blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 04:07:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272645 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  RSQ Hell...Laxie's back!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] Go Down Print
Author Topic: RSQ Hell...Laxie's back!  (Read 22093 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: September 20, 2012, 11:15:27 PM »

He's handling it well....   

you mean he is hanging himself

talk about competitive

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 20, 2012, 11:17:28 PM »

surely tighty would be on 29 if his answer was correct ly scored and as a ten times winner he would pick me someone else to run the next quiz

FYP   Kiss

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2012, 11:24:59 PM »

I'm all for winding Tighty up but if he submitted a correct answer then I don't see why it wasn't taken.

Blue text
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2012, 11:35:21 PM »

I'm all for winding Tighty up but if he submitted a correct answer then I don't see why it wasn't taken.

He submitted 2 answers for the same question. 

The first time, he had the first of two answers crossed off and second one had no line through it, so I took the second as his answer.

Then it was discovered Boshi had fiddled with OP.  I gave Tighty, Mouth and Smashedagain the opportunity to submit a correct answer for Q13 as they'd submitted during the fiddle.

Mouth and Smashed happily just submitted a correct answer.  Tighty insisted on being permitted to re-submit the lot, giving him the chance to pass on the last question.  I gave up the fight and just let him. 

Except, when he re-submitted, he didn't cross off the previously crossed off answer for Q10.  Right or wrong, I took the first of the two, but if right were reeeeeeeally right...he should have been made to answer the question same as the other two did.

Tighty knows I mean him no harm.  All in good fun and he'll get me back some other time.   Cheesy

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 21, 2012, 12:00:25 AM »

Thread delviers, PMSL @ Claypole's Harry Spotter answer. Hopefully the next one will be easy enough for me to enter, feel like it's my time to host one of these, would crush all FAILS before me.
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 21, 2012, 04:54:52 AM »

Tighty wins on the Wizards sleeve comment though.

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: September 21, 2012, 07:28:42 AM »

Dawn loses as QM by including a question with just three correct answers.

[  ] understands the RSQ

Oh, and it seems anyone can do the next one, as Laxie sure as hell hasn't come close to winning one and still took it upon herself to create that poor mockery of what the RSQ should be.

If the question is vague, that's the QM's fault. If you ask for a type of blood, you're not asking for an exact blood group and so red, blue, AB, congealed, anaemic, diseased, etc., are all valid answers.

Comic book hero who has hit the big screen. The question doesn't mention super heroes, and failing Rupert would be idiotic. Just because the ridiculous QM might have thought of a group of answers in her head, if she doesn't ask the right question then she can't complain when people answer the actual question posed.

Failing tighty for a joke is ridiculous as well.

Also, I'm sure it said no use of Google, but some of those answers clearly show evidence of people having done some research.

Farce of an RSQ.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: September 21, 2012, 07:29:09 AM »

Just a shame Herbie didn't win it.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 21, 2012, 08:29:04 AM »

Come on. Now the twins are at school full time from last week Catherine has been pushing for me to get a full time job.
The RSQ is my out because it took me 16 hours a day for 3 days to do my spread sheet last time. Fingers crossed.
woke up devestated this morning. Fml does anyone know the job center phone number.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 21, 2012, 08:43:22 AM »

Just a shame Herbie didn't win it.

He had it in the bag until the last question.  Poor Herbie.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: