blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 11:39:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272982 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Stars.Fr main event later today. CLOSED
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stars.Fr main event later today. CLOSED  (Read 8633 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 09:09:25 PM »

GeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeL

tapisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2012, 10:04:29 PM »

down to 130k at break.  Still above average, but table tougher than before.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2012, 11:04:56 PM »

215k 6 from bubble, come on mate, playing good.

will be my first cash on .fr in a long time Cheesy

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2012, 11:27:33 PM »

hero is itm

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2012, 12:07:25 AM »

168k at next break, works out about 40 BBs

68/121 av is 222k.  This table feels fishier.

In other news, the youngest isn't well.  How do you explain that you can't go to the hospital right now?  I am working on the office seems to work far better than I am playing poker Sad

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2012, 12:25:22 AM »

Sad

in all seriousness can you not let somebody else play on your account in these circumstances, i know i read about it in tcs but not sure if its you can or you cant.

gl in the tournament, but more importrantly hope your child is ok.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2012, 12:35:28 AM »

I really don't know what I am allowed to do.  Hope she is OK too, she has had a bad chest infection/bronchiolitis.  She has been fluctuating with her breathing, and was OK earlier, but was getting more and more wheezy this evening.

Anyway am officially not in the good books, so best concentrate and not end up with a min cash.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2012, 12:39:53 AM »

what did you had on a54 btw?

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2012, 12:43:52 AM »

I really don't know what I am allowed to do.  Hope she is OK too, she has had a bad chest infection/bronchiolitis.  She has been fluctuating with her breathing, and was OK earlier, but was getting more and more wheezy this evening.

Anyway am officially not in the good books, so best concentrate and not end up with a min cash.

Get someone else to play and take her hospital. Bronchilitis can be really bad and comes on rapidly, we spent a week in intensive care due to it
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2012, 12:48:05 AM »

Jacks.  It felt like he didn't have the ace, calls were taking a while.  So was a set or was drawing at something.  Hated it.

Anyway gone.  100k to pick up 50k felt right until I saw his jacks.  Last hour or so has been no fun.

93rd for 2553 euros.  Maybe should have gone to the hospital and just folded to about the same!

How do you want your 255.3 euros mate?  PM me

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2012, 12:51:51 AM »

I really don't know what I am allowed to do.  Hope she is OK too, she has had a bad chest infection/bronchiolitis.  She has been fluctuating with her breathing, and was OK earlier, but was getting more and more wheezy this evening.

Get someone else to play and take her hospital. Bronchilitis can be really bad and comes on rapidly, we spent a week in intensive care due to it

Cheers, she had it bad a couple of weeks ago, got better, but was bad a couple of days ago, seemed to recover. 

The hospital is about 200 yards away, it is staying at the hospital that is the issue, not getting there.  One needs to be here for the other one, which is obviously the job with most sleep.

Anyway need to go sort it, will do payments in morning. 

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 12:52:47 AM »

Didnt realise u busted. Gl mate, hope she is ok
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2012, 06:12:13 AM »

Superb stuff in the Tourney Doobsy, & what testing circumstances.

Hope your daughter is soon fully recovered. Nice to get some cash back, but it seems of no import really, in the greater scheme of things.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 06:15:04 AM »

Quick baby update.  Am in hospital.  She was kept in overnight and seems better now.  

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2012, 06:16:04 AM »

Good to hear.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: