blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:47:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Question about HUD/software
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Question about HUD/software  (Read 1323 times)
gouty

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2013, 04:30:23 AM »

I play mainly live but do mess about online on my I pad and play sattys on the laptop.

I was wondering if the HUD software spots final table or deep in the money dynamics? Not strategy. But the actual hands of players?

For example if you have 1000 hands of history on a player and get on a final table with him, can you filter out the other stuff and just get his 3 bet fold % when in the money only? Or final table only?

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 04:33:06 AM »

AFAIK you could possibly do something like this by looking at 3b after a certain blind level but I don't think its a standard part of the HUD. You certainly could filter for it after the fact if you felt like someone might be trying to exploit you. You can certainly find 3b vs Hero and things like that in   your Hold'em Manager Hud but i dont know about Party Poker.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 01:10:23 AM »

i would like to know how possible it is to get previous HH's uploaded onto say hem or PT. im considering getting one but can i just download a playing history audit from stars on to it, and then i will have a chunk of info on players?or is it like starting from new?

To win at poker is to not have to play
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 01:59:22 AM »

i would like to know how possible it is to get previous HH's uploaded onto say hem or PT. im considering getting one but can i just download a playing history audit from stars on to it, and then i will have a chunk of info on players?or is it like starting from new?

Pokerstars lobby < Requests < Hand History  can do a weeks worth. I think you can email stars and ask them to send you them as well.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: