blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:06:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  UKIPT - Newcastle
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UKIPT - Newcastle  (Read 2742 times)
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 12:17:24 AM »

is newcastle still stag and hen do central? i flew there a few years ago from london and was pretty much the only non-stagging male on the plane except the pilots (probably).

well people definatly wouldnt come here for the scenery
Eagle3001

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 12:09:37 PM »

Hi Thisnthat or anyone else in the know.

Do you mind if I ask how you reg for your day of preference? I won a sat and I am on the list of qualifiers but haven't heard anything from UKIPT or Stars on how to choose a day.

Don't want to leave it too late and be told which day I have to play, or worse still find that I am regged for neither!

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 12:10:31 PM »

Do you mind if I ask how you reg for your day of preference? I won a sat and I am on the list of qualifiers but haven't heard anything from UKIPT or Stars on how to choose a day.

Don't want to leave it too late and be told which day I have to play, or worse still find that I am regged for neither!

Email Stars and they'll sort it.
Eagle3001

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2012, 12:17:51 PM »

cheers monda. Have emailed stars and they have said I will hear but it's been a week now and though ht I would have heard by now. I'm  a bit of a lurker on here, not a great poster but read a few of the diaries, including yours. Blow me down if I didn't find myself sitting next to you in one of your gazillions of comps last night. As someone who struggles with 4 tables, I am mightily impressed by you guys that mt 12 or more. Hope ur running well.

SolarCarro

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2012, 12:49:44 PM »

Hi,
Think this might be a bit early to ask but after info on UKIPT tourneys
Have bagged a ticket to newcastle and this will be my 1st UKIPT( virgin ) LOL
Just after any information regarding best day to play ( if there is one lol)
I have booked myself down for the 2nd day but can easily change this
obviously standard of play will be quite high Huh? and as a newbie could do with some
pointers etc
Any Info gladly taken !!!
cheers

I made my UKIPT debut at Nottingham and came 39th so be confident a nice bink is possible.

I played super tight early on, good structure allows this and was very observant, like any tourney identify the weaker player to get chips from.  Lots of 3 and 4 bets pre flop and make sure your bet sizing is good as weakness is punished.

Above all, good luck and be confident in your ability

Dave
THISnTHAT

Just Do It !!!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 07:58:59 PM »

Hi .
all I did was on pokerstars find UKIPT tourneys , scroll down and there are day 1A or 1B, click which u want
 I just registered for it and hey presto LOl

Email Stars and they'll sort it.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: