blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:33:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Another Tournament Staking Package - Sold out for Now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another Tournament Staking Package - Sold out for Now  (Read 12417 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2012, 07:51:32 PM »

Sad
Full Tr tmorrow but exited min raising the btn off 22bbs and 10 10 with active bb 3b'ing to 6bbs and then snap calling the allin with "dem aces" no get there for us.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2012, 02:20:19 PM »

Sorry for the delayed TR and as backers know that due to Man flu and not fancying the 3 1/2 hour drive back to Bristol we swerved the £330 side on Saturday so that will be added to the returns.

As already posted I had a pretty ridic table draw with Moorman and Squid to my immediate right and Marc Macdonnel to my left which then ended up with the guy who won the Unibet Open in London between Chris and Sam and I had decided that I was 100% determined not to do anything stupid against these villains and especially as I knew we were second table to break, if only I had done that on my second table  Sad

Obv the comp has a great structure and loads of play and the first pot of note we played was at 25/50 vs Moorman where he raises the hijack to 150 and we flat 99 in the co and flop pretty well on 995dd and just call the 200 cbet which in hindsight due to the villain and having discussed with a couple of others a raise otf is better (any thoughts?) anyway we see an offsuit 2 on the turn and he bets 500 which we click back to 1150 and he finds a fold later telling me he had a flush draw.

The next hand we play is vs the Squid and he raised UTG1 to 250 with us flatting 88 in MP seeing a flop of KK4csh where we called the cbet of 375 and see the turn which was the  and Squid bets 875 which is obv a great card for him to barrel on but I decided to dbl float and see the river which was  which he checks to me and with 8high now I cant check back so bet out 950 which he dwell calls with Q3cc having barelled his flush draw ott and obv Qhigh beats 8 high  Sad

Squid was in so many hands and again he opens to 300 this time we 3b the button to 800 with  seeing a J29 rb flop he again chks we cbet 1050 which he calls with the turn bringing no help he cks again and we chk behind and get some showdown value on the 10 river deciding against a thin value bet after he chks but he wins again with J5hh and it was 2-0 to Squid but 3 hands later he again opens to 300 and we find  behind and make the same 3b to 800 to see a flop of  which he donks out 1400 and we call but are slightly wary of the donk and both check the  turn and when he chks again on the  river I feel pretty safe that he doesnt check a straight here and has some 2p hands but make a thin 1400 which he calls and were good gaining some ground.

Just before the break UTG2 raises to 250 which is flatted in MP and Squid 3b's the btn to 875 with us looking down at AKo in the bb so being oop I dont fancy playing this pot 4way oop so 4b to 1775 from 17k with a view to folding to action vs UTG2 who had barely played a hand and prepared to 6b call vs Squid due to his image but after UTG and flatter get out the way Squid flats and we floptastic on  and cbet 1800 which gets flatted and I hoped for a low black card which the  fitted so led again ( again maybe a chk vs Villain is better here? and probs could be a tad smaller) for 3600 into 7700 but he dwell folds and in the break told me he had a small A but we get to 1st break with 20500 and a good start.

Unfortunately not long after the break we got a table break to table Elwood/holden but Sam was short and Jack short and btn to our bb however having moved tables I spewed slightly and lost a pot 3betting  in the co vs UTG and MP flat cb'ing the all diamond flop and couldnt find another barrel on the diamond turn or blank river losing to a set which lost 3k and then raised with 88 UTG2 got 3b small by an active player in MP who was flatted by the btn and I flatted getting the price to set mine intending to fold if we didnt hit but called 2 streets oop which was terrible and left me with 9k going 150/300 where I got another table break.

My  exit was a culmination of 2 hands where I raise folded from 25 bigs when I raised 99 utg2 and got flatted behind before a young guy 3bet and an old boy 4b all in from the SB and I folded which now put us under more pressure and 2 orbits later it folded to me otb and we min opened with 1010 and an active BB 3b's to 6bb's and called our allin with Aces which held and it was back to Essex.

8% currently worth £74 with St.Kitts from the original  schedule to come

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2012, 11:23:44 AM »

Made day2 in "the carribean mannnn" we go back today at 9pm English time and have 40900 at 250/500/50 having grinded between 10-14k for 3levels till last 10mins of the night.

Epic trip so far...

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2012, 11:25:53 AM »

GL the Kral. Just because you are by the pool sipping cocktails doesn't mean you can slip on texting me your daily fancies. I'm losing bundles here!

glglgl

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2012, 01:43:36 PM »

Bloody hell. Forgot you were out there. Did you take the family?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2012, 02:27:12 PM »

Noooooo, he took his cleaner . Shhhhhhhhh
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2012, 04:50:51 PM »

Hi Jason
Yeah all the family are here and loving it, Max has been a legend and met all the hero's but his fav is LilD

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »

Hi Jason
Yeah all the family are here and loving it, Max has been a legend and met all the hero's but his fav is LilD

Confirmed, Max is a little wonder Smiley

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2012, 04:58:45 PM »

Hi Jason

Confirmed, Max is a little wonder Smiley
oh that's great mate. Seems life is good.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »

Bust the main unfortunately guys in 47th will do full tr on return and either sort balances or have  a spin at the 500 @ dtd on 30th..

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2012, 12:34:14 PM »

TR for CPP

As things go I had a pretty tough starting table when I looked around the room and was oop to Outrageous,Ben Sweetman, Scalie and had direct pos on Flushy plus a couple of randoms and for most of day 1b I actually felt like "the spot" and was used as a punch bag for most of the first 4-5levels but with a great structure was never too worried despite being short in chips till 10mins before the end of the day.

Key hands early on were losing a small pot to Demps after 3betting him IP with  and flopping  two spades with him check calling the cbet and us seeing the  turn which we both checked through and same on the  river where I didnt fire again and he won with KJo, then after a raise from Ben and 3callers behind I made up from the big to his min open with  and we flop  two spades which Ben bets 1/3pot and both myself and Demps see the  turn where Demps leads and I flat behind but Ben overcalls as well and on the  action went Ck Ck and Ben bet 5100 which I stationed off to be shown  which was really close to a fold but we beat missed flushes excpet the K obv and beat most his 10's.

Next orbit and UTG who was a pretty solid German guy mins to 400 and with btn and Demps calling we call with  and flop  two hearts and just as I was going to donk out UTG bets out of turn 500 which was called by Raggy otb so I flick in the call and the turn was red but not the shape we wanted with the  falling and after I chk UTG bets 1k and Raggy also calls so I feel he has hearts as well so getting good odds call again but miss on the  at which point Raggy looks like he is folding the button so take a stab and bet 2650 but get called by UTG and muck with him showing 22 for a flopped set leaving us with 13200 at Dinner.

Coming back @ 1/200/25 I lose 2 pots raising IP and missing flops and either folding to RR over my C Bet or having to shutdown and preserve waiting for a decent hand and am left with 10700 when I open utg with  and Raggy calls from the BB and we see a flop of AAK one diamond which he check calls 650 and the  turns which he checks and I take the free one which gave us the flush on a river and now he bets 1400 which I just flatted and he insta mucks to get to 12500.  Next orbit I open to 800 @ 150/300/25 with KK UTGand get 2 callers and flop was a horrible  but I took it down with a 1/2 pot cbet to start the last level with 13700 and a table break and due to the fact this was different to most other tournies when you might think about getting a dbl through if your far from home and driving back due to the fact we are there for the week I was determined to be patient which rewarded us with 10mins to go.

2/400/50 starting the hand with 11900 I open to 950 UTG with  and get just the 5 callers MARV but somehow flop AQ7 rbow which checks around but on the turn I decide to bet 3200 leaving 7k approx back to jam the river and get 1 caller who had lots of chipsand on the two spades river I jam after a short time but he folds but we gain a near full dbl to around 20k and on the final hand of the night UTG2 who had played fairly tight in my hour on the table opened to 1050 from a ss of 12500 and I look down at  Khand click it back to 2450 from the CO when the btn 4b's to 5650 from 16500 and whilst UTG is deciding what to do they make the announcement that this is the final hand of the night and all remaining players had made day2 and yet we were still in a hand and when UTG2 folded I waited until the commotion of the commentary had died down before 5b'ing all in and hoping not to hear the immed snap call behind which I didnt but then after 20 seconds he announced call and we were against  and as usual it's never easy when the board rolls out  two hearts but we fade the turn and river to bag up 40900 going into 250/500 and mid pos in chips pretty much bang on average.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2012, 01:32:16 PM »

You seem to have missed out the hand where you called flushys river bet and his 8 high was good! ;0)

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2012, 01:37:08 PM »

Oh and we should have def compared notes, I told my backers that "solid German guy" was "drunk German guy" ;O)

outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2012, 01:46:47 PM »

Oh and the German was drunk but after sweetman and I relieved him of chips he turned from mr bluffy bluffy to an abs rock

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2012, 01:59:33 PM »

Day 2 and when I look at the table draw it was worse than 1 with Elwood to my left and other legit sicko's of JP, Wadey, Bullit Pete Haslam and a decent Polish kid to Elwoods right and 2 hands in

JP hand in PHA 16/1/13

I got to 60k fairly quickly and then found myself in a series of pots where I had to fold marginal openings or missed and gave up having fired 2 barrells or just had easy folds like where Wadey opens utg I 3b 99 from the HJ and the Polish kid cold 4's the btn leaving no wiggle room whatsoever so I fold and he tells me the next day he had AK and calls off vs me and I dribble back to 30k when our table breaks.

I get moved and now have JP immed left and he had doubled up from 7k to 17500 when the following hand happened which basically knocked us out. With the blinds at 5/1000/100 it folds round to us in the SB and a stack of 27900 and I open to 2500 with   and had decided that if he shoved I was calling as I'm sure he jams better Aces but also all his broadways and probs a bit lighter so when he shoved I stuck with the plan and called it off and he had A7 which I guess makes my call not so bad (again thoughts are welcome from stakers or lurkers) however I really wished I had made it 3200/call just to make it feel better or open Jam which folds out a lot of his range and am still not sure what is best?

Anyway it JP Mfkin Kelly and despite the chop being Fav on the   he just gets there on the 77 turn and river and we now had 10k which made its way into a pot after a raise in MP to 2500 and a flat behind we jam from the BB and get Iso'd by the OR with the flatter folding but unfortunately we dont hold vs A5hh and exitedin the  mid forties  Wink

For transparency we are using the leftovers money to have 2 stabs if required at the £500 deepstack in Nottingham today and I'm just leaving Essex now so good luck us!!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:30:40 PM by Eso Kral » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: