blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 12:49:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273177 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Shenanigans Of A Flanagan.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shenanigans Of A Flanagan.  (Read 89124 times)
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2013, 04:29:15 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

Lots of this.

Wonder why I'm swinging so much the last couple months?
corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2013, 07:16:25 AM »

Lots of this.

Wonder why I'm swinging so much the last couple months?
keep your sex life away for the diary IMO.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2013, 01:51:04 PM »

I was thinking the same.  He's trying to rack up #4, #5 and #6 in the same night, obviously.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2013, 03:41:15 PM »

I was thinking the same.  He's trying to rack up #4, #5 and #6 in the same night, obviously.

More like #21 #22 and #23
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2013, 04:10:11 PM »

Off out clubbing with a few friends tonight. This can ONLY end well.  Cheesy
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2013, 04:17:52 PM »

Off out clubbing with a few friends tonight. This can ONLY end well.  Cheesy

The older I get, the better I was.
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2013, 04:20:48 PM »

Oh my god hahaha, you realise I actually listen to this band Red?! Girls generation ftw!

Oh and 1, 2, 5, 6, and 8.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2013, 05:02:39 PM »

AKB48

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 02, 2013, 07:52:37 PM »

Oh my god hahaha, you realise I actually listen to this band Red?! Girls generation ftw!

Oh and 1, 2, 5, 6, and 8.

Yessssss <3 girls generation

Just me
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 03, 2013, 06:05:44 PM »

Ok so last night was very fkn embarrassing.

Went out pretty early with Jamie and met a few of his friends, introduced him to life with face cards, hilarity did ensue!

Soon I'm on the double JD and cokes and it's been a while since I've had a drink so I wasn't prepared at all for what happened  Lips Sealed

Went off to a "shots only" bar, at £1 a shot I got fkn destroyed on "poison apples" which judging by the colour of my puke today didn't agree with me at all! Green puke ftl.

And to top off the night we went back to the bar previously, I'm on probably JD number 10 at this point and had a lot of shots and I'm wanting a bed but it's only 1:30.. I put my fingers on the bridge of my knows at the bar as I was getting a headache, bouncer comes up to me lifts my chin up and goes "Oi wake up", obv him ragging my head didn't go well and I soon brought up most of what I'd drank previously, managed to stealth puke in a corner but did get caught like 5 min later as puking is kinda like having a pringle, once you pop you can't stop! Got chucked out, first for me, waited a bit for friends to finish and got back to J's about 4am, fell asleep with no more puking which I'm amazed by. I had said to Jamie a few hours previous "meh I don't get sick on nights out"... Oops  

He woke me up at 7am to 8table zoom! Hero! Drank more than I did too, was fkn badly hanging this morning though, which I normally don't get cause I'm too old for this hangover shit. After psyching myself up I rail him playing 100nl/200nl zoom like a boss which hurt my head how fast it is. In 5 minutes he played more hands than I rate to in a nightly 1/1 session. Prob should get back to my online grind on when I'm not working/playing live, heads up hypers really aren't agreeing with me though, still tilts me losing flips, am winning though.

DTD tonight, deepstack tomorrow as I decided I'm only gonna fire 1 bullet at it. Got over my hangover now just a small headache to be getting on with. Just had a hilarious convo with George on facebook about how he thinks I'm perceived at the tables, cracked me up.

George:
i did notice when i played with u on the main table
people go after u more
i think its cos u have like a more aggro internet kid look about u
and tht seems to rile them up

Nik
it's cause it looks like I have an ego as well
and people hate that

17:29 George
i think ur the person at dusk
who gets the most like  'fuck this guy' plays done against him

Also, while I was absolutely wasted I decided to text a girl I like.. Didn't screw it up which makes a change. Maybe John Black and the Man #1 will have to wait a bit, depends if she actually wants a thing or not.. Gl me.

Hopefully next time I post in here I'll be the deepstack winnerrrrrrrrrr, let's win some sterling.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 06:09:36 PM by tight4better » Logged
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 03, 2013, 06:41:52 PM »

GL Nik. Plenty of shenanigans today pls

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 05, 2013, 01:46:22 PM »

MTT'S Y U DO DIS.

Had a great start to the deepstack, despite having one of the tougher tables imo I was doing ok, 60k at first break after a few medium sized pots and then got a guy to cold4 jam 50bb's with  , as usual we had  .

All downhill after the break, got bluffed by sulphur man in a 3b pot for quite a lot where I bet/c-called/c-folded on  three clubs Two Clubs where I folded something ridiculous and got shown  , nothing out of line all day and then he goes and does this, Y U DO DIS. Joking ofc, nh Wink

Tried to get some chips going after weak shortstacks which didn't end well. Y U DO DIS FLANAGAN.

Got crippled shortly after in a very annoying pot vs phen and shoved 12bb's with  and got it through, very next hand pick up  UTG+1, UTG opens for 3x I jam, Ian jams over top and we busto to  , geeg.

CASH GAMES Y U DO DIS.

Sat on 50/1 whilst waiting for a 1/1 seat, actually half decent amount of money on the table so I thought I'd flick it in. Melissa was on there and obv I tried to bluff her early which WENT WELL [ ], basically opened and both blinds incl Melissa peel out of big.  Two Diamonds, bet £7 she calls, we chk/chk and  where I overbet and she soulread calls with  two spades. Y U DO DIS.

Proceeded to hate life for a bit as I realise I'm never going to beat melissa cause she's too fkn good and owns me and I try and bluff the best player at the table  Grin

Got stacked later with  on  two hearts 3-way all in on turn vs  Two Diamonds and  ! No miracle OTR and I left DTD pretty early, was tired anyway but felt I'd end up spewing if I stayed.

Booked this weekend off so a LOT of cash games today, let's try and get out of yesterdays hole and not;

• Try to bluff Melissa
  • Blow the whole bankroll on massages
  • Check who's defriending me on Facebook
  • Tweet about who's defriending me on Facebook on twitter.

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 05, 2013, 01:58:14 PM »

Shenanigans ITT!

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 05, 2013, 03:22:59 PM »

Some quality shenanigans in this thread if you can ignore all the poker crap.

Good stuff Nik.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 05, 2013, 04:54:46 PM »

Matt spot on. More about massages from cute Irish girls and flirting with Melissa whilst Alex is away.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: