blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:50:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Crystal Palace FC Thread + Championship Chat
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 139 140 [141] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crystal Palace FC Thread + Championship Chat  (Read 245854 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2100 on: December 29, 2019, 06:10:24 AM »

VAR disallowed some cracking goals today on millimetre-tight  offside decisions.

Clear and obvious my arse.

Clear and obvious does not apply for the offside rule, and other factual decisions, so it can go to the millimetre as the rule stands.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: December 29, 2019, 08:58:42 AM »

Is Palace v S'ton not televised today?

Before you ask, Tom, there will be 9 (NINE) games televised "live" on New Years Day - all of them on BT Sport. Kick-off times are 12.30 (x 2), 3pm (x 3), 5.30pm (x 3) & 8pm (x 1).   

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2102 on: December 29, 2019, 10:16:56 AM »

Those matches aren't all on today.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2103 on: December 29, 2019, 10:20:50 AM »

I think you might be teasing me a little bit.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: December 29, 2019, 10:24:47 AM »

Correct.

"Tom, there will be 9 (NINE) games televised "live" on New Years Day"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 10:30:19 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: December 29, 2019, 10:30:03 AM »

Today's televised Premier League matches are;

Arsenal v Chelsea @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

Liverpool v Wolves @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

Manchester City host Sheffield United at 6pm but it's not televised in the UK afaik.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2106 on: December 29, 2019, 10:33:43 AM »

Correct.

"Tom, there will be 9 (NINE) games televised "live" on New Years Day"

You took advantage of the fact that I don't read things properly.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: December 29, 2019, 11:01:29 AM »

Today's televised Premier League matches are;

Arsenal v Chelsea @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

Liverpool v Wolves @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

Manchester City host Sheffield United at 6pm but it's not televised in the UK afaik.

The ManC/SheffU will be on chez Karabiner

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: June 03, 2021, 03:05:35 AM »

midnight in 21 hours time, the above documentary is released on Amazon prime, and it is mostly hinged on the promotion season that made the bulk of this thread. For those that toiled with all of these lengthy posts, might get a better insight into why i was so excited. Murray/Zaha/Bolasie in the championship was a ridiculous trio. Just an incredible season.

And for a random hot take no one has asked for, I don't think Roy should have been shown the door, one more season was needed imo, especially if Zaha leaves this summer. Hodgson would have probably been good for stability, especially considering the transition with out of contract players, but I am hopeful the new man can keep us up. A lot of Palace fans are acting eerily like ungrateful Charlton fans in the prem under Curbishly and i don't want a part of that. Unsatisfied with just comfortably surviving, i really think a lot of our fanbase needs to simmer down and be grateful of how luxurious it has been to feel safe in the prem for the last two seasons. Yes the football Hodgson played was dire at times, and often felt as if he wasn't getting the most out of the players, but the safe feeling by which he has avoided relegation, i fear we will miss if we get into the mire with, imo, his unnecessary parting. Also i think it's ageism mainly. Being 73 years old gets thrown against him way too often. And i pose if a 50 year old manager did what Hodgson did this season, there would be no question over his job because of the points tally. Injuries were very impactful as well and the ship remained steady.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: November 09, 2021, 10:12:47 AM »

Looking good.
Impressed at the Etihad the other week  and totally deserved.
My only frustration was the GK timewasting with the frustration aimed at the ref and not the player.

Big affection for Vieria with his time at City. Great that so far he is doing so well.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: November 30, 2021, 08:03:11 PM »

Looking good.
Impressed at the Etihad the other week  and totally deserved.
My only frustration was the GK timewasting with the frustration aimed at the ref and not the player.

Big affection for Vieria with his time at City. Great that so far he is doing so well.

Apols, saw this late.

I'm surprised by the Vieira affection, but fair play, easy to forget he played at other England clubs other than Arsenal. Did he make much impact?

Yep Palace were great at City, and since, we have been a little suspect, barring Wolves at home, as we probably have an over reliance on Mcarthur who is defying his age with his output but is currently injured. No Anderson also is upsetting as he sets a positive tone with passing from the back.

Mad transition at the club right now, as fans we are all a bit shocked and not knowing fully what to think of things.

You fancy City for the title? I struggle to look past Chelsea.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 139 140 [141] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: