blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:54:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Online Poker back in the US?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Online Poker back in the US?  (Read 1397 times)
bobAlike

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2013, 12:37:47 PM »

Just the start to the good ol' days??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22365832

Ah! The element of surprise
TommyD

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 02:16:39 PM »

Been reading the threads about it on 2+2.  Got depressed that two of the first questions were 'What's the rakeback?' and 'Can you use HEM?'  Regs gonna reg I guess.

It's a start for American online poker, from what I can gather so far Americans who are in Nevada (don't have to be residents, just in the state borders) can play on it.  I haven't yet found any information if non-Americans visiting Nevada can play on it yet.  They had some software funk the first day but a lot of people are somewhat excited.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 04:40:54 PM »

Been reading the threads about it on 2+2.  Got depressed that two of the first questions were 'What's the rakeback?' and 'Can you use HEM?'  Regs gonna reg I guess.

It's a start for American online poker, from what I can gather so far Americans who are in Nevada (don't have to be residents, just in the state borders) can play on it.  I haven't yet found any information if non-Americans visiting Nevada can play on it yet.  They had some software funk the first day but a lot of people are somewhat excited.

I read somewhere that tourists can play on it and even sign up from abroad in anticipation for their Nevada visit. So yes this is open to foreigners, you just need to be in Nevada as you play.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 05:10:47 PM »

There are a lot more fun things to do while I'm Vegas then play online poker though!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 06:10:21 AM »

its the last thing u wanna do in vegas.  there poker 24/7 to suit every pocket!!!  it would be like going to a steak house and ordering a 99p mcdonalds hamburger!!
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 12:14:46 PM »

so tilt that the bbc link poker and problem gambling but in a way that makes it look like poker is causative and not just correlated.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: