blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:54:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Boba Fett - Ongame $5k grand slam this Sunday 40% for sale - SOLD!
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Boba Fett - Ongame $5k grand slam this Sunday 40% for sale - SOLD!  (Read 4115 times)
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2012, 11:59:31 PM »

Hi

Im Paul McTaggart, Ive been a mainly online MTT grinder for 2.5 years now.  I normally play on the euro sites but recently have been putting in a little more volume on stars.

The tournament-  As part of their online Grand Series of Poker festival, ongame run 18 events over 2 weeks and then a week later run the grand final.  The grand final is $5k buyin and $500k gtd this Sunday at 7pm.

Ongame give a ticket to the tournament to each of their event winners so as winner of event 12 (thin) I have a non-refundable ticket.

The tournament is gtd for 100 players, it will break down as 18 GSOP event winners tickets, 4 tickets for leaderboard freerolls (of which Im also in) and only 1 open sat for this tourney with 6 tickets gtd.  Thats maximum 28 qualifiers which might end up being less if anyone wins duplicate tickets, the rest of the field will obv be made up of direct buyins.  With this being the case, I feel like there will be a lot of regs out there not flicking in the $5k buyin due to the lack of qualifiers and I think there is a possibility of there being an overlay.

I have played more MTTs on the ongame network than any other network, have won more on there and have the most profit on there.  I have extensive notes on every reg/semi-reg that plays mid-high stakes MTT on the network and thousands of hands of experience against most of them.  Of the players already regged I recognize most of them.

Here is my P5s with most of my current screennames and a link to my Herbertmob  http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/bobafett/
also here is a link to my ongame OPR  http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/ongamepoker/fettissick/poker/results/5C98B5475FA54DD5A495BC0917A9C045.html?t=2

I am looking to sell off 40% of the action for this.  I think there is value if there is overlay therefore I am selling at 1.1 however if there is no overlay I will refund the markup and everyone will have their piece at spot.

40% @1.1=$2200
10%=$550
5%=$275
1%=$55

Can take transfers online on pokerstars to J-Rod Fett, at partypoker or bank transfer.  Bank transfer in ££ will be at xe.com rate.
Please dont send any money until I confirm you have a piece

Thanks
Paul

DMorgan 5% - recvd
Amatay 2% - recvd
Peter M (FB) - 2% recvd
Blonde PM - 2% - rcvd
Bjorn H - 1% rcvd
Ben G - 1% rcvd
Jambo - 3% recvd
Alan J - 1% recvd
J. Rann - 2% rcvd
Derek L - 5% rcvd
Iain H - 1% recvd
Fun4Fraser - 10% recvd
Leatherman - 2% recvd (and sent too much lol)
G2L - 3%
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 02:47:19 PM by Boba Fett » Logged

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 12:04:45 AM »

5 please met, sent on stars

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 12:05:13 AM »

5 please met, sent on stars
booked

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 12:12:41 AM »

Sorry guys, had to edit my post, mis-calculated on the costs lol.  Dan, 5% is $275 not $225.  Let me know what you wanna do

Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 12:36:00 AM »

2 pls

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 12:36:13 AM »

2% gone on facebook

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 12:36:30 AM »

2 pls
booked

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 03:16:36 PM »

10 Mate

Shipped
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 05:52:05 PM »

10 Mate

Shipped
recvd and booked ty

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2012, 06:22:19 PM »

There is an issue with paying back should I cash due to this being played on the ongame network.

The poker site deals in $, however my base account is in Euros meaning I deposit and withdraw in Euros, normally through Moneybookers.

If I cash I wont be able to cover the payments from accounts elsewhere such as stars.  Also, by withdrawing in euros to moneybookers and then to my bank in ££ we will lose some as banks dont convert incoming transfers at spot rate and I feel that its fair that I shouldn't solely take the hit on the exchange rate.

So the payment options on any cash will be the following-
You can be paid in the same method you paid me up to a maximum of the amount you paid me
I can give you details of the exact skin I play on at ongame and when you open an account Ill send the exact $ value by the player transfer system
I can withdraw to moneybookers in euros ($ to euro transfer is practically spot, I just checked) and transfer to a moneybookers account.  Moneybookers charge 1% up to a max 0.5 euros on transfers, Im happy to chop this.
I can withdraw to moneybookers in euros at practically spot and then withdraw to my bank and bank transfer.  Whatever rate I receive is what Ill send out at.

Sorry for the delay in mentioning this, it didnt cross my mind until today but better now than it causing an issue later.  If anyone isnt happy with this and wants to cancel let me know asap and Ill refund their share.  If anyone has any ideas to get the euros off Moneybookers at a better rate than withdrawing to my bank let me know.

Cheers
Paul

Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2012, 07:10:44 PM »

Any left? If so will take 2%. Will be bank trans

Satellite King
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2012, 07:11:39 PM »

Any left? If so will take 2%. Will be bank trans
yeah 5% left so 2% is fine.  Ill PM you bank details

tyty

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 08:00:09 PM »

I don't deal with much multi currency stuff online much at all but would I be right in thinking that you'd probably get a better rate by opening a moneybookers account in Euros and then depositing to another poker site before withdrawing than you would by withdrawing from moneybookers and taking their fees?

Alternatively, get you to send any returns to someone that has a moneybookers VIP account? Do they have lower charges or are you on a VIP account already Paul?

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2012, 08:04:25 PM »

Fuck it. Rest- Can I send Monday though?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2012, 08:15:11 PM »

Sent fella

Satellite King
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: