blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:28:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD October £500 Deepstack £100,000 GTD: Day 3 and Final
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD October £500 Deepstack £100,000 GTD: Day 3 and Final  (Read 59673 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2012, 01:00:43 AM »

Thanks for the mention Pete. Well done- you owe me a drink tho!
will you get it after loling at his play?

When did I lol at his play? Go Troll elsewhere

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Eirrabs

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 08, 2012, 01:07:57 AM »

Great result  Peter. WP!
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2012, 01:43:34 AM »

did i get a post deleted showing love for Pete just now?

Nope, can't see anything.
ok must have not sent off the phone again. Either that or its sat in day 1a's update or something

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2012, 01:50:12 AM »

oh sorry if it was not loling about his play it just read like that in the exchange with TL 900.

Could have bought up shitting on mates to stick my tongue up bottoms of others and make a fool of my self but thought best not.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2012, 01:52:33 AM »

oh sorry if it was not loling about his play it just read like that in the exchange with TL 900.

Could have bought up shitting on mates to stick my tongue up bottoms of others and make a fool of my self but thought best not.

Herbie I have no idea what you're talking about but 90% of what I see you post it to troll.

I was lol at how often Pete was flopping pairs. And as I had 100 at 9/1 on Rytis to win I was obv railing him. In normal circumstances I wouldn't mind seeing Pete win it.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 08, 2012, 01:57:13 AM »

yeah, me and G2L were just rooting for monetary gain, was frustrating to see our guy running so bad and getting outflopped every hand when he had played so well the whole tournament. I was sat next to him for 2 days straight, he would have been a very worthy winner imo.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 08, 2012, 02:09:46 AM »

Oh just after you guys were posting and inbetween chatting to Mehtab I thought I had posted something bigging up Pete and asking why the hate. Thought it got deleted so but not according to Celtic. Pete obv was not perfect and taking heat on the stream too, even I said something about not being too clever, and Tom said he had backed other guy. Can sort of understand the frustration now if you was on the other guy too.
Seem to spend my time defending Pete from guys slating his game and noticed Aaron having another dig today. Just ignore me its late and I'm having a bad Sunday and bricking everything and down to a dozen tables.

Before Keys says call obv the. Last bit is a joke.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 08, 2012, 02:10:52 AM »

Why is it your place to defend him?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
smokynuts

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 08, 2012, 02:14:41 AM »

great touniment thanks for all the messages im afraid 3rd it was today beeing a great weekend and great up dates tighty

wp pete
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 08, 2012, 02:31:39 AM »

Why is it your place to defend him?
ffs posted a reply to this and it never posted again.
I fell out with Pete the first time we met over me being an arse (about dreenie) and it was the start of me posting here. Over the last couple of years have spent a load of time chatting with him both in person and over the internet Facebook etc. I like the chap and he keeps on getting it even if it is not exactly giq. He has had a bit of bad press, been treated a bit bad by suppliers of bankrolls amongst other personnel stuff and just seems to get abused (Aaron had another go today). He has some great tales to tell and I love the fact he credits Graham all the time and just think he deserves a break.

If you are gonna call the guy for any reason then it should be for forcing me to put my first post up on here. If it was not for Pete I would never have found this place to Troll.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 08, 2012, 02:34:01 AM »

Nah it's fine. Don't read most of your posts anyway

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 08, 2012, 02:39:18 AM »

Nah it's fine. Don't read most of your posts anyway
and you only think that 90% of em are trolls. You are obv selecting the wrong ones to read.
Don't post any more coz my OCD means I have to read em and I'm up in 4 hours.

Celtic. Think I sussed where the posts have gone. If someone posts whilst I am writing the n I hit post then hit show new replies it just deletes the post. Stupid phone

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 08, 2012, 02:46:05 AM »

Peter's play was very questionable at some points, but to be fair you have to mix it up and play the hands from time to time. Although did seem he was very lucky at some points, but we all need that to win the tournaments. It's a great pick up for Pete, well done!

A great weekend for me personally, a lot on the rail and got to meet some Blondes and put names to faces, I hope you all enjoyed playing cards with me. I met David Amos, Tikay, jakally and a few more to mention, all was lovely guys. Although apparently it seems mr Tikay may have been on the razz all the night through when I went to say hello and later in a brief conversation he said "are you Welsh, you sound weird" - But no alcohol beverage was in sight! Smiley Smiley A special thanks to the Asian guy Rajan who was very funny and had great banter with.

Disappointed with my day 3 play. The Lithuanian guy played a lot different to 1B and it was a general nightmare being sat to his left, in fact it was hell! He ended up taking me out in a very standard hand really to be fair, not bitter really, would have done same. The guy who finished second also a VERY good player too, prospect there for sure.

Also, great updates from Richard. The guy deserves a medal for these 14 hour shifts.

Well done FT and enjoy the money Pete! Well done!
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 08, 2012, 02:54:12 AM »

Peter's play was very questionable at some points,

Disappointed with my day 3 play. The Lithuanian guy played a lot different to 1B and it was a general nightmare being sat to his left, in fact it was hell! He ended up taking me out in a very standard hand really to be fair, not bitter really, would have done same. The guy who finished second also a VERY good player too, prospect there for sure.

was the Lithuanian and the guy who finished 2nd not the same person?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 08, 2012, 02:58:45 AM »

Peter's play was very questionable at some points,

was the Lithuanian and the guy who finished 2nd not the same person?

I'm not sure Jason, I probably have them mixed up then. Seat 3 on my table from the last two tables looked like a decent player, who is not Lithuanian. The Lithuanian guy played a totally different game to 1B, but also a scary player today rather than yesterday.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: