer the time but other than that i am happy with my stack.

bring it...as the rock says in smurfland. cupcake
SubZERO

FINISH HIM!!!!! Babality

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2012, 06:06:11 PM »

Agreed let them get a stack! Smiley where u finish last year sub? And wars ur online name?Smiley

I finished 11th mate, fairly sure I was at your table sat opposite you for most of day 2 Smiley
I'm Heron on DTD
TopTen

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2012, 08:02:55 PM »

I never really understood the concept of it last year and by the time I did (like others have said on here) I thought it was pointless with the massive chipstacks some people had. But reading up on who actually won it and the chipstack he had, it just shows what can happen.

I never played the opening day (Monday) but gave it a good go on Tuesday to see how many chips I could make in a day. After such a good session (90k) on Tuesday, there was no way I could let the opportunity of a £500 deepstack seat go amiss. Played all day Wednesday and got the required 60k.
TopTen

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2012, 08:05:01 PM »

I never really understood the concept of it last year and by the time I did (like others have said on here) I thought it was pointless with the massive chipstacks some people had. But reading up on who actually won it and the chipstack he had, it just shows what can happen.

I never played the opening day (Monday) but gave it a good go on Tuesday to see how many chips I could make in a day. After such a good session (90k) on Tuesday, there was no way I could let the opportunity of a £500 deepstack seat go amiss. Played all day Wednesday and got the required 60k.

Won a Golden chip too.
corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2012, 08:31:41 PM »

it is a great concept i think

i hope more people play it this time round

i had a sick swong in them this time round, may give it another bash tho
SubZERO

FINISH HIM!!!!! Babality

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2012, 09:03:58 PM »

it is a great concept i think

i hope more people play it this time round

i had a sick swong in them this time round, will do my brains trying to get more than subZERO tho

FYP
corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2012, 02:24:09 PM »

lololol
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2012, 06:55:18 PM »

Hi Guys

There is still a £500 Deepstack seat to be won Smiley

We now have almost €17,000 in the prize pool after just 1 week!!!!

This is awesome and looks like we could really smash the GTE and create a huge prize pool.

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news/chipleader-sit--gos-running-on-demand-247/2257

Cheers Nicola

bill1
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2012, 07:44:46 AM »

Well I intend to start this week
See if I can go one better. I have to say the changes should make it a lot better I am aiming to start with around 50k in chips.
 (the 33,250 I started with last time was okay but you don't have much room for a mistake) but great return on around £85
Would just like to again thank Nicola she is a star she sorted out any of the issues in getting the money out.
I believe that has changed in this one
h

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2012, 10:13:01 PM »

Hi Guys

This is awesome and looks like we could really smash the GTE and create a huge prize pool.

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/news/chipleader-sit--gos-running-on-demand-247/2257

Cheers Nicola

oh no there isnt 
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2012, 12:08:37 AM »

The winner of the last Chip Leader started with a 38,000 stack, and beat players who had in excess of 600,000, I would expect even the minimum stack of 15,000 will have a fighting chance in this event. That's what makes this event so interesting and I hope players support it, it was also a very nice atmosphere over the weekend with online players meeting face to face and having plenty of bantor.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2012, 08:59:17 AM »

Hi Guys

Cheers Nicola

oh no there isnt 

Well done!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: