blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:41:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD October £500 Deepstack £100,000 GTD: Day 3 and Final
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD October £500 Deepstack £100,000 GTD: Day 3 and Final  (Read 59662 times)
MadTurk

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: October 08, 2012, 01:46:03 PM »

What stroke did he pull Turk?

i wont go details here he knows it he was wrong thats all i say but u can ask him still well done well played is that how u win then u need to play to win this is poker
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 08, 2012, 06:13:46 PM »

Not as amazing as the commentary from Tighty and Sir Recdonkfish

Really really enjoyed talking with Ian. Thought he was a revelation

Ian was really helpful to blonde when the updates needed funding, cardshark of which he is chairman sponsored a few, he personally chipped in for plenty of updates himself

Great guy, and delighted he's posting on blonde these days

Huge coup to have lured him away from the HSNL strat boards on 2+2 he frequents religiously.

Allez!!
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 08, 2012, 06:19:28 PM »

Not as amazing as the commentary from Tighty and Sir Recdonkfish

Really really enjoyed talking with Ian. Thought he was a revelation

Ian was really helpful to blonde when the updates needed funding, cardshark of which he is chairman sponsored a few, he personally chipped in for plenty of updates himself

Great guy, and delighted he's posting on blonde these days

Huge coup to have lured him away from the HSNL strat boards on 2+2 he frequents religiously.

wpwp

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
semtex

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 09, 2012, 12:56:35 PM »

A big thank you to Richard and the DTD team I put in 41 hours including 2 x day 1's and the live sat, but I reckon Tighty probably had substantially more hours on the job, and I have only seen the heads up commentary but looking forward to the FT commentary with Ian Gascoigne!
The Move that I made on Turk was not even worth mentioning, more than happy to discuss it with anyone personally, and as we all know everyone has their own styles of play, someone telling me a bluff was a bad move who has based his poker on bluffing more often than not I have to take as a back handed compliment.
I was pleased to see that Aaron was genuinely congratulatory in his post and that's appreciated. I am pleased you cashed mate and hope that you go on to win more money at DTD and other events!
If there was a player of the year at DTD it would go hands down to Rastafish, what a run that boy is having and great fun with it!
G2L....respect!....your last 2 prediction was spot on, confidence in your poker analysis, so I know I have many holes to patch in my own game, I am still learning and hope to be able to compete one day with the top UK guys..... pleased for Paul Ho, Leetfish?, Dave and Obi Wan Kenobi who took some wonga off Alex!
The move up to DTD has been a great decision and I shall be playing the SKY Poker 6 max next weekend the GUKPT in Luton (lots of friends there) and then off to Vegas for the Venetian Deepstack.....Ive been planning to go to LV for 5 years and it hasnt worked out this win and backing Ive had has meant I can now pop my Vegas Cherry and see what I can do out there!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 09, 2012, 01:01:42 PM »

Nice post Pete, look forward to seeing you at DTD this weekend.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
semtex

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 09, 2012, 01:07:51 PM »

Thank you Tikay. I mentioned to Tighty we are planning on getting as many of the blue blood team to play the Sky Poker 6 max next weekend as possible, looking forward to that one!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 09, 2012, 01:16:25 PM »

Thank you Tikay. I mentioned to Tighty we are planning on getting as many of the blue blood team to play the Sky Poker 6 max next weekend as possible, looking forward to that one!

Good to hear. The seats are limited though, so I suggest you buy-in sharpish.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
semtex

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 09, 2012, 01:25:23 PM »

Up in Manchester today for the AWOP GUKPT event 3 of the team are heading up there with me, I know of 5 playerswho have definitely confirmed so far but hope we can get double figures! And yep tx will advise everyone to buy in early!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 09, 2012, 01:29:13 PM »

Pete I have moved your vegas questions into this thread, where people will see them

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=56335.465

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smokynuts

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 09, 2012, 05:28:51 PM »

Up in Manchester today for the AWOP GUKPT event 3 of the team are heading up there with me, I know of 5 playerswho have definitely confirmed so far but hope we can get double figures! And yep tx will advise everyone to buy in early!

gl today pete in manc hope you keep your run going was great to play with you again in the card way lol

i wont be at the 6 max as me and the sky software do not get on long stort but NO
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 09, 2012, 10:29:33 PM »

gl today pete in manc hope you keep your run going was great to play with you again in the card way lol

i wont be at the 6 max as me and the sky software do not get on long stort but NO

you can buy in over the counter at the club, Garry....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: