blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:28:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Last minute 888 bounty comp in Prague
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Last minute 888 bounty comp in Prague  (Read 2094 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2012, 01:27:59 PM »

selling up to 20% for an 888 bounty comp in Prague 5pm today at 1.25. It's 400+400+88reg (euros), 10% = 111euros or £90.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 01:30:57 PM »

Even though there was no effort in the original post! I will take 5%! Cause your a nice guy

Plus your due some run good it must be at least a month.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 02:05:46 PM »

locked 10% on facebook
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 02:06:24 PM »

5% pls

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 02:29:44 PM »

I tried to get last 5 on fb but looks like it was already gone. No worries, gl

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »

First 20 gone to borntobubble 5, jjandellis 5 and zerofive 10. Bank xfer or stars 20alex430 by tonight pls. Thanks all sold out.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 03:34:27 PM »

First 20 gone to borntobubble 5, jjandellis 5 and zerofive 10. Bank xfer or stars 20alex430 by tonight pls. Thanks all sold out.

Will send by bank if you can ship me details before 4pm when im off to DTD that would be great tar

Thanks

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 04:10:31 PM »

Will send by bank if you can ship me details before 4pm when im off to DTD that would be great tar

Thanks

sent on stars from P4K3R Face

"ace high"

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 03:07:37 AM »

888 bounty TR.

No good Sad

Thought you deserved a really hearty TR to make up for the shit op! Was in a massive hurry so didn't have time to do it justice.

Loved the structure - 88,800 starting stack blinds start at 150/300 with 25 ante. pretty cool, always wanted to play a comp with antes from the off. Table was tough compared to the field, some good aggro guys but some weaker spots, but weaker in a different way to I'm used to- they're bad aggro- too aggressive and fps. Not as easy to play against, but I don't mind it.

The bounties were worth 400euros,   And 400 went to the prize pool, so each bounty was worth a lot in chip EV (I wanna say 88,800 but I'm not sure that's technically exactly right lol). It's big enough that you can call allins super light and makes bluff shoving the river for example pretty dangerous!

First pot of interest i opened QQ utg, utg+2 good player peels, irratic bad aggro guy peels cutoff. I cbet 2k on 864r, utg2 flats, co raises to 6600 I call utg2 doesn't think for too long and sort of flicks in the call. Turn J, checks around.River 2 i check, utg2 tank bets 15400, co folds exposing by accident.

I decided to call for a bunch of reasons which on balance, probably don't outweigh the reasons to fold, so I slightly regret that call. He had 66 which I wasn't totally surprised by but expected him to raise the flop with sets (perhaps not 44) vs the cutoff. I expected 86 of all the value hands tbh.

Anyway, we chipped up and then down and then just blinded off card dead for ages. Tried one 3b squeeze in a decent spot where i felt like id get credit, and would require a lot of heart and commitment to take me on in the hand lol, but someone woke up behind with a cold 4 and I let it go.

When less than 20bbs I had to tighten my shoving ranges because ppl would call so wide because the bounty was worth so much and also I was like 1/6 avg anyone awake would be priced in to call almost any two. Not that I had any even marginal spots. Blinded down to 12bbs and shoved ATdd and got called by A6 and held to double to 55k. Well below starting stack in level 10 lol.

Get a close spot after the break with 21bbs, aggro young btn tank opens I'm in sb with A6o. I figured he's never raise folding vs me, since the equity of my bounty is worth more than my stack in chip EV, so he's got to call any two. So I figured he'd have a tighter opening range than standard, and even though I get called by Q9, K7 and JT I didn't like shoving 21bbs with a6 with almost no fold equity so folded. My logic might be flawed there, its obviously a v uncommon spot but I think it was right.

I busted shoving AQcc vs the same guy for 17bbs and he called and held with 33, sigh.

Quite interesting tournament and required a lot more 'on the job' thinking than a usual comp, with some tricky spots. Most of the adjustments I saw people making were definitely wrong so I'm happy that it was a good comp to play despite being inexperienced in bounty comps.

I was really happy with one hand that I wasn't even in. I saw the most bizarre action and river bluff from this old guy who id paid off earlier with bottom two vs a straight. I got rinsed by the boys for paying him off, because from the look of him, you'd think he was super nutted in the hand, but I read him as being capable of this crazyness or bizarre aggression so seeing this crazy bluff made me much happier about my call earlier.

Thanks for buying, we'll get em next time Smiley

Alex.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 03:45:48 AM »

received from all, belton its on the tab Wink

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score