blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:06:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Cryptologic Sponsored Offical Blondepoker.com tourniment
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cryptologic Sponsored Offical Blondepoker.com tourniment  (Read 33027 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 23, 2005, 02:45:09 PM »

Password sent by PM. I have added you to the lst on Page 9, but I cant add you to Ironside's list. The lists are not definitive, just a guide. Registration is what's important.

41 now registered.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 23, 2005, 04:54:35 PM »

ok stick womble in as well tikay- he plays as akatak on betfair.

ariston

better lucky than good
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 23, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »

Good Man!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BlueWolf
Humble Overlord & Master Of All

Kill Me Now

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: June 23, 2005, 05:34:13 PM »

am i right in thinkin the camel has registered under the name LoftusRd??? either that or both QPR fans will be playing lmao

ariston

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 23, 2005, 05:35:28 PM »

keith plays on betfair as loftus road yes.

ariston

better lucky than good
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 23, 2005, 05:36:13 PM »

Loftus Road? That's intolerable.

51 registered now - I am as happy as a happy thing.

Off fora little nap now, get ito my zen like zone ready for tonight.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 23, 2005, 05:39:14 PM »

I have three glasses of wine to get into my Zen-like zone !

Roll Eyes

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BlueWolf

Kill Me Now

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: June 23, 2005, 05:41:16 PM »

Thought so Russ, no more blackpool lads playing? there was a fair bit of interest but a low turnout at moment even the fabled yogi bear ( apparently now in the top 550 in blackpool, even though i outlast him every comp by at least 50 places lol) hasnrt got of his ass to enter yet lol

I've got the beers chilling and have sent the missis to bingo in order to play loud music and get outdrawn lmao

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 23, 2005, 05:42:53 PM »

Have 6 tonight Ralph.

Dave Compton - the Poker 425 Anchorman (every other week) and Horse Racing chappie bloke has just rung me, he is playing tonight too. "The big Kid".

Ruru

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 23, 2005, 05:50:53 PM »

aha, I was a doubtful runner for a while but now that Dave is playing, I'm a cert - had a few great heads up matches against him last year on the betfair thames cruise (not quite the Caribbean but we were just testing the waters, so to speak!) - smashing chap.

"This game's all about making the wrong move at the right time"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 23, 2005, 05:58:21 PM »

Here's a nice surprise/shock.....

Just had an e-Mail from Martin Green, he's playing too.

That's Martin who is Roy Cropper on the Forum, and Ken Barlow on betfair. And Sugar Plum Fairy, or somesuch, somewhere else. And cashng for fun in WSOP's.

Got some tidy players for a 20 comp, eh.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 23, 2005, 06:05:47 PM »

The bragging rights are priceless !

Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 23, 2005, 06:06:30 PM »

Blackpool players I know are definately in: me, bubble, womble, riggy. Sure there will be more by the start of play.

ariston

better lucky than good
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: June 23, 2005, 06:12:05 PM »

I've got the beers chilling and have sent the missis to bingo in order to play loud music and get outdrawn lmao

I love loud music, but only when I want it, I hate it when its forced upon me. Have you noticed, there are speakers in most toilets now so that you dont miss the latest offering while your having a crap

I have an outdoor type waistcoat with lots of pockets and my dad wanted one. So I told him I would get him one for his birthday

When I went into the store where I bought mine the music was so loud that the assistant couldnt hear what I was saying. On top of that, the waistcoat was 5 dearer than last time. I told them where they could stick their waistcoat, but they couldnt hear me. I stormed out

Once outside I thought, my dad really wants one of these waistcoats, Ill have to swallow my pride and go back in

When I got back inside there was no music. Wow I thought. A little complaining goes a long way. Ok I said, now that you have come to your senses, Ill take that waist coat No one moved or spoke to me, so I repeated myself but this time shouting and doing a decent impression of Basil Fawlty. Slowly one of the staff made his way over to me and whispered, Would you mind keeping your voice down sir, its armistice day, we are observing two minutes silence..

The older I get, the better I was.
BlueWolf

Kill Me Now

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: June 23, 2005, 06:14:00 PM »

ROFLMAO

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: