blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:40:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Eso's Christmas Presence - SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eso's Christmas Presence - SOLD OUT  (Read 15228 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2013, 04:49:56 PM »

Day1c Friday 28th

With a lot of chips and blinds at 1/200 and a decent looking table I decided to use 8k of the 50k as gambling soldiers and to create a loose image as although 50k sounds like a lot of chips it's quite a fast structure and got the chance when thought I was betting for value IP with KJdd on Jxxxx but it turns out I had cut myself vs KK to give us 45k in lvl1 but got a good start after EP raise to 600 gets 4 callers and we flcik in the 500 with K10hh with the BB ready to call also and flop A59hhh all ck to the CO who bets 1100 btn calls and we go to call but due to the sticky nature of the chips another 1k flies in and is ruled as a raise with both calling we see a black 7 and fire 3500 which was raised by the btn to 13500 and we flat again, the river was not amazing with the coming and I cc 15000 winning vs Q8hh.

Moved further forwards when 3betting AKo from SB vs CO raise and btn flat and winning with a cb on K high flop then win 20k when loud very loose guy with shortish stack flats 400 utg2  mp raise to 1200 and a flat from the co we have JJ otb and due to stack sizes of others just flat with the loud guy now jamming for 20k total everyone else folds and we call off holding vs 99 to get to 97k.

There were 2 decent players on the table, one young guy who turned out to be a bit spewy and Sean Oluwole who I know from DTD and we had both been having battles throughout the day but I caught a lucky break on a runout when opening AKss form co and he flats the button and flop ran out A10977hhh with us both checking the river and we lost vs A10 before chopping this pot from page 3

Just chopped a comical pot  utg opens to 1600 @ 4/8/100 we flat AQo utg1  loose loud guy who re-entered when we took his last 20k and as no other seats available is back in on our table flats  flop 556 utg chks we chk  loose guy all in 15k  utg guy dwell folds we call off vs this villain he has 72o board runs 6-5 to chop

93k 17mins of 4/8/100 avg 72k

I missed one spot when UTG jams 10k at 5/1000/100 and the sb covers us and just flats which looked much stronger than him 3b'ing so just folded quietly as we would have had to jam to get him off and depsite getting there folding seemed better n game.

With 20mins of the level left we open 88 utg2 to 2200 at 5/1000/100 utg3 flats  mp flats as does the BB and we flop 7910  bb cks we 5200 utg3 now jams who was decent but had just bluffed and lost a big pot all fold to me and we have to call 23500 more with 75back and I looked at him and said "I literally beat 78" at which point he started squirming so I stationed it off and held vs 78 wiiiiiiii to go to 124k and ended up at dinner on 122500.

Barelled off with 55 for opens of 2800, flop 5800, turn 13500 and gave up on riverat 8/16/200 open 89hh utg to 3500 had a fairly tight image utg esp as Sean had been owning me in LP when I had opened and again he 3b's to 9500 and we are pretty deep in the shceme of things but Yian(on here) who had recently come to the table and already had a small dynamic with Sean cold 4's to 15500 (figs may be very slightly wrong) but it was a perfect min4 to the chip so I decided being the oldest player of the 3 and being utg that a 5b to 33700 still leaves me enough wiggle room vs Sean whatever he does and vs Yian who was shortest of the 3 of us its an easy fold if he jams which was his only move available and after he shows so do I  as #itsgoodforthegame plus there were new players on the table and we were really looking to chip up before the end of the day so cultivating an image for when I finally got a value hand imo was good.

Due to action and a lack of spots I had not been uber active from co or btn so when it folded to me otb I made a loose open to 4k with K2o and the sb called and we flopped 258dd he donked 4500 which I peeled and on the J turn he barelled which made no sense to me so I called again and when the A hit the river he bet 11500 and gave off a really glaring live tell so I called and as players these days do he declares 1pair I wait and eventually he flips 26cc and we have 190200 at the next break.

The same guy then 4b jems AJss into my Kings as reported  and we hit a set to KO him and again find KK 4 hands laterwinning with a 3b before the very next hand I look down at 99 and open to 4800 utg2 with the BB who was fairly new to the table and also turned out to be a "Dubai" horse but this was not known at the time flats and says "I check Dark" now wrongly or rightly I always check it back dark so that it nullifies the advantage that he thinks he has by checking dark and the dealer deals the flop and turn of A96 6 he bets 5k and I flat after giving a "really" which in hindsight was a mistake although I had been very chatty with the table and he ckd the river so I bet pot which was 35k and he snap called with 69? or so he said and I didnt believe him until he told me he had messaged a guy who bought a piece (Dubai) and showed me the message and I cant believe we dont get all the chips in fact if I bet the flop we do (note to self, stop checking back dark when they do)

we lose 21k vs a shortie A10 vs A8 before winning it all back the next hand when we 3b a 6500 open to 15000hj c co he flats and we flop 225 and after he cks we bet 17k he 3b's the flop to 67 so we ship and he foldsto get to 450k at the final break which turned into 426 after finding no psots in the last level of the day but we come back with 107 left and 80paid

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2013, 05:06:20 PM »

Day 2 was a bit of spew and a bit of bad luck and we didnt cash which hurt after day1

Spew1 
Guy to my right opens the first 4 hands with the blinds at 3/6000/500 and had shown down JJ AK AQ but opened to 18k so when he opened to 22k I decided it was a good spot to 3b  to 48k and it would have got through but a guy who I played with the whole of day 1 4b from the button and he was never gonna be light so I had burned some chips.

This set up JohnBlack2
Guy opens to 13k from mp and I 3b  to 30k before a shortie re-ships 98k from the blinds and after the OR folds we call off losing to AK

Unlucky?
I open the Co to 12500 with  and the BB peels and we flop  and with 34k in the pot he jams for 145k total   WWYD? well I called and he had Q10o and held which left us 68k after the blinds had gone through us but we dbled back through after the btn mins and we ship Q10hh and the SB gives us protection with A8o and we get there but the very next hand and it folds to our button and we open to 16k with the blinds having gone 4/8000/1000 and after the SB flats the BB (guy who cold 4'd the btn previously) jammed and as I said earlier having played 12 hours with him on day1 I knew he has no value hand and with eff 11bigs I called off to be in the expected great shape vs A8cc unfortunately we were drawing thin on a ccc flop and exited.

We are at DTD tomoz and Sat for the £300 but will be late regging as per op.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2013, 08:46:56 PM »

Been up to 55k, down to 18k and now got 55k @ 5/1000/100

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2013, 06:26:18 PM »

Having got here at 3pm we just got our seat so start at 250/500/50 and 30k

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2013, 09:17:34 PM »

45k @ 5/1000/100 which is jus under avg

Big_D

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2013, 09:22:17 PM »

Very best of luck mate #keepgrinding Smiley

Ship It!
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2013, 09:23:39 PM »

Welcome to 300+ posts Dyl Wink

Big_D

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2013, 09:25:06 PM »

Welcome to 300+ posts Dyl Wink

Haha, tyty mate, been a long 2+ years Wink

Ship It!
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2013, 02:58:47 PM »

I owe a couple or TR's from DTD the weekend

Arrived on Friday and late regged into the end of level 2 and the table was good with only Adam Picken (rfgqqabc on here) of note on the table and we had direct pos on him.

Sat fairly snug for a bit and key hands played were

Open 78ss utg with just Raggy calling and after a cbet end up folding the river to lose a small pot and was then fortunate to pick up a few hands namely where Adam opens the co and we find KK and 3b the button with Raggy and Adam both calling we flop  AKxhh but ufortunately they both fold when we bet the flop which is pretty unlucky as Raggy normally calls anything.

I played AA badly and left 7k behind when a loose Asian guy who either blows or builds a stack late reg's and loses 6k in his first hand and after a EP open I find AA in the co and 3b fairly big to 3k which is met by a 4b from late regger in the SB to 10k with 14k back, I decided to get all tricky and call IP and let him bet the flop which he did to the tune of 7k leaving 7k on AQ7rb and he folded when I set him in otf telling me we could have got it in pre  Sad

This was my peak on 1a at 55k as I then called one street to many btn vs my BB with 10Jhh on Q104 A 4 leveling myself on the turn and river before we got unlucky to lose an AIPF vs an older gentleman where he jammed 12bigs UTG and we find AQ in the co and call off losing vs AJo on 754kj and a few hands later we move our 23k to table Mcluskey at 3/600/75

We chipp down to 19k by level 4/8/100before finding a full dbl in the last hand before the break where we start the hand with 22k ish and after an EP open to 2100 and 2 flats behind we make up from the BB closing the action with 22 and flop 239rb we ck OR bets 3500 MP calls we call turn 8 gets checked around andon the 8 river I just open ship and the MP flatter calls off to give us 48500 which we then re-build to our peak of 55k winning the blinds with JJ first hand back and a 3b with JQhh to have 55bbs at 5/1000/100 but this was the high as we barelled 3 streets btn vs M.Mcluskey's BB min opening Q2ss and barelling 2.5k,6.6k,13.7k river could defo just give up otr as runout was not incred before we rebuild again dbling from 19k at 6/1200/200 raising the bb after co flat and sb flat with AQdd and we bet 4300 call off our last 10k as we are never folding having led the flop but get the good news when the villain flips 89o and we hold to 44k.

Back to 26k losing 2 streets QKss on 45Q where we chk flop oop and he cks back and gets 2 streets with 55 on a good run out before finally exiting when having ground 20-30k for 2 hours we finally got called after open shipping 11bs utg with K8cc and immed behind my foe wakes up with 1010 and holds so it was back down the M1 and into the office for a few hours before the drive back up for 1B.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2013, 03:18:54 PM »

1B I arrived at 3pm to be told that I was number 55 on the alternates list which left a dilemma that I have now resolved in my mind and was prompted by a post Doobs made today so I shall be playing the Feb Deepstack on my own dime but all investors will have their % carried forward on my first bullet free of charge due to the fact that I never got chance to sit down until level 250/500 which whilst still 60bigs does not give loads of wiggle room and feel what strengths I have are defo when deeper early on chipping up and if I hadnt driven for 3hrs to get there and it being such a great prizepool might not have regged.

Backers can let me know privately if they want their % for 1B if we need in Feb and can sort out after the event if required.

So we sit down at 250/500 and win a small pot that should have been a bigger pot tbh where we defend the BB with K9dd to an 1100 open from the btn and flop A10Jdd and ck call (should have ck raised) ck,ck and lead on the D river to win a small pot and get to 35k after 1 hand played and then we had a break.

2 hands back after the break the same villain flats UTG @ 3/600/75 and we raise to 1800 with 99 which gets called by the btn and bb and UTG and flop 9J3hh  BB ck, UTG ck we 2200 btn fold and BB now jams 10k more which we call losing to Q10 with immediate service on the K turn and no redraw for us otrto go to 20k

Blind down to 18k and open QJss UTG2 to 1250 call btn and both blinds flop AQ9rb ck ck we 2250 btn raise to 5650 we fold to 13500 and after the blinds go through us we have 12500 and guy from 99 hand opens utg2 to 1400 which is flatted in MP we Jam JJ20bbs and both fold before a hand where we triple up where we open AhQs UTG2 to 1750 @ 4/8/100 and called by a loose guy behind and girl in BB and flop 1048hhh  bb ck we 2375 and 10k back and to set up turn shove vs 1 player but guy behind overbet shoves 25k and girl in BB dwell calls we call with the Ah knowing one must have a flush and we need some help and she had 7Jhh and he had AsQh but we bink on the two hearts river to get to 44k.

This was the peak of day1b as we lost a series of small pots not flopping well or finding any decent spots before we move tables as a shortstackof 22k at 5/1000/100 getting a couple of shoves through but exit at 6/12/200 where American lady opens to 4500 and Callum Mcquaig sets us up flatting behind and we jam QKo 25200 with both flatting its obv some floptastic help we need, she jams the 983 flop and gets snapped by AA and despite giving us a shot on the J turn no river help materialised and home we went.

3 events left on the stake
£100 side at UKIPT Edinburgh
£770 ME ""
and finally £330 side if bust main event
so heres hoping we find some rungood and find at least one decent sweat for this package...

claypole

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2013, 01:04:27 PM »

Let's get out of jail.....glgl gl see you Friday
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2013, 01:07:28 PM »

Let's get out of jail.....glgl gl see you Friday
wiiiiii
Was going to drive up but decided to fly and am flying early Thurs morning so see you there bud!

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2013, 10:49:04 AM »

Arrived in Edinburgh and first event is £100 turbo tonight at 8 followed by main tomoz
gl us

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2013, 10:53:31 AM »

glgl

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2013, 03:21:13 AM »

Good luck tomorrow mate

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: