blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:46:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  BOOM! hand on stars
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BOOM! hand on stars  (Read 2399 times)
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 12:45:41 PM »

Either this is a level or I just witnessed, quite possibly, the worst hand of poker I have ever seen

And he's dealt in Gala.

Glad somebody pointed out the severity of my post!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 01:05:55 PM »

Either this is a level or I just witnessed, quite possibly, the worst hand of poker I have ever seen

How very constructive of you.

If you have nothing proper to say then why say anything at all.
A newish member shares a hand that he enjoyed and asks for critique, and you start with the abuse.

If you feel that the hand was bad then use your post to explain where improvments can be made rather than your obnoxious comment. Otherwise its another wasted post by you putting new members off.

Ktb

Please please please please be levelling

Yh +1, are we levels into levels into levels of levelling here, I'm lost.

I'll be constructive!

A every point in the hand when you had a decision, the correct play was to fold! The fans don't wanna see folding though, BOOM it through for the headlines nh wp

ROFL this is a hyper as well, must be a made up HH!?

tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012, 01:14:22 PM »

Edit: Fine I'll be nice.

Nh.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:30:23 PM by tight4better » Logged
sealaceye

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 02:19:43 AM »

paul yes i am stanley wallace , no ive never been a dealer only deals ive done in a gala is in the  end of month 25+20 4 handded both times ive played it , im a DTD event regular have been staked into the dtd500 by devilfish yes , this  was a hyper turbo i was fooling around i was propped a sunday million seat if  i could win a Two Clubs 990 seater within 4 hours Sad no i never won one but got 2 3rds and a 7th , i am not new to blonde i just dont post much as when i do the reg users are a bit abnoxious but hey thats poker . im not being funny i just wanted to share this hand as my thought process through the hand was spot on . Huh? would i make same move in sunday million Huh? definately not but i did have fun doing it in Two Clubs game , poker aint always having to be serious i leave them ddays for events i enjoy playing and for Two Clubs i can have a bit of fun with weaker players thanks  for all the comments  guys appreciate the guys willing to  take the time without being abnoxious thanks
sealaceye

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2012, 02:23:24 AM »

And he's dealt in Gala.

and he asked for staking.

But this made me chuckle tho

can you tell me how stanley wallace is doing please and is itsnowing in nottingham Smiley

Are you not stanley wallace? or just using an email with his name in it?

i am stanley wallace this was my wife asking how i was doing in the dtd500 using my account last winter
JK

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2012, 05:51:14 PM »

How very constructive of you.

If you have nothing proper to say then why say anything at all.
A newish member shares a hand that he enjoyed and asks for critique, and you start with the abuse.

If you feel that the hand was bad then use your post to explain where improvments can be made rather than your obnoxious comment. Otherwise its another wasted post by you putting new members off.

Ktb

Just saw this post. I am very sorry Mr killsby sir and will, in future, try to be more constructive towards people who post silly hands on PHA. I have seen the error of my ways and will do everything I can to change.

Apologies sir
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 06:07:11 PM »

If sincere then wp.

If not bore off, just another wasted post.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 06:41:09 PM by Killerkilsby » Logged
JK

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 07:01:36 PM »

If sincere then wp.

For you to work out mate
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2012, 07:30:26 PM »

MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2012, 07:32:53 PM »

If sincere then wp.

The hand was from a 2 cent hyper turbo and was obviously not serious. I don't think we needed any PHA policemen ITT making ridiculous posts.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 08:49:06 PM »

paul yes i am stanley wallace , no ive never been a dealer only deals ive done in a gala is in the  end of month 25+20 4 handded both times ive played it , im a DTD event regular have been staked into the dtd500 by devilfish yes , this  was a hyper turbo i was fooling around i was propped a sunday million seat if  i could win a Two Clubs 990 seater within 4 hours Sad no i never won one but got 2 3rds and a 7th , i am not new to blonde i just dont post much as when i do the reg users are a bit abnoxious but hey thats poker . im not being funny i just wanted to share this hand as my thought process through the hand was spot on . Huh? would i make same move in sunday million Huh? definately not but i did have fun doing it in Two Clubs game , poker aint always having to be serious i leave them ddays for events i enjoy playing and for Two Clubs i can have a bit of fun with weaker players thanks  for all the comments  guys appreciate the guys willing to  take the time without being abnoxious thanks

He explains that hes serious here.

Either way 1 rule for one 1 for the other all good.

Any hand of poker regardless of stake deserves respect, if you deem yourself above the level then please share your expert opinions.
The guy put it up to show how the thought process worked didnt deserve childish abuse.

Anyways lets move on.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2012, 10:32:46 PM »

Lol serious stuff only

Don't u get banned for letting ppl use ur acc?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:36:09 PM by paulhouk03 » Logged

Just me
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2012, 10:59:30 PM »

He explains that hes serious here.

Either way 1 rule for one 1 for the other all good.

Any hand of poker regardless of stake deserves respect, if you deem yourself above the level then please share your expert opinions.
The guy put it up to show how the thought process worked didnt deserve childish abuse.

Anyways lets move on.

Can't see what the issue is here, he's just on a wind up but maybe he didn't make this sufficiiently clear at first. In his most recent post however he states "im not being funny i just wanted to share this hand as my thought process through the hand was spot on." It's just a not a very good wind up, a few people bit and now everyone should move on. Trying to be funny through saying ridiculous things for the purpose of antagonising/winding up others is pretty standard internet behaviour. It's not a good thing though and thus this seems a bizarre sport to defend the guy, he's not serious.
JK

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2012, 11:03:50 PM »

S'ok, SRS thread is SRS
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2012, 12:42:57 PM »

It's just a not very good wind up, a few people bit and now everyone should move on.

+1

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: