blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 05:25:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272954 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  SCOOP 2013
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SCOOP 2013  (Read 39902 times)
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 07, 2013, 08:42:03 PM »

If you want privacy don't divulge all the crying in the bedroom, fists flying domestic situation with mum grappling on the landing, and the pain inside. I am happy to explain the details of my innermost personal thoughts and deepest emotions on the forum but will draw the line at screenshots. Seems real.

Do you have a piece?  wtf has it got to do with you?  Do you even know Tom?  You're attacking him pretty hard with posts like that and its pretty out of order imo.  Crawl back into your hole

Only one person out of order in thread and it isn't mantis.
They might already know this and be trying to sort it best they can. Attacks help no one, surely it is obvious how much Tom has lost through this, it was a mistake and whilst terrible, something Tom appears to be working to fix. I don't think Tom should go through this publicly, surely the apology/confession was enough unless any misgivings/questions arise.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 07, 2013, 08:42:25 PM »

Before it gets out of control ....Time to Lock the thread for the good of the stakers  ?
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2013, 08:49:44 PM »

If you want privacy don't divulge all the crying in the bedroom, fists flying domestic situation with mum grappling on the landing, and the pain inside. I am happy to explain the details of my innermost personal thoughts and deepest emotions on the forum but will draw the line at screenshots. Seems real.

Do you have a piece?  wtf has it got to do with you?  Do you even know Tom?  You're attacking him pretty hard with posts like that and its pretty out of order imo.  Crawl back into your hole

Too right.

I've not invested in Tom now or previously, so you could say it's got nothing to do with me but I beg to differ in that I am a frequent buyer of pieces of Blondes. I and all other stakers have a right to know what's going on to assist us in future stakes. If Tom has pm'd all stakees and agreed a way forward then the details of this should be made public, just like the public request for backing and just like the public confession.

I bare no malice to Tom, heck I don't even know him, I also hope he sorts himself and his backers out.

Ah! The element of surprise
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2013, 08:54:14 PM »

Before it gets out of control ....Time to Lock the thread for the good of the stakers  ?

I don't post here for nearly 6 months but can't stand the bashing Tom had from a few people here . I don't know Tom long enough but I personally think he's a nice kid but unfortunately just done done stupid mistakes .
I knew he done something that he shouldn't had done but as Chinese people always say " IF THE RICE HAD TURN TO CONGEE , U CAN'T TURN IT BACK TO RICE " . Hopefully Rich or TK will LOCK or DELETE this thread off and let Tom solved this matter privately . He's the person that done the mistakes and I  sure he will take the responsibility to fix it . I am sure he will pay everyone back if he's given time and chances . People out there that r flaming Tom and got nothing to do with Tom, hopefully stop doing this anymore . One more time , pls give the kid a chance .

Ps.. Hi TK and Richard
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »

Fkin love congee

Just me
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2013, 08:58:46 PM »

Fkin love congee
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2013, 09:01:26 PM »

Do you have a piece?  wtf has it got to do with you?  Do you even know Tom?  You're attacking him pretty hard with posts like that and its pretty out of order imo.  Crawl back into your hole

They might already know this and be trying to sort it best they can. Attacks help no one, surely it is obvious how much Tom has lost through this, it was a mistake and whilst terrible, something Tom appears to be working to fix. I don't think Tom should go through this publicly, surely the apology/confession was enough unless any misgivings/questions arise.

I could not disagree more and you know me I'm not one to disagree.

Tom has lost his way and I'm gutted for him and backers, but this should all be done here for transparency of the forum & reality check for us all.

Perhaps mantis didn't need to post that, yes a little harsh, but we can't sit here and pat him on the back to try and make him better and attempt to get the money back. Then you have Boba talking like that to mantis, it's just rude and not to mention contradictory.

I have not had a piece either, but I wouldn't be telling him "it's all ok" to attempt to get money back. It's not right.

Always had respect for Tom, but not seems to be something wrong here, said it already.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2013, 09:11:48 PM »

Hey monda

I disagree completely. Anything he posts will be pounced upon. Some will say he posted on an open forum and he's made his bed but personally as long as he's communicating to his investors I don't think any good will come from him posting anything more on herw

+1 he said in the thread that he wouldnt post anymore and has spoke to all the investors.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2013, 09:14:05 PM »

Tom has lost his way and I'm gutted for him and backers, but this should all be done here for transparency of the forum & reality check for us all.

Perhaps mantis didn't need to post that, yes a little harsh, but we can't sit here and pat him on the back to try and make him better and attempt to get the money back. Then you have Boba talking like that to mantis, it's just rude and not to mention contradictory.

I have not had a piece either, but I wouldn't be telling him "it's all ok" to attempt to get money back. It's not right.

Always had respect for Tom, but not seems to be something wrong here, said it already.
I don't see why Tom has to deal with the rest of this publically. I don't know why it is relevant. Some people think Tom needs to be told he is a bad boy, and I'm not sure why, he obviously knows this. Details being aired because people are uneasy is different. I don't think anyone should be put on the stocks especiallly after having admitted guillt and shown a desire to payback, if someone had lorded off with stakers cash i'd be calling for a website appropriate measures for search engine optimisation to make sure its at the top of google etc etc

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2013, 09:15:40 PM »

just consider him a grimmer and nothing will change until the money is paid back, he will post in the thread as/when it is paid, if he doesnt post then consider him to still owe. He can update if he has any significant info.

The thread just turns into the normal yawnathon and hard for the actua investors as they cant see if its Tom posting or random people trolling and they wont want to look through 10 pages of thread to see.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2013, 09:16:28 PM »

Had 2 PMs from him today.  Think that Tom is handling the best he can.  Obv people want him to post more details so then they can then find more stuff to pick apart.

As an investor, and a very active member on this board, I am happy with how things have progressed so far.

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2013, 09:17:18 PM »

Mantis never buys and is a constant troll on this forum and his post was totally out of order in how it was worded, he really doesnt need to be in the thread at all with stuff like that.  If you think Im the rude one then it says more about you imo

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2013, 09:20:02 PM »

Someone earlier made good points why we should be updated here.

Put please don't turn my words, he doesn't need to be told what he did wrong, but when someone else is being attacked for "being wrong" or offensive to tom, then seems a but ridic. My point is that I'm hardly going to be patting him on the back or ky saying anything. Someone comes into my house steals £x I'm hardly going to be saying "oh that's ok".

Tom will rectify all of this though I'm sure
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2013, 09:30:11 PM »

Much as I would enjoy the voyeuristic side of seeing this all play out in public, I see no valid reason why it should.

sola virtus nobilitat
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2013, 09:30:43 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: