blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:20:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  ISPT FREEROLL Your Way to €1,000,000
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ISPT FREEROLL Your Way to €1,000,000  (Read 26779 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2013, 06:21:37 AM »

Oioiiiiiiiiii, ty Loaded, logged in at 9pm to see I had <2bbs, couple of hours of god mode later and we have turned it into a day 1 seat. wiiiiiiii

You were  all in sb the orbit before you logged on!  You beat  2 limpers and the bb in that hand to stay alive:)

Well done  & good luck in day 1

Haha, incred, wal . tbh  I probs would have got A seat even if I hadn't of logged in with the way I ran last night..

Tks for letting me know Eagle, already got a  couple of tokens but I'm hoping this one takes me all the way, it would be a great story.

DTD-Nick.W

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2013, 08:15:28 AM »

Oioiiiiiiiiii, ty Loaded, logged in at 9pm to see I had <2bbs, couple of hours of god mode later and we have turned it into a day 1 seat. wiiiiiiii

You were  all in sb the orbit before you logged on!  You beat  2 limpers and the bb in that hand to stay alive:)

Haha, incred, wal . tbh  I probs would have got A seat even if I hadn't of logged in with the way I ran last night..

Tks for letting me know Eagle, already got a  couple of tokens but I'm hoping this one takes me all the way, it would be a great story.

Hi milldonk

Serious question you now have 3 day1 tokens in the bag, when are you going to use them?
As you know we have thrown the kitchen sink at this one and we are keen to know when you will try the day 1s it's it just timing or do you have a system?
We have plenty of players with a token but surprised they didn't use it on the first day1

Be good to understand the logic

Cheers

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2013, 08:50:43 AM »

Hi Nick,.

For me personally it's been a bit about timing, I wanted to play the first live Day 1 but something came up so I will now be playing this Saturday live. If I brick that, I plan to get back on the sats, try to get 5 tokens and then play online Day 1 D - H. From speaking to other people it sounds like there are a fair few out there who are trying to stock pile upto 5 seats and then just hammer the last week of online Day 1s, that way they give themselves a better chance of being able to get refunds for unused tokens and pay for the expenses etc which tbf is quite logical.

Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 08:52:29 AM by millidonk » Logged

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2013, 08:56:48 AM »

Hi Nick,.

For me personally it's been a bit about timing, I wanted to play the first live Day 1 but something came up so I will now be playing this Saturday live. If I brick that, I plan to get back on the sats, try to get 5 tokens and then play online Day 1 D - H. From speaking to other people it sounds like there are a fair few out there who are trying to stock pile upto 5 seats and then just hammer the last week of online Day 1s, that way they give themselves a better chance of being able to get refunds for unused tokens and pay for the expenses etc which tbf is quite logical.

Hope that helps.

Nick

very much this. I spoke with several players who 100% didnt play first day 1 as they knew there were some good gurantees on Day 1 sattys left. I think now we are circa 2 weeks away, this mind set might change a little as people realise they dont want to be left with unspent seats.

I also think there was a degree of "lets see how the first ones go", then decide whether to play live or online. Given some of the twitter comments floating round, I imagine Sunday on line might get a few more runnners!

One thing worth considering is pulling it froward an hour. The 2.30 finish will doubtless put some people off. Im not sure how much control you have over this

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2013, 12:25:27 PM »

One thing worth considering is pulling it froward an hour. The 2.30 finish will doubtless put some people off. Im not sure how much control you have over this

This please, I have 2 day one seats and waited to see how the first one went as I have to work on a monday morning and as a recreational player I don't grind into the small hours other than a friday/saturday if the notion takes me.

A friday night online sat would be very welcome if you could do that?   
DTD-Nick.W

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2013, 12:47:54 PM »

Hi Nick,.

Hope that helps.

Hi that's very useful information. thanks hope you get to day2

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2013, 12:14:41 PM »

Wembley Freeroll

Exclusive Club Wembley & Wembley Facebook Freeroll

Fancy Playing Poker at Wembley with €1,000,000 for 1st Place?
Days 2 – 6 Held Live at Wembley 31st May – 5th June 2013

We have an exclusive online Wembley Freeroll on Monday 20th May at 8pm for members of Club Wembley and Wembley Facebook page. The top 50 places will win entry into our €33 Sunday qualifying final at 7pm on Sunday 26th May.

How to enter:-
1. Download the Online Poker Software - http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/download-ipoker.php
2. Create an Account
3. Login and click "Dusk Till Dawn" on the left then click "ISPT Satellites"
4. Locate the "Wembley Freeroll"
5. Like Wembley Stadium Facebook page to find the password

For full details of the ISPT see http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/ispt/

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2013, 12:31:34 PM »

Is this a standard Ipoker rule ?

Not having a go Milli, it's quite funny. But surely sit outs have no claim on any pot regardless of wether they are all in or not. 

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2013, 12:32:45 PM »

Is this a standard Ipoker rule ?

Not having a go Milli, it's quite funny. But surely sit outs have no claim on any pot regardless of wether they are all in or not. 

Some sites they don't but seems to be standard on Ipoker as i've lost a few pots to all in sit outs myself. Sad

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2013, 09:40:37 AM »

Tonight....

Wembley Freeroll

Exclusive Club Wembley & Wembley Facebook Freeroll

Fancy Playing Poker at Wembley with €1,000,000 for 1st Place?
Days 2 – 6 Held Live at Wembley 31st May – 5th June 2013

We have an exclusive online Wembley Freeroll on Monday 20th May at 8pm for members of Club Wembley and Wembley Facebook page. The top 50 places will win entry into our €33 Sunday qualifying final at 7pm on Sunday 26th May.

How to enter:-
1. Download the Online Poker Software - http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/download-ipoker.php
2. Create an Account
3. Login and click "Dusk Till Dawn" on the left then click "ISPT Satellites"
4. Locate the "Wembley Freeroll"
5. Like Wembley Stadium Facebook page to find the password

For full details of the ISPT see http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/ispt/

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2013, 08:30:37 AM »

Please help us spread the word about our 6 online last chance Day 1's and last chance online MEGA SATS via facebook and twitter by sharing the image attached and you will be eligible for our FREEROLL with 200 x €33 tokens GTD every night at 10pm Smiley

Click to see full-size image.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK / TWITTER

Simply share/post this image on Facebook and/or Twitter and ask your friends to share/retweet it too and you will be eligible to play the ISPT FREEROLLS every night at 10pm.

Please upload the image attached or to share Simon's facebook image please add him as a friend - https://www.facebook.com/simon.trumper.5?fref=ts

ONLINE FREEROLL

Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 200 x €33 tokens GTD into the following nights 7pm MEGA SAT
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:37:51 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2013, 09:31:15 PM »

does anyone know how many levels are being played at Wembley day 2's thanks?
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2013, 09:42:53 PM »

does anyone know how many levels are being played at Wembley day 2's thanks?

9 levels

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: