blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:49:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272627 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Stoke Genting
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stoke Genting  (Read 7310 times)
ACE2M

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2012, 10:34:56 AM »

Hi Folks,

Looking for a random/puntish stake to the Stoke genting 400 + 30 this week.

My tourney skills are rusty to be fair but i defintily have an edge in this donk fest espescially as its my home town and i know pretty much every local goon and how they play.

I still play the live dealers choice here occasionally and play live cash in manchester most weeks.

I used to be pretty decent, played in EPTS, had lots of paydays in the 000's in online and offline tournaments. Played shedloads of stts with a high ROI and a fair bit of cash. Life moved on and i didn't have the time to keep pace with whizz kids anymore, so i stopped.

Obviously its a bit of a punt but i do have a bizarre record of winning bigish tournaments on my return to playing in tournaments, its happend several times - prob because i'm fresh and don't hate it again yet.

Terms will cause a ruckus or lack of stakers i imagine, i'm pretty skint currently still dealing with buying a big house i can barely afford and i don't like to mix in my punting bankroll.

Selling up to 100% 75/25 in stakers favour after stake back.

Flame Away Smiley
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 11:01:56 AM »

Morning Tom.

I'm not sure I fully understand those terms, my head is spinning with other stuff right now, and as you know, staking is something currently generating a touch of heat, but if you are selling at "par", I'll take 10% please, & will pay by bank TX.

Please confirm.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 11:06:26 AM »

In before Keys.

Link to Hendon Mob and OPR?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 11:09:57 AM »

in before goulder....

Who are youuuuuu...

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 11:10:43 AM »

in before if we all used a standard template everyone's questions would have already been answered.

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 11:42:03 AM »

In before Keys.

Link to Hendon Mob and OPR?

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/tommyk1/poker/ratings/A25C516F30824ED69D7908CCBDA270F9.html?t=3

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/ace2m/poker/ratings/06C1B579A6124C66AE8205FB8707607B.html?t=3

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/ongamepoker/tollfree666/poker/ratings/FA2F88787C864EA2AB29BDF5B350F89A.html?t=3

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 11:42:27 AM »

in before if we all used a standard template everyone's questions would have already been answered.

is there a standard template?
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 11:42:47 AM »

in before goulder....

Who are youuuuuu...

who are you?
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 11:44:31 AM »

Morning Tom.

I'm not sure I fully understand those terms, my head is spinning with other stuff right now, and as you know, staking is something currently generating a touch of heat, but if you are selling at "par", I'll take 10% please, & will pay by bank TX.

Please confirm.

Its not really par Tony. Its a bit of a punt as i said in OP.

10%  = £43 and nets you 7.5% of the profit on the thousands i'm going to win.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 12:06:53 PM »

in before goulder....

Who are youuuuuu...

Only Alex wouldn't post that because he has more manners.  This is the second time in as many days that you have posted in this quite abrupt and rude manner.  Maybe engage brain before typing?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 12:40:16 PM »

in before goulder....

Who are youuuuuu...

Only Alex wouldn't post that because he has more manners.  This is the second time in as many days that you have posted in this quite abrupt and rude manner.  Maybe engage brain before typing?

i mean the op was written quite poorly, but agree John could perhaps articulate himself a little better here. Where was first example?

Whilst John may not think before he types, he definitely isn't meaning to be nasty etc.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 12:44:10 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=56989.90 - I was possibly a bit harsh but "who are you" doesn't really help after someone has already requested OPR's etc.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 12:45:32 PM »

in before goulder....

Who are youuuuuu...

i mean the op was written quite poorly, but agree John could perhaps articulate himself a little better here. Where was first example?

Whilst John may not think before he types, he definitely isn't meaning to be nasty etc.

There would be no disagreement on that at all, not from anyone, but it did come across as rather "abrubt", all things considered. He would deffo not phrase it that way in real life, I would hope!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 12:49:30 PM »

in before goulder....

Who are youuuuuu...

There would be no disagreement on that at all, not from anyone, but it did come across as rather "abrubt", all things considered. He would deffo not phrase it that way in real life, I would hope!

haha, he probably would Cheesy John may be many things but one thing he isn't is an internet warrior, he is as loud at the table as he is off it.

The first time I ever met him, I didn't know who he was etc but we had an altercation.

He's just a very eager beaver and he is very much like how I was around 3 years ago and also the guy I sometimes fall back into. Its just youthful exuberance though, will definitely materialise to be one of the good guys and probably huge character on UK poker scene for a long time.

Getting back on track with the thread, having the template that Milligan really would make things a lot easier and the thread de-tours such as this would not happen.

At least posting your real name and making the price of each share easy to read should be a must.

ACE2M seems like a super nice guy btw and is great for the forum.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012, 01:17:16 PM »

in before goulder....

Who are youuuuuu...

haha, he probably would Cheesy John may be many things but one thing he isn't is an internet warrior, he is as loud at the table as he is off it.

The first time I ever met him, I didn't know who he was etc but we had an altercation.

He's just a very eager beaver and he is very much like how I was around 3 years ago and also the guy I sometimes fall back into. Its just youthful exuberance though, will definitely materialise to be one of the good guys and probably huge character on UK poker scene for a long time.

Getting back on track with the thread, having the template that Milligan really would make things a lot easier and the thread de-tours such as this would not happen.

At least posting your real name and making the price of each share easy to read should be a must.

ACE2M seems like a super nice guy btw and is great for the forum.

ahhh, thanks for saying i'm super nice, thats lovely.

for the record i know its a massive stretch to sell out with such an average proposal but i chucked it up, if it goes it goes, if don't it don't. I'm not hurt if people ain't interested.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: