blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:52:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273109 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD February £150,000 GTD £300 Deepstack + Online Day 1A Special!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD February £150,000 GTD £300 Deepstack + Online Day 1A Special!  (Read 28927 times)
LOJ

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2013, 04:23:30 PM »

Hi Nicola, just won one of the feeders into tonight's final, and it wont let me enter another feeder as I'm already the final.  Is this right?

Thanks
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2013, 05:12:58 PM »

Hi Nicola, just won one of the feeders into tonight's final, and it wont let me enter another feeder as I'm already the final.  Is this right?

Thanks

Hi LOJ

Yes sorry if you have won a feeder into the final, it will stop you playing another feeder. Sorry I didn't realise that this had been changed permanantly. I have edited my previous post to reflect this for others reading.

I will also check why you are not given the option to add-on if you haven't taken the rebuy. Again this shouldn't be the case, will check for you.

Cheers Nicola
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 05:20:36 PM by Nicola Dusk Till Dawn » Logged

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2013, 05:46:42 PM »

Has a final decision been made on structure levels etc re the Thursday online day1?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2013, 07:01:52 PM »

Has a final decision been made on structure levels etc re the Thursday online day1?
Yes it's the same as when we announced. 30,000 chips, 20 min clock, same blind structure as live. You will play 16 levels both online and live and carry chips through to day 2 Smiley

h

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2013, 07:23:27 PM »

Hi Nicola, just won one of the feeders into tonight's final, and it wont let me enter another feeder as I'm already the final.  Is this right?

Thanks

Hi LOJ

Yes sorry if you have won a feeder into the final, it will stop you playing another feeder. Sorry I didn't realise that this had been changed permanantly. I have edited my previous post to reflect this for others reading.

I will also check why you are not given the option to add-on if you haven't taken the rebuy. Again this shouldn't be the case, will check for you.

Cheers Nicola

the auto add on (and auto re buy ) needs to be selected on the table your on
so if you select auto add on and then move table you need to select it again

think that maybe the issue
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2013, 07:36:54 PM »

Thanks

Hi LOJ

Cheers Nicola

the auto add on (and auto re buy ) needs to be selected on the table your on
so if you select auto add on and then move table you need to select it again

think that maybe the issue

I have also confirmed with the team that you should be able to take an add-on even if you havent taken the rebuy, if the auto add-on disappears please do it manually. If the option is not available please send me a screen shot and i will have it investigated for you Smiley nicola@dusktilldawnpoker.com.

Hope this is ok for tonight for you, maybe don't select the auto add-on for now.

Cheers Nicola

claypole

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2013, 08:00:52 PM »

I cant find Thursdays Day 1a in the lobby - is it yet to be added or am I being a clwon, probably later
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2013, 08:04:45 PM »

I cant find Thursdays Day 1a in the lobby - is it yet to be added or am I being a clwon, probably later
It will appear 24 hours before so not there yet. So Wednesday night it will show Smiley

claypole

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2013, 08:12:39 PM »

It will appear 24 hours before so not there yet. So Wednesday night it will show Smiley

Thanks Nicola - and if I luckbox a sat tonight I just message you yeah and say 1a on line?
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2013, 10:38:47 PM »

I could be being stupid here but I cant see thursdays day 1 in the main lobby.

Ive never regd on line before, is there a secret passage to the registration room?

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2013, 11:06:53 PM »

I could be being stupid here but I cant see thursdays day 1 in the main lobby.

Ive never regd on line before, is there a secret passage to the registration room?

read two post above yours

Just me
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2013, 11:11:30 PM »

how tough will online be?

will all the pros and recs who live far away just play online cos its alot easier

Just me
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2013, 11:14:14 PM »

Cheers paul!

DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2013, 03:06:07 AM »

how tough will online be?

will all the pros and recs who live far away just play online cos its alot easier

As discussed, we will trial the 20 min clock online and get feedback/opinions/look at results, the general consensus among online MTT players is that 15 mins would be the most similar to 40 mins online, however the more 'live' orientated players have asked us to keep it at 20 mins, so lets see how it goes.

We don't have a clue how tough online day 1a will be compared to live day 1b and day 1c, it's an experiment to help players who live further away from DTD to reduce their expenses and be able to afford to play our Deepstack more regularly, whether that be live or online. From players I have spoken to so far, most seem to say they will play online when they could not make Fri or Sat due to prior arrangements with kids/family etc. A lot of the online MTT pros are busy on Sundays with all the online comps so these players rarely play our Deepstack anyway, so i'm expecting a mix of players.

Cheers Aces  
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:08:12 AM by DTD-ACES » Logged

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2013, 09:23:50 AM »

I love this idea and really hope it works.

Those online MTT pro's who are coming fresh to playing on the Boss Network may lose some of their edge in the transition from their regular sites...

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: