blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:06:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  DTD Monte Carlo Hendon Mob Link fixed
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monte Carlo Hendon Mob Link fixed  (Read 2145 times)
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2013, 12:31:01 AM »

Right this is the first time I have posted on here so if I miss anything out let me no guys.

I will start off by telling you a little bit about myself as some of you no me and some don't. I started playing poker in late 2005 after watching my Dads friend Mad Marty on LNP. I was given a Doyles book which i was told is the bible if I want to start playing poker lol. I started playing at the Rubicon in Wolverhampton an I made the final in my first competition after making quads over quads just before the final. I ended up doing a 6 way deal for something like £200. After that I thought it was easy money lol. I then started playing at J10 where I must of hit the ground running in the 10 and 20 rebuys as I managed to build a roll. I continued to play there and started to play the 300 deepstacks they held every month at the start of 2006 done ok winning and chopping the 300 monthly there a few times. I was also playing on ladbrookes at the time and done ok with my best result was bubbling for a seat on the cruise, still managed to win just short of $4k. Some of the results are on the blonde updates back then for the £300 deepstack at walsall but not on Hendon Mob as they didn't include monthly events at Walsall.

I then won a seat to EPT Dortmund season 3 on Pokerstars through 3 FPP sats. Luckbox I no lol. Funnily enough I still remember the hand I busted, Had a SFD against Jeff Kimber and Bricked out.
2007 started much the same playing @ J10 fitting in and around my work etc but doing well and managing to go to the WSOP with a few of the locals from J10. I ran really deep in one of the events and busted 129/3151.
I also ran deep at in one of the Belagio 1k events and had the sickest beat of my life. 11 left and a pot AIPF for half the chips in play with   vs   . You can guess the rest. If i remember Snoopy was railing at the time and jen who used to update on here was still in. was around $70k FTW, was totally gutted and just wanted to go home.  

I come back from Vegas and played the Cardiff Gukpt, Made Day 2 and run in to the same guys Aces twice. That is in the updates I think.
The end of the year come and I stopped playing due to my relationship with my GF at the time was being affected. As we all no Poker and having a GF is very difficult lol. I then didn't play properly till FEB this year and could not believe how much the game had developed so I done a lot of reading and watching videos etc. I think I am a lot better player than I was then and have run deep in a couple of online tourneys, 43/5280 in the Big $55 and 22/42000 in last weeks Sunday Storm. I have been playing cash on Stars doing relatively well @ 50nl  
I also come 5th in the DTD Grand Prix last month for £4200.
I hope I have not put to much info for you all lol.

I was going to play this weekend but don't feel the best today so going to give it a miss with this MC coming up.

I am selling 50% of which 20 has gone privately to 2 very well known players of which one is sponsered @ 1.1. which is a total of £1210

Ideally i want to sell min 5% chunks which is £60.5

My online details are :
http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/boypoker21/poker/ratings/487D9B9A67F54D9A94EF7AF343AAF19E.html?t=3&scp=673

My Hendon Mob : http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=55316

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:18:54 PM by hotdog » Logged
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 12:35:39 AM »

5% is more than £30 Wink
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 12:52:53 AM »

Sorry guys typo on the most important thing lol!!
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 02:27:32 PM »

BTW I am open to offers if someone wants to take a smaller stake, just wanted to keep it at 5% to limit the numbers but if you want a sweat that's fine by me.
Also I will be playing this event regardless of how much I sell Smiley
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 06:11:45 PM »

Just realised my hendon Mob link aint working, so guess no one knows who i am lol! All sorted now as someone pmd me and told me. Cheers. Hopefully might get some interest now Wink
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 06:12:33 PM »

Right this is the first time I have posted on here so if I miss anything out let me no guys.

I will start off by telling you a little bit about myself as some of you no me and some don't. I started playing poker in late 2005 after watching my Dads friend Mad Marty on LNP. I was given a Doyles book which i was told is the bible if I want to start playing poker lol. I started playing at the Rubicon in Wolverhampton an I made the final in my first competition after making quads over quads just before the final. I ended up doing a 6 way deal for something like £200. After that I thought it was easy money lol. I then started playing at J10 where I must of hit the ground running in the 10 and 20 rebuys as I managed to build a roll. I continued to play there and started to play the 300 deepstacks they held every month at the start of 2006 done ok winning and chopping the 300 monthly there a few times. I was also playing on ladbrookes at the time and done ok with my best result was bubbling for a seat on the cruise, still managed to win just short of $4k. Some of the results are on the blonde updates back then for the £300 deepstack at walsall but not on Hendon Mob as they didn't include monthly events at Walsall.

I then won a seat to EPT Dortmund season 3 on Pokerstars through 3 FPP sats. Luckbox I no lol. Funnily enough I still remember the hand I busted, Had a SFD against Jeff Kimber and Bricked out.
2007 started much the same playing @ J10 fitting in and around my work etc but doing well and managing to go to the WSOP with a few of the locals from J10. I ran really deep in one of the events and busted 129/3151.
I also ran deep at in one of the Belagio 1k events and had the sickest beat of my life. 11 left and a pot AIPF for half the chips in play with   vs   . You can guess the rest. If i remember Snoopy was railing at the time and jen who used to update on here was still in. was around $70k FTW, was totally gutted and just wanted to go home.  

I come back from Vegas and played the Cardiff Gukpt, Made Day 2 and run in to the same guys Aces twice. That is in the updates I think.
The end of the year come and I stopped playing due to my relationship with my GF at the time was being affected. As we all no Poker and having a GF is very difficult lol. I then didn't play properly till FEB this year and could not believe how much the game had developed so I done a lot of reading and watching videos etc. I think I am a lot better player than I was then and have run deep in a couple of online tourneys, 43/5280 in the Big $55 and 22/42000 in last weeks Sunday Storm. I have been playing cash on Stars doing relatively well @ 50nl  
I also come 5th in the DTD Grand Prix last month for £4200.
I hope I have not put to much info for you all lol.

I was going to play this weekend but don't feel the best today so going to give it a miss with this MC coming up.

I am selling 50% of which 20 has gone privately to 2 very well known players of which one is sponsered @ 1.1. which is a total of £1210

Ideally i want to sell min 5% chunks which is £60.5

My online details are :
http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/boypoker21/poker/ratings/487D9B9A67F54D9A94EF7AF343AAF19E.html?t=3&scp=673

My Hendon Mob : http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=55316

Thanks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: